Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Speechless! (Read 2399 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Speechless!
Nov 13th, 2019 at 7:42am

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/illawarra-star/fraud-is-a-way-of-lif...

A pregnant Illawarra mum, who had the words “fraud is not a crime, it’s a way of life” written on her bathroom mirror, has been refused bail, after allegedly forging medical certificates to get out of community service work.

Jade Killin, who is three-months pregnant with her third child, broke down in tears as Magistrate Robert Walker refused her application for bail on Tuesday, less than 24 hours after she was arrested by the Lake Illawarra Tech Crime and Anti-Theft Units and charged with 14 offences, including making false documents and using the same documents.

The 32-year-old is accused of creating false medical certificates and forging her doctor’s signature to excuse herself from community service work with Wollongong Community Corrections.

According to documents tendered to the court, Killin allegedly supplied fraudulent medical certificates on four occasions, which stated she was suffering from either a “respiratory infection” or “severe morning sickness”.

Wollongong Community Corrections’ raised suspicions about Killin’s medical certificates on October 31, when they realised it looked different to the others she’d allegedly sent in September.

Community Corrections contacted the doctor who signed the medical certificate, who informed the organisation he had not issued nor signed the alleged certificates in September, but that he had issued the fourth and final one in October.

Police were notified and on Monday, officers conducted a search at the home Killin shares with her partner and children.

During the search, police allegedly found several “incriminating” items, including 50 bank cards in various names, driver’s licences in various names and several with Killin’s face printed on them, but no name.

Above Killin’s bedhead police allegedly found a “fraud to do list” sticky-taped to the wall.

According to court documents, the list featured descriptions like “Monday: try to do two payslips each for 10 names”.

Saturday was allegedly “Servo Day”, where the plan was to “apply for fuel cards in five different names with all companies” while Sunday was “LOANS DAY!”, where Killin allegedly planned to “apply for loans using five different names”.

As well as the “to-do list”, police will allege Killin had scribbled the words “fraud is not a crime, it’s a way of life,” on her mirror in pink lipstick.

As well as locating a bag full of shredded documents, court documents allege police also found a small amount of ice and cannabis.

After her arrest yesterday, Killin was taken to Lake Illawarra Police Station, where she refused to be interviewed and unlock her phone for police, the court heard.

During her appearance on Friday, Killin’s d
efence lawyer argued for her release, noting she was in the early stages of her pregnancy and that jail would not be a “ healthy environment for her”.

But, due to her criminal record, Magistrate Walker declined her application for bail.

The matter will return to court later this month.

what the! Angry Angry

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Speechless!
Reply #1 - Nov 13th, 2019 at 7:55am

Good ey?

And it's breeding.... sad.

That's why we have so many troubled youths.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Nov 13th, 2019 at 1:07pm

Sign of The End of Times - over to you, Bobby ...

I'm off to collect boxes and zip bags for a fire relief run Saturday... got the trailer all cleaned out and the back seats in the Terr'uh'tree laid down...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Nov 13th, 2019 at 3:06pm

cods wrote on Nov 13th, 2019 at 7:42am:
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/illawarra-star/fraud-is-a-way-of-lif...

A pregnant Illawarra mum, who had the words
“fraud is not a crime, it’s a way of life”
written on her bathroom mirror, has been refused bail, after allegedly forging medical certificates to get out of community service work.........

What sort of national [Australian ? ] culture is our society 'fostering' today ?

A drug culture ?

A 'steal everything' culture ?

A Capt'n Jack Sparrow's motto culture ?    ...."Take what you can, give nothing back."

A rape your daughter culture ?

A bash your wife, to keep her in her place, culture ?

A scam $millions from the government culture ?                  WWW search... "daycare scam that cost taxpayers $8 million a week"

-----

WE DID IT !     WE ARE RESPONSIBLE.

WE vote the stewards [the government members] into power [giving them authority to change and enact laws and bring in new government policies], to manage our affairs [the affairs of the nation].

And it is our parliamentarians [the government] that set the 'tone' in their policies, for our societal culture, and for the education of our young people.

Q.
Where is the personal restraint, and where is the moral example for our young people being shown ?

It isn't.

We live in a; "Me! Me! Me! Me!", social culture,
and a "I want it! And i want it NOW !", social culture.

Q.
When do we teach children to be provident and wise ?

We don't.

provident = = making or indicative of timely preparation for the future.

Silly people.

Isaiah 1:7
Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Isaiah 1:21
How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.
22  Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:
23  Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.

Isaiah 3:11
Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.
12  As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

Isaiah 29:13
Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14  Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Never old.

IMAGE....

QUESTION;
Why aren't we emphasizing THE VALUE inherent in these moral precepts, to our young people, as they grow up around us ?

Couldn't we even just place an emphasis on the 5 to 10 ones ?

inherent = = existing in something as a permanent or essential attribute.

Is it because we [as a nation, as a people], are too PROUD to be 'instructed' by such 'inappropriate ' and 'silly', 'old fashioned' precepts ?

Do you think that an 'accounting' won't be extracted from all of us, for all of our sins ?

A retribution ?

Silly people.

Choices made, always bring consequences.       [i.e. causes --- > symptoms]

Q.
Do you believe that, that assertion just a 'fairytale'?

No, this is pure scientific method, which is being played out in our lives.

It is a law which is always in operation within the universe.

People like Isaac Newton knew of, and understood the operation of such laws.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Newton's Third Law of Motion

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Nov 13th, 2019 at 3:10pm

cods is 'Speechless!'

Not so, Yadda.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Nov 13th, 2019 at 3:11pm

Yadda wrote on Nov 13th, 2019 at 3:06pm:
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Newton's Third Law of Motion

He's a clever man, our Bert.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Nov 13th, 2019 at 3:13pm

I can't believe it. I can't even begin to imagine something like this. I've never seen anything like it in all my life.

Typical.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Nov 13th, 2019 at 4:43pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 13th, 2019 at 3:13pm:
I can't believe it. I can't even begin to imagine something like this. I've never seen anything like it in all my life.

Typical.

so nice of you to be concerned    she will probably be allowed to keep the children.....after all her parenting skills seem to be the norm today...

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Nov 13th, 2019 at 4:58pm

Jade Killin hits the road early each Saturday with her infant sons strapped in behind her, knowing it will be past the boys' bedtime before they return to their Unanderra home.

It's a seven-hour return trip to Bathurst jail, where Miss Killin’s partner and the boys’ father, Maurice Yendall, has been an inmate since March.

“I spend the whole Saturday in the car to see him for maybe an hour and a half,” Miss Killin said. It takes my whole petrol [budget] for the rest of the week, so effectively I’m not able to go anywhere else. A lot of families I know only visit once a month, or every couple of months, just because they can’t afford it. You can feel that distance.”

Faced with the grueling travel, Miss Killin this week added her voice to the public debate that surrounds fledgling plans to build a prison at West Dapto. She is calling on opponents to the development to consider what it could mean for families of homegrown inmates.
https://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/5371271/you-feel-the-distance-inmates-...

Now she'll be closer to her children's father.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Nov 13th, 2019 at 6:29pm

Frank wrote on Nov 13th, 2019 at 4:58pm:
Jade Killin hits the road early each Saturday with her infant sons strapped in behind her, knowing it will be past the boys' bedtime before they return to their Unanderra home.

It's a seven-hour return trip to Bathurst jail, where Miss Killin’s partner and the boys’ father, Maurice Yendall, has been an inmate since March.
https://nnimgt-a.akamaihd.net/transform/v1/crop/frm/bEHa392pg8uWfDH5RxA6T9/4289a...

“I spend the whole Saturday in the car to see him for maybe an hour and a half,” Miss Killin said. It takes my whole petrol [budget] for the rest of the week, so effectively I’m not able to go anywhere else. A lot of families I know only visit once a month, or every couple of months, just because they can’t afford it. You can feel that distance.”

Faced with the grueling travel, Miss Killin this week added her voice to the public debate that surrounds fledgling plans to build a prison at West Dapto. She is calling on opponents to the development to consider what it could mean for families of homegrown inmates.
https://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/5371271/you-feel-the-distance-inmates-...

Figures ..... she should be in there with him ...

& heaven forbid I suggest the children be removed so as to give them a chance of a better life?

But shyte no ... that's the making of a stolen generation.  Shocked

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Nov 13th, 2019 at 9:03pm

Frank wrote on Nov 13th, 2019 at 4:58pm:

https://nnimgt-a.akamaihd.net/transform/v1/crop/frm/bEHa392pg8uWfDH5RxA6T9/4289a...

SO THE IDEA OF NOT BREAKING THE LAW DOESNT CROSS THEIR MINDS..

I THINK WE GET THAT MESSAGE.. Angry Angry Angry

maybe someone should tell her how much it costs the taxpayers to keep  her boy friend in jail????   where he wouldnt be had he not committed a crime.. Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #11 - Nov 13th, 2019 at 9:46pm

Does she identify as 'Indigenous'?  Features say so - but skin colour doesn't... another 10 percenter with claims ... what about 'dad'?

Told yez before - a daughter of my half -sister, who was a drug addict and lived with a drug addict who was in and out of prison - went to live with his sister and bro-in-law - and now has a degree a family and a life with a job.

You don't have to be a criminal - you can choose otherwise.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #12 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 3:50am

The photo shows a man wearing what could only be a muzzo cap.

Now we can extrapolate on the premise that they, for at least he is involved in that parasitic, worthless and inherently crimi al CULT of DEATH.

Now it all becomes clear.

Should the CULT of DEATH ever manage to achieve their end game, total domination.

The human race will regress back to primitive and worthless animals.

Perhaps even abbos will be seen as equals, not primitive TGEY are now.

Sad innit?

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #13 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 4:11am

Valkie wrote on Nov 14th, 2019 at 3:50am:

Valkie,

Nah.

Look closely.

He is wearing a backwards facing baseball cap.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 8:27am

Yadda wrote on Nov 14th, 2019 at 4:11am:
Valkie wrote on Nov 14th, 2019 at 3:50am:

Valkie,

Nah.

Look closely.

He is wearing a backwards facing baseball cap.

Yeah Valkie .... you must be seeing Muzzos in your dreams.

He just looks like the dick he is ... with the baseball cap on backwards.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print