Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The Illuminati support Vic Police. (Read 3487 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
The Illuminati support Vic Police.
Sep 20th, 2020 at 8:07pm

Illuminati members joined Freemason lodges to recruit members for their own competing secret society.

https://www.vox.com/2015/5/19/8624675/what-is-illuminati-meaning-conspiracy-beyo...

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: The Illuminati support Vic Police.
Reply #1 - Sep 20th, 2020 at 8:14pm

Freemasons, crown (gambling), and a bank working with the government to screw the public.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Sep 20th, 2020 at 10:29pm

Master Light would know what to say.

Where are you?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #3 - Sep 21st, 2020 at 8:34am

Well Mr Sad?

If master Light was the mod he would have made a comment by now.

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #4 - Sep 21st, 2020 at 8:38am

I don't think you understand what being a mod means...

I don't have to curate every single bit of content on here.

I'm not familiar with the state of the Vic Police nor the Freemasons done there.

Sure, a total lack of knowledge and complete ignorance of a subject necessitating that void being filled with an easy to understand conspiracy is right in the sweet spot for Light when it comes to commenting, but I run a tighter ship.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Sep 21st, 2020 at 8:48am

Apparently Sheet Metal Workers and Accountants are putting together a 'club' where anyone can come and participate in rituals of naked female strippers leaping out of ceremonial cakes depicting rebirth. Rituals of how to sit around a barbie and drink piss as well as ceremonies of initiation that incorporating egging Politicians that are not a part of the 'club'. All that one has to do is wear 'official' attire of animal skins that depict 'spirit animals'. Where one has to go home to the wife and produce the mating ceremony of that animal.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #6 - Sep 21st, 2020 at 9:01am

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 21st, 2020 at 8:38am:

I'm not familiar with the state of the Vic Police nor the Freemasons done there.

Sure, a total lack of knowledge and complete ignorance of a subject necessitating that void being filled with an easy to understand conspiracy is right in the sweet spot for Light when it comes to commenting, but I run a tighter ship.

But Light would have come up with an interesting video or comment -
you come up with nothing.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Sep 21st, 2020 at 9:04am

Jasin wrote on Sep 21st, 2020 at 8:48am:
Apparently Sheet Metal Workers and Accountants are putting together a 'club' where anyone can come and participate in rituals of naked female strippers leaping out of ceremonial cakes depicting rebirth. Rituals of how to sit around a barbie and drink piss as well as ceremonies of initiation that incorporating egging Politicians that are not a part of the 'club'. All that one has to do is wear 'official' attire of animal skins that depict 'spirit animals'. Where one has to go home to the wife and produce the mating ceremony of that animal.

And then join the Victoria police.   Grin

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #8 - Sep 21st, 2020 at 9:28am

Bobby. wrote on Sep 21st, 2020 at 9:01am:

Exactly.

I have nothing to add on this topic because I'm not involved and know nothing about it.

He would have made something up or tried to tie it to it to some other argument he was having.

Like, say, all those times he accused people of being paedophiles on here because of South Park but refused to ever report the content he thought justified his accusations to the authorities because they were taken over by Freemasonic paedophiles?

He'd look at this and say that the police are controlled by the Freemasons and any other claims he'd made that was even in the ballpark of that would immediately be true, even though there is still no evidence to support that and he was just being a little baby trying to get people banned and took it too far, even though out of all the people on this forum, he was the one to post pictures of babies penises.

He protested way too much.

But I can play along if you like.  I can just make up stories and act all crazy if you need that void filling, but it won't be under the mod banner.

Just silly old sad.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Sep 21st, 2020 at 9:57am

Would be interesting to see Sad Kangaroo and It_is_the_Light go at it over Planet x.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #10 - Sep 21st, 2020 at 11:49am

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 21st, 2020 at 9:28am:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 21st, 2020 at 9:01am:

Exactly.

I have nothing to add on this topic because I'm not involved and know nothing about it.

He would have made something up or tried to tie it to it to some other argument he was having.

Like, say, all those times he accused people of being paedophiles on here because of South Park but refused to ever report the content he thought justified his accusations to the authorities because they were taken over by Freemasonic paedophiles?

He'd look at this and say that the police are controlled by the Freemasons and any other claims he'd made that was even in the ballpark of that would immediately be true, even though there is still no evidence to support that and he was just being a little baby trying to get people banned and took it too far, even though out of all the people on this forum, he was the one to post pictures of babies penises.

He protested way too much.

But I can play along if you like.  I can just make up stories and act all crazy if you need that void filling, but it won't be under the mod banner.

Just silly old sad.

"the police are controlled by the Freemasons"

Yes - master Light would probably say that and
it's more than likely true especially
given the Freemason sign on their poster.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #11 - Sep 21st, 2020 at 11:58am

Jasin wrote on Sep 21st, 2020 at 9:57am:
Would be interesting to see Sad Kangaroo and It_is_the_Light go at it over Planet x.  Wink

I guess I don't know the conspiracy theory surrounding it.  I'm aware of the mathematical indications of it existing with a very large elliptical orbit that takes 10,000 - 20,000 earth years to complete a single orbit.

But that's just science, that's not what interests Light so I must be missing something.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #12 - Oct 4th, 2020 at 9:08am

OMG! How did I miss this gem of nonsense?

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #13 - Oct 4th, 2020 at 9:45am

Secret Societies all over the place.

1. The illuminate

2. The Club of Rome

3. The 300

4. etc etc etc

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #14 - Oct 4th, 2020 at 10:17am

The Illuminati! What splendid foundation for conspiracy theory nonsense.

Club of Rome secret? Doubt it.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print