Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bushfires (Read 405 times)
Redmond Neck
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 24048
ACT
Gender: male
Bushfires
Jan 23rd, 2020 at 12:20pm
 
Bushfire near Oaks Estate, West Queanbeyan, Beard, Canberra Airport closed

Back to top
 

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21592
Gender: male
Re: Bushfires
Reply #1 - Jan 23rd, 2020 at 12:51pm
 
Hope they get it out by tomorrow. How else will the pollies get out?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member
*****
Offline


WE ARE BORG

Posts: 26594
Australia
Re: Bushfires
Reply #2 - Jan 23rd, 2020 at 1:13pm
 
Meh the highway is open ATM. Prolly close at some point though because adaminaby etc flaring up again. I just hope morriscum is breathing this air

Spot
Back to top
 

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged
 
BigP
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 1924
West Auckland
Gender: male
Re: Bushfires
Reply #3 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 9:08am
 
Looks like you guys have single highhandedly halted global warming, all that smoke you've put in the stratosphere has cooled things down in NZ,,
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: Bushfires
Reply #4 - Jan 24th, 2020 at 9:19am
 
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jan 23rd, 2020 at 1:13pm:
Meh the highway is open ATM. Prolly close at some point though because adaminaby etc flaring up again. I just hope morriscum is breathing this air

Spot



ahhhhh I thought I saw scomo out their with his box of matches  I wondered what he was up too..


thanks spot..

no smoke on my side of town....just the bloody dust 

I guess thats because scomo has been doing burnt outs again... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes



makes sense to some poor souls.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print