Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Where's the Ice Age thread? (Read 791 times)
John_Taverner
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2217
Gender: male
Where's the Ice Age thread?
Jan 30th, 2020 at 6:55pm
 
I just need to find it later this year when I come back with the F10.7cm Radio Flux Progression figures in July this year.  Sunspot numbers are already on the rise, but happy to come back in July as we discussed.

You haven't buried it because of the embarrassment have you Bobby?
Back to top
 
72+Adelaide+Street  
IP Logged
 
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17570
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Where's the Ice Age thread?
Reply #1 - Jan 30th, 2020 at 7:16pm
 
John_Taverner wrote on Jan 30th, 2020 at 6:55pm:
I just need to find it later this year when I come back with the F10.7cm Radio Flux Progression figures in July this year.  Sunspot numbers are already on the rise, but happy to come back in July as we discussed.

You haven't buried it because of the embarrassment have you Bobby?


Look at your last 25 posts.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Moderator
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122172
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Where's the Ice Age thread?
Reply #2 - Jan 30th, 2020 at 7:19pm
 
John_Taverner wrote on Jan 30th, 2020 at 6:55pm:
I just need to find it later this year when I come back with the F10.7cm Radio Flux Progression figures in July this year.  Sunspot numbers are already on the rise, but happy to come back in July as we discussed.

You haven't buried it because of the embarrassment have you Bobby?



I hid it until David DuByne starts answering questions.
It wasn't a suitable thread for a forum which requires
questions and answers -
not a monologue.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17570
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Where's the Ice Age thread?
Reply #3 - Jan 30th, 2020 at 7:50pm
 
Bobby. wrote on Jan 30th, 2020 at 7:19pm:
John_Taverner wrote on Jan 30th, 2020 at 6:55pm:
I just need to find it later this year when I come back with the F10.7cm Radio Flux Progression figures in July this year.  Sunspot numbers are already on the rise, but happy to come back in July as we discussed.

You haven't buried it because of the embarrassment have you Bobby?



I hid it until David DuByne starts answering questions.
It wasn't a suitable thread for a forum which requires
questions and answers -
not a monologue.


That ain't gonna happen.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Moderator
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122172
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Where's the Ice Age thread?
Reply #4 - Jan 30th, 2020 at 7:57pm
 
Setanta wrote on Jan 30th, 2020 at 7:50pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 30th, 2020 at 7:19pm:
John_Taverner wrote on Jan 30th, 2020 at 6:55pm:
I just need to find it later this year when I come back with the F10.7cm Radio Flux Progression figures in July this year.  Sunspot numbers are already on the rise, but happy to come back in July as we discussed.

You haven't buried it because of the embarrassment have you Bobby?



I hid it until David DuByne starts answering questions.
It wasn't a suitable thread for a forum which requires
questions and answers -
not a monologue.


That ain't gonna happen.



It hasn't happened and I really tried to get him to answer some questions.

Topics are not a one way street.
He turned out to be just a loud mouth preaching with no feedback.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17570
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Where's the Ice Age thread?
Reply #5 - Jan 30th, 2020 at 8:22pm
 
Bobby. wrote on Jan 30th, 2020 at 7:57pm:
Setanta wrote on Jan 30th, 2020 at 7:50pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 30th, 2020 at 7:19pm:
John_Taverner wrote on Jan 30th, 2020 at 6:55pm:
I just need to find it later this year when I come back with the F10.7cm Radio Flux Progression figures in July this year.  Sunspot numbers are already on the rise, but happy to come back in July as we discussed.

You haven't buried it because of the embarrassment have you Bobby?



I hid it until David DuByne starts answering questions.
It wasn't a suitable thread for a forum which requires
questions and answers -
not a monologue.


That ain't gonna happen.



It hasn't happened and I really tried to get him to answer some questions.

Topics are not a one way street.
He turned out to be just a loud mouth preaching with no feedback.


Why not unhide it and lock it at least people can then read it.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
The_Barnacle
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6205
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Where's the Ice Age thread?
Reply #6 - Jan 30th, 2020 at 8:24pm
 
Bobby. wrote on Jan 30th, 2020 at 7:19pm:
John_Taverner wrote on Jan 30th, 2020 at 6:55pm:
Where's the Ice Age thread?

You haven't buried it because of the embarrassment have you Bobby?



I hid it


Really?
Considering that you didn't even start the thread, it wasn't your thread to hide.

I also would think that it is an abuse of your powers as a moderator to hide threads to suit your own agenda
Back to top
 

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.
 
IP Logged
 
Jasin
Gold Member
*****
Online



Posts: 58161
Gender: male
Re: Where's the Ice Age thread?
Reply #7 - Jan 30th, 2020 at 8:24pm
 
Setanta wrote on Jan 30th, 2020 at 8:22pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 30th, 2020 at 7:57pm:
Setanta wrote on Jan 30th, 2020 at 7:50pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 30th, 2020 at 7:19pm:
John_Taverner wrote on Jan 30th, 2020 at 6:55pm:
I just need to find it later this year when I come back with the F10.7cm Radio Flux Progression figures in July this year.  Sunspot numbers are already on the rise, but happy to come back in July as we discussed.

You haven't buried it because of the embarrassment have you Bobby?



I hid it until David DuByne starts answering questions.
It wasn't a suitable thread for a forum which requires
questions and answers -
not a monologue.


That ain't gonna happen.



It hasn't happened and I really tried to get him to answer some questions.

Topics are not a one way street.
He turned out to be just a loud mouth preaching with no feedback.


Why not unhide it and lock it at least people can then read it.

Good idea.
That way it can be used in a Court of Law down the track when the Media needs to bring you and other Members here down.
Back to top
 

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Moderator
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122172
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Where's the Ice Age thread?
Reply #8 - Jan 30th, 2020 at 8:27pm
 
The_Barnacle wrote on Jan 30th, 2020 at 8:24pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 30th, 2020 at 7:19pm:
John_Taverner wrote on Jan 30th, 2020 at 6:55pm:
Where's the Ice Age thread?

You haven't buried it because of the embarrassment have you Bobby?



I hid it


Really?
Considering that you didn't even start the thread, it wasn't your thread to hide.

I also would think that it is an abuse of your powers as a moderator to hide threads to suit your own agenda



OK I'll unlock it just for you.   Smiley
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
John_Taverner
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2217
Gender: male
Re: Where's the Ice Age thread?
Reply #9 - Feb 5th, 2020 at 11:34am
 
Thank you. I need a laugh every now and then.
Back to top
 
72+Adelaide+Street  
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print