Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Crash and then Burn! (Read 3993 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Crash and then Burn!
Mar 9th, 2020 at 3:40pm

Here we go, here we go, here we go!!!

I've mentioned it before regarding World War Three.
(As has Nostrodamus  Wink).

Just like World War 1 & 2: it was an Economic Fall and Bog-Mire that produced Nations to 'desperately' get ahead by initiating invasion and War.

So too - will China desperately throw it's Military out there like people fighting over a toilet roll.

Everything is crashing and this morning, they announced that many 'materials' like Vehicle parts, etc - will soon be no longer available in Australia.

Germany twice had to revert to WAR, to claw its way out of Economic doldrums.
As good as the USA is with Trump doing the 'Business/Economic' thing - even he will not be able to stop the 'Global' Economic Fall.

Even the very profitable BLACK Market is going to feel the effects.

Of course, the Media has really blown this 'dirty' Virus (which only hunt's like a Wolf/Shark to take the 'dirty' people - the sick and injured who fall behind in the herd) and really thrown a spanner in the works.
Stupid Media people: Fear is the Mind Killer and look what they have done!  Roll Eyes

The capitulation of the Global Economy ...especially when a major 1/2 of the Aust Economy is 'dependent' on China/Japan/Korea  Roll Eyes, will now precede WORLD WAR 3.

It is 'inevitable'.  Sad

Billions will die.
But Humanity will survive.

Afterall, we still have much to go through with.
...after the Moslems get the French (like how the Germans got the Jews), the Italians have to play the part after and finally Britain to face a 'United' Islam/Israel.
It's all there in 'writing' afterall  Wink

Trust me, Corona Virus is the least of your worries in a year or two.

Adios from your fellow Sahulian-Australian that is a 'Day Ahead' of the USA, rather than 'Down Under' them.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Crash and then Burn!
Reply #1 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 3:44pm

Welcome back, J. How was the Darwin pearl driving season?

IBI

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #2 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 3:47pm

Congratulations, .Jasin.

In a single post you've managed to outdo all of Bobby's "doom and gloom" posts for the past week.

No-one believes a word of it, of course. Oh, wait... the panic stricken toilet roll hoarders just might. Roll Eyes

Oh, welcome back. Been on another "holiday", have we? Haven't been on a cruise ship or aircraft, I hope. Wink

"Masks are sand in the gears of the economy" - some f-wit pollie or big business CEO.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #3 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 4:33pm

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/08/investing/stock-dow-futures-coronavirus/index...

S&P 500 (SPX) futures plunged as much as 5% Sunday evening,

triggering a limit that prevents futures from trading below that mark. Dow (INDU) futures fell more than 1,200 points, or about 4.9%. Nasdaq Composite (COMP) futures were down 4.8%.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 4:40pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 4:33pm:
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/08/investing/stock-dow-futures-coronavirus/index...

triggering a limit that prevents futures from trading below that mark. Dow (INDU) futures fell more than 1,200 points, or about 4.9%. Nasdaq Composite (COMP) futures were down 4.8%.

hush up bobs.... I dont know which to worry about first anymore.....the news is depressing I dont watch it... can you keep all this BAD news to the same thread please...

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #5 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 4:45pm

cods wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 4:40pm:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 4:33pm:

hush up bobs.... I dont know which to worry about first anymore.....the news is depressing I dont watch it... can you keep all this BAD news to the same thread please...

Bad news is everywhere, always has been. Best to build yourself a good filter(i.e. HTFU).

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #6 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 4:47pm

dear Cods,
many blessings.
I will continue to post facts without
fear or permission from you.

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #7 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 4:54pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 4:47pm:

dear Cods,
many blessings.

forgiven

namaste

Dear Bobby
Master Light has forsaken you
Time for a new guru
May I suggest Sadkangaroo?

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 4:58pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 4:54pm:

dear Cods,
many blessings.

forgiven

namaste

Dear Bobby
Time for a new guru

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

Dear Setanta,
many blessings.
I feel that upon his departure I must take the lead
and post facts of relevance as he once did.
I am of course one of his trained disciples.
He even gave me the power to forgive sins.

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 5:12pm

My post is like a rickety rope bridge across a deep dark ravine Mr Carl D.
But if you read closely, I present 'Hope', not an immortal doom and gloom.
Just keep your eyes on the other side and not 'down'.
But don't deny yourself that you have to walk over that ravine of doom and gloom and that it actually exists. Yes - it is all doom and gloom, but the world has got to stand on the edge of the precipice again... it needs to change (rotate on it's axis for another evolutionary day).

Many believe that a WW3 will be the 'end' of everything!
But it isn't true. Not if you know the 'Big Picture' and I'm not talking about vain Archibald artworks of Celebrities.

Like a Virus, 'Fear' is sweeping the globe (thanks mostly to the Media [[both TV & Internet]] that now spread's that Fear faster than what the Corona Virus or Aids can do).

USA, never much good at Economics (unless it cheats) compared to its Politics and silver medal Military (M-East is the Gold Medalist) - will fall back into another 'depression' like stasis.

Anyway, enjoy. Keep aware and above what is happening and you might just get through it all.

So here it is again:

China to invade a rusted out Russia and take back it's lands that the Soviets stole, let alone take all of Siberia for the Yellow Man's passage north.
Islam to do to the French, what the Germans did to the unarmed Jews - before they relinquish 'Empire' status to Israel, it's replacement.
India v Pakistan/Bangladesh
Melanesia/Phillipines/Aust Mercs V Indonesia
...and so on around the world as the nations make their adjustments to the future game.

Even now, we see 'Sport' in Australia - where the 'male' falls back into the past and the 'female' inherit the future.
But why chase a weakness, when you can follow a strength  Wink

So people, keep your legs together.
Realise that another Aust PM is just another Salesman, for want of the Opposition Leader being another Spin Doctor. Neither one, able to put it on the line for 'Truth'... unless it's for the USA.

No, I haven't been pearl diving. Too old for that.
After being banned by Setanta because I would not capitulate and apologise to a sordid AiA and his sex slimeys.
I've been busy working for the Wizard of Oz... which is better than working for your Prime Minister and his Church of praising the USA.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #10 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 5:23pm

Grasshoppers - there is always a Middle Way.. a bridge of rope cannot be rickety.... a bridge of stone or wood cannot be ropey.. a bridge of sighs cannot be heard after a virus pandemic.... think on this Grasshoppers, while I seclude myself and wonder WTF I just said as a True Follower of Jasin ...

If the bank is too tight, it will fail..... if it is too loose, it will pull in the dregs..... follow The Middle Path.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #11 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 5:24pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 4:58pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 4:54pm:

dear Cods,
many blessings.

forgiven

namaste

Dear Bobby
Time for a new guru

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

Dear Setanta,
many blessings.
I feel that upon his departure I must take the lead
and post facts of relevance as he once did.
I am of course one of his trained disciples.
He even gave me the power to forgive sins.

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

Grin

Good to see you are taking him as seriously as I do Bobby.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #12 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 5:25pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 5:23pm:
Grasshoppers - there is always a Middle Way.. a bridge of rope cannot be rickety.... a bridge of stone or wood cannot be ropey.. a bridge of sighs cannot be heard after a virus pandemic.... think on this Grasshoppers, while I seclude myself and wonder WTF I just said as a True Follower of Jasin ...

If the bank is too tight, it will fail..... if it is too loose, it will pull in the dregs..... follow The Middle Path.

Sorry Grap. The middle path leads to a bridge too far.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 5:38pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 9th, 2020 at 5:23pm:

Yes Grapps. Bowl Middle-Stump  Wink

The World will burn and WORLD WAR will rage.
(As Chinese Accountant's show their 'Alpha' status and send the Military out as a Tax Write-Off)

...but it will not be 'the end' of everything,
only the end of those things that have run their course and dried up.
The world needs to move on.
Australia needs to move on and it will do so by it's Politics fracturing into many little 'independent' nations of their own accord under a 'leaderless' Republic.

When you have Nations with huge populations (the physical body) and a small amount of people in power and wealth (the brain cells) - you know a 'Labourer' has nothing much up top.

Take Venezuela and it's leader. Economic woes with food shortages and he tells all Venezuelan women to pump out at least 6 kids! Obviously he loves to see newborns starve to death, just like in North-East African nations.  Roll Eyes

Yes - the stupidity is in panic mode around the world.

My advice:  get out of Sydney for starters - it's going to be the 'sacrifice' city of Australia with a Housing BOOM like no other for it's greed in the first place.

Move to Rural/Regional areas.

Your sons and grandsons ...well, they're off to war (for UK & USA).

There will be NUKES, there will be devastation - there will be that tight squeeze through the waist of the Hour-Glass.

Out with the Old (that goes kicking and fighting to the end)
and in with the New.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #14 - Mar 9th, 2020 at 5:43pm

If the burnt forests fail to produce toilet paper , will mankind revert to prehistoric behaviour?  Will the panic into primitive living make the industrial age collapse? Was the paper bowel-motion the symbol of cultured progress?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print