Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
thanks bobby (Read 934 times)
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
thanks bobby
Mar 17th, 2020 at 9:55am
 
wont start a topic in environment again...
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Moderator
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122143
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: thanks bobby
Reply #1 - Mar 17th, 2020 at 11:33am
 
cods wrote on Mar 17th, 2020 at 9:55am:
wont start a topic in environment again...



Cods,
why are you ignoring the reasons
that I moved the thread?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: thanks bobby
Reply #2 - Mar 17th, 2020 at 4:28pm
 
you got rid of the main offender  why not the rest  six of one dozen of the other.. Angry

never mind bobs its done.

they do it deliberately wreck every thread   its the same ones all the time.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Moderator
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122143
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: thanks bobby
Reply #3 - Mar 17th, 2020 at 4:34pm
 
cods wrote on Mar 17th, 2020 at 4:28pm:
you got rid of the main offender  why not the rest  six of one dozen of the other.. Angry

never mind bobs its done.

they do it deliberately wreck every thread   its the same ones all the time.



dear Cods,
Smith can continue to wreck the thread over at Aussie's MRB not here.
He's banned from here now.
I don't want threads in this MRB that are ruined by trolls.
If I had a ban button he'd be banned from the whole forum forever -
he has nothing of any value to offer.
FD has allowed trolls to run riot here.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: thanks bobby
Reply #4 - Mar 17th, 2020 at 4:43pm
 
I DONT WANT TO POST IN RELATIONSHIPS...


dont you get my drift?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Moderator
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122143
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: thanks bobby
Reply #5 - Mar 17th, 2020 at 4:45pm
 
cods wrote on Mar 17th, 2020 at 4:43pm:
I DONT WANT TO POST IN RELATIONSHIPS...


dont you get my drift?



I understand that.
You can post here now without that troll ever causing you grief again.
This is a troll free zone.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: thanks bobby
Reply #6 - Mar 17th, 2020 at 5:50pm
 
I wanted to post in that thread  thats why I made it..
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39936
Gender: male
Re: thanks bobby
Reply #7 - Mar 17th, 2020 at 6:47pm
 
cods wrote on Mar 17th, 2020 at 5:50pm:
I wanted to post in that thread  thats why I made it..


Why whinge (as usual?)  Nothing stopping you posting in the Thread apart from your own silly ego.  It is your choice.  Stop blaming Bobby.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: thanks bobby
Reply #8 - Mar 17th, 2020 at 8:38pm
 
Aussie wrote on Mar 17th, 2020 at 6:47pm:
cods wrote on Mar 17th, 2020 at 5:50pm:
I wanted to post in that thread  thats why I made it..


Why whinge (as usual?)  Nothing stopping you posting in the Thread apart from your own silly ego.  It is your choice.  Stop blaming Bobby.



I STAY OUT OF PLACES WHERE THE MOD IS A MANIAC AND MESSES WITH POSTS AND DELETES THEM WHEN IT SUITS THEM...NO THANKS.. GOT NOT A THING TO DO WITH EGO...   I LEAVE THAT TO YOU
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39936
Gender: male
Re: thanks bobby
Reply #9 - Mar 18th, 2020 at 2:11pm
 
cods wrote on Mar 17th, 2020 at 8:38pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 17th, 2020 at 6:47pm:
cods wrote on Mar 17th, 2020 at 5:50pm:
I wanted to post in that thread  thats why I made it..


Why whinge (as usual?)  Nothing stopping you posting in the Thread apart from your own silly ego.  It is your choice.  Stop blaming Bobby.



I STAY OUT OF PLACES WHERE THE MOD IS A MANIAC AND MESSES WITH POSTS AND DELETES THEM WHEN IT SUITS THEM...NO THANKS.. GOT NOT A THING TO DO WITH EGO...   I LEAVE THAT TO YOU


Bullshit.  That never bothered you at the Tavern where Agnes was doing far more than I ever did.

Further, why post at FD's Forum at all, given he does exactly that as a matter of routine.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: thanks bobby
Reply #10 - Mar 18th, 2020 at 3:03pm
 
Aussie wrote on Mar 18th, 2020 at 2:11pm:
cods wrote on Mar 17th, 2020 at 8:38pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 17th, 2020 at 6:47pm:
cods wrote on Mar 17th, 2020 at 5:50pm:
I wanted to post in that thread  thats why I made it..


Why whinge (as usual?)  Nothing stopping you posting in the Thread apart from your own silly ego.  It is your choice.  Stop blaming Bobby.



I STAY OUT OF PLACES WHERE THE MOD IS A MANIAC AND MESSES WITH POSTS AND DELETES THEM WHEN IT SUITS THEM...NO THANKS.. GOT NOT A THING TO DO WITH EGO...   I LEAVE THAT TO YOU


Bullshit.  That never bothered you at the Tavern where Agnes was doing far more than I ever did.

Further, why post at FD's Forum at all, given he does exactly that as a matter of routine.



neither agnes nor fd have ever dont that to ME..

but you HAVE.  I speak for myself and the treatment dished out to me..

try speaking the truth for a change and not all that negativity that floats through your mind..
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
The_Barnacle
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6205
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: thanks bobby
Reply #11 - Mar 18th, 2020 at 3:20pm
 
cods wrote on Mar 17th, 2020 at 9:55am:
wont start a topic in environment again...


thanks bobby
Back to top
 

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: thanks bobby
Reply #12 - Mar 18th, 2020 at 3:31pm
 
The_Barnacle wrote on Mar 18th, 2020 at 3:20pm:
cods wrote on Mar 17th, 2020 at 9:55am:
wont start a topic in environment again...


thanks bobby




do i cramp your style pet?

hasnt fd told you..


you do not have to read every post on here dear..... Smiley Smiley
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39936
Gender: male
Re: thanks bobby
Reply #13 - Mar 18th, 2020 at 3:33pm
 
cods wrote on Mar 18th, 2020 at 3:03pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 18th, 2020 at 2:11pm:
cods wrote on Mar 17th, 2020 at 8:38pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 17th, 2020 at 6:47pm:
cods wrote on Mar 17th, 2020 at 5:50pm:
I wanted to post in that thread  thats why I made it..


Why whinge (as usual?)  Nothing stopping you posting in the Thread apart from your own silly ego.  It is your choice.  Stop blaming Bobby.



I STAY OUT OF PLACES WHERE THE MOD IS A MANIAC AND MESSES WITH POSTS AND DELETES THEM WHEN IT SUITS THEM...NO THANKS.. GOT NOT A THING TO DO WITH EGO...   I LEAVE THAT TO YOU


Bullshit.  That never bothered you at the Tavern where Agnes was doing far more than I ever did.

Further, why post at FD's Forum at all, given he does exactly that as a matter of routine.



neither agnes nor fd have ever dont that to ME..

but you HAVE.  I speak for myself and the treatment dished out to me..

try speaking the truth for a change and not all that negativity that floats through your mind..


Rubbish.  This is your threshold which Agnes and FD cross regularly.

Quote:
I STAY OUT OF PLACES WHERE THE MOD IS A MANIAC AND MESSES WITH POSTS AND DELETES THEM WHEN IT SUITS THEM...


No reference to ...'only if it affects cods.'
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Agnes
Gold Member
*****
Offline


fish dinner

Posts: 6081
Bedford Park rnd
Re: thanks bobby
Reply #14 - Mar 18th, 2020 at 5:35pm
 
cods wrote on Mar 18th, 2020 at 3:03pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 18th, 2020 at 2:11pm:
cods wrote on Mar 17th, 2020 at 8:38pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 17th, 2020 at 6:47pm:
cods wrote on Mar 17th, 2020 at 5:50pm:
I wanted to post in that thread  thats why I made it..


Why whinge (as usual?)  Nothing stopping you posting in the Thread apart from your own silly ego.  It is your choice.  Stop blaming Bobby.



I STAY OUT OF PLACES WHERE THE MOD IS A MANIAC AND MESSES WITH POSTS AND DELETES THEM WHEN IT SUITS THEM...NO THANKS.. GOT NOT A THING TO DO WITH EGO...   I LEAVE THAT TO YOU


Bullshit.  That never bothered you at the Tavern where Agnes was doing far more than I ever did.

Further, why post at FD's Forum at all, given he does exactly that as a matter of routine.



neither agnes nor fd have ever dont that to ME..

but you HAVE.  I speak for myself and the treatment dished out to me..

try speaking the truth for a change and not all that negativity that floats through your mind..

he actually did that to me as well cods---- for many many months in his forum just as mothra got here- and used Jasin to attack me- it was cruel i'm telling you- ( Jasin came good by himself) he was and is very evil-
Back to top
 

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x


farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print