Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 
Send Topic Print
Chinese scientists created this Corona virus (Read 71200 times)
Jasin
Gold Member
*****
Online



Posts: 58263
Gender: male
Re: Chinese scientists created this Corona virus
Reply #195 - Aug 1st, 2026 at 8:11pm
 
News24 (Sky) did a great Sharri doco on the Covid Pandemic and how corruption was the cause of it spreading, with substantial proof it was a Labratory incompetence in its pursuit for Bioweaponry to be used by China.
Back to top
 

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122427
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Chinese scientists created this Corona virus
Reply #196 - Aug 1st, 2026 at 8:14pm
 
Jasin wrote on Aug 1st, 2026 at 8:11pm:
News24 (Sky) did a great Sharri doco on the Covid Pandemic and how corruption was the cause of it spreading, with substantial proof it was a Labratory incompetence in its pursuit for Bioweaponry to be used by China.



There is already substantial proof but the main culprit keeps
pleading the 5th amendment.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Jasin
Gold Member
*****
Online



Posts: 58263
Gender: male
Re: Chinese scientists created this Corona virus
Reply #197 - Aug 1st, 2026 at 9:35pm
 
That's because the American Political-Legal set up was based upon the archaic westernism of mainland Europe since their independence from true Westernism (Great Britain). Its set up to allow CRIME Zto actually get away with it.

Myth: Australia is a Criminal (convict) nation.
           USA is the Sheriff of the world.
Reality: Australia is the Cop.
              USA is the Criminal
Back to top
 

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122427
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Chinese scientists created this Corona virus
Reply #198 - Aug 1st, 2026 at 9:48pm
 
Jasin wrote on Aug 1st, 2026 at 9:35pm:
That's because the American Political-Legal set up was based upon the archaic westernism of mainland Europe since their independence from true Westernism (Great Britain). Its set up to allow CRIME Zto actually get away with it.

Myth: Australia is a Criminal (convict) nation.
           USA is the Sheriff of the world.
Reality: Australia is the Cop.
              USA is the Criminal




We have Royal commissions where you are forced to answer questions although
Daniel Andrews kept saying -

" I can't recall "      Roll Eyes
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122427
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Chinese scientists created this Corona virus
Reply #199 - Aug 1st, 2026 at 10:15pm
 


My Doctor sounded like a record during Covid -
he would repeat lines he had obviously learned by heart from the Govt.
Doctors who did not follow suit lost their license and their livelihood.
They were under terrible duress but in fairness to my doctor
he did go and get all the Covid jabs so risked the same as his patients.

I ended up with 3 AstraZeneca jabs which I chose because at least it
wasn't the untested mRNA vaxes - that were brought out for terminal cancer
patients as a risky last resort but then
forced on unsuspecting members of the public by the billions.
Still I got Covid 3 times and had long term problems from that ever since
so the vaxes didn't protect me.
I reckon Covid has taken 10 years off my life but I can't prove it.

I blame Fauci.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122427
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Chinese scientists created this Corona virus
Reply #200 - Aug 2nd, 2026 at 10:04am
 


Fauci refuses to face the people whose lives he ruined.


Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122427
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Chinese scientists created this Corona virus
Reply #201 - Aug 2nd, 2026 at 6:01pm
 

...
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122427
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Chinese scientists created this Corona virus
Reply #202 - Aug 2nd, 2026 at 8:56pm
 
Fauci:

Back to top
 

Fauci_003.jpg (151 KB | 12 )
Fauci_003.jpg
 
IP Logged
 
Baronvonrort
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 20885
Gender: male
Re: Chinese scientists created this Corona virus
Reply #203 - Aug 2nd, 2026 at 10:26pm
 
Director of National intelligence says covid was lab leak Fauci funded it and tried to cover it up.

Listen here- https://x.com/LTCTheresaLong/status/2082668973103923415

We didn't know about Covid in Nov 2019
Back to top
 

wuhan_first_cases.jpg (146 KB | 16 )
wuhan_first_cases.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.
 
IP Logged
 
Jasin
Gold Member
*****
Online



Posts: 58263
Gender: male
Re: Chinese scientists created this Corona virus
Reply #204 - Aug 3rd, 2026 at 1:38am
 
Fauci = Death Penalty
Back to top
 

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122427
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Chinese scientists created this Corona virus
Reply #205 - Aug 3rd, 2026 at 7:13am
 
Jasin wrote on Aug 3rd, 2026 at 1:38am:
Fauci = Death Penalty



JaSin,
when you hang a man you better look at him.


Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Jasin
Gold Member
*****
Online



Posts: 58263
Gender: male
Re: Chinese scientists created this Corona virus
Reply #206 - Aug 3rd, 2026 at 11:32am
 
Nah. Put a bag over his head to catch his eyeballs and tongue popping out.
Back to top
 

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122427
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Chinese scientists created this Corona virus
Reply #207 - Aug 3rd, 2026 at 1:13pm
 
Jasin wrote on Aug 3rd, 2026 at 11:32am:
Nah. Put a bag over his head to catch his eyeballs and tongue popping out.



JaSin,
we live in compassionate, Christian society.    Shocked
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Jasin
Gold Member
*****
Online



Posts: 58263
Gender: male
Re: Chinese scientists created this Corona virus
Reply #208 - Aug 3rd, 2026 at 2:01pm
 
You do. I'm not Christian - a religion from the Middle-East that has oppressed Europe and caused more wars and death than anything else.
Back to top
 

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122427
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Chinese scientists created this Corona virus
Reply #209 - Aug 3rd, 2026 at 2:15pm
 
Jasin wrote on Aug 3rd, 2026 at 2:01pm:
You do. I'm not Christian - a religion from the Middle-East that
has oppressed Europe and caused more wars and death than anything else.




Blasphemy and heresy -   Shocked

The Spanish Inquisition would have asked you many questions.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 
Send Topic Print