Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Islam, Israel and the Zoroastrian's Christians. (Read 470 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Islam, Israel and the Zoroastrian's Christians.
Nov 5th, 2019 at 3:21pm

Christianity
                                 I
                                 I
                                 I
Mohommedism ------------------ Judaism
                                 I
                                 I
                                 I
                         Zoroastrianism

...this is Monotheism.

So one day Islam & Israel will 'unite' as IstarI (i-star-i)

So after the Christianity of France, then Italy finally falls away from Europe - back to the Middle-East, as Germany has just recently experienced when it broke its cross (swastika).
So too will Britain be the final European power to face a unified Islam/Israel ...will they carry their cross back through Europe, in peace - to the Middle-East, where Germany has failed and France will soon follow and then Italy later?

Europe ate from the Tree of Knowledge (Religion from the Middle-East), now it eats from the Tree of Life (Namerica, Sahul, Samerica and Oceania).

Let the Ring go.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Islam, Israel and the Zoroastrian's Christians.
Reply #1 - Nov 5th, 2019 at 4:01pm

CONFUSION

The "children of Belial", are false witnesses.

It was the "children of Belial" who murdered Jesus.

What did Jesus say about the "children of Belial" ???

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

John 8:38
I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
39  They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40  But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

SATAN and the enemy, want us to live with confusion,     ....and with fear and with apprehension [uncertainty].

The LORD of righteousness, abides in the light.

Jesus walked in that light.

Psalms 7:17
I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #2 - Nov 5th, 2019 at 6:27pm

Quote:
Belial

Hebrew Bible

Belial (בְלִיַּעַל bĕli-yaal) is a Hebrew word "used to characterize the wicked or worthless." The etymology of the word is often understood as "lacking worth",[3] from two common words: beli- (בְּלִי "without-") and ya'al ( יָעַל "to be of value").

Some scholars translate it from Hebrew as "worthless" (Beli yo'il), while others translate it as "yokeless" (Beli ol), "may he have no rising" or "never to rise" (Beli ya'al). Only a few etymologists have believed it to be an invented name from the start.[4]

The word occurs twenty-seven times in the Masoretic Text, in verses such as Proverbs 6:12, where the King James Version (KJV) translates the Hebrew phrase adam beli-yaal as "a naughty person".[5]

In the Hebrew text the phrase is either "sons of Belial" or simply "sons of worthlessness".[6][7] Phrases beginning with "sons of" are a common semitic idiom such as "sons of destruction", "sons of lawlessness".[8]

Of these 27 occurrences, the idiom "sons of Belial" (בְּנֵֽי־בְלִיַּעַל beni beliyaal) appears 15 times to indicate worthless people, including idolaters (Deuteronomy 13:13), the men of Gibeah (Judges 19:22, 20:13), the sons of Eli (1 Samuel 2:12), Nabal, and Shimei. The Geneva Bible (1560) uses "wicked," and at Jg 19:22 has the marginal note "Ebr [Hebrew] men of Belial: that is, given to all wickednes." In the KJV these occurrences are rendered with "Belial" capitalised:

"the sons of Eli were sons of Belial " (KJV)

In modern versions these are usually read as a phrase:

"the sons of Eli were worthless men " (1 Samuel 2:12, NRSV and NIV)
    "the wicked men of the city" (Judges 19:22, NIV)

"Belial" is applied to ideas, words, and counsel,[9] to calamitous circumstances,[10] and most frequently, to worthless men of the lowest sort, such as men who would induce worship of other gods;[11] those of Benjamin who committed the sex crime at Gibeah;[12] the wicked sons of Eli;[13] insolent Nabal;[14] opposers of God’s anointed, David;[15] Rehoboam's unsteady associates;[16] Jezebel's conspirators against Naboth;[17] and men in general who stir up contention.[18] Indicating that the enemy power would no longer interfere with the carrying out of true worship by his people in their land, YHWH declared through his prophet: "No more will any worthless person pass again through you. In his entirety he will certainly be cut off."[19]

[Source]

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Nov 5th, 2019 at 7:07pm

""Belial" is applied.....to worthless men of the lowest sort."

Isaiah 65:11
But ye are they that forsake the LORD, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number.
12  Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.

Isaiah 66:4
.....because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Nov 6th, 2019 at 2:19pm

Those who are the worlds' terrorists, running to and fro as refugees, killing their children with global refugee flight and trauma, seeking to force all people to grovel and accept their satanic beliefs, believing they have the right to rape torture and kill non believers' as allah decreed, turning their homelands into piles of worthless rubble.

Children of Belial?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #5 - Nov 6th, 2019 at 4:36pm

Those who are the worlds' terrorists, running to and fro as refugees, killing their children with global refugee flight and trauma, seeking to force all people to grovel and accept their satanic beliefs, believing they have the right to rape torture and kill non believers' as Christianity decreed, turning their homelands into piles of worthless rubble.

Children of Belial?

Christians, Moses.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Nov 6th, 2019 at 5:17pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 5th, 2019 at 3:21pm:
                           Christianity
                                 I
                                 I
                                 I
                                 I
                                 I
                                 I
                         Zoroastrianism

...this is Monotheism.

So after the Christianity of France, then Italy finally falls away from Europe - back to the Middle-East, as Germany has just recently experienced when it broke its cross (swastika).
So too will Britain be the final European power to face a unified Islam/Israel ...will they carry their cross back through Europe, in peace - to the Middle-East, where Germany has failed and France will soon follow and then Italy later?

Europe ate from the Tree of Knowledge (Religion from the Middle-East), now it eats from the Tree of Life (Namerica, Sahul, Samerica and Oceania).

Let the Ring go.

Squirrel's sh!t stuff - nutty.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Nov 6th, 2019 at 6:58pm

Frank wrote on Nov 6th, 2019 at 5:17pm:
                           Christianity
                                 I
                                 I
                                 I
                                 I
                                 I
                                 I
                         Zoroastrianism

...this is Monotheism.

Let the Ring go.

And your interpretation, that is better than mine, is...  Huh
Put up and post or shut up!
I used to wag school and hang out in University Libraries at the age of 10 and do something called 'research' long before most leave high school to learn how to do it. I'ld go back to school in Mt Druitt and get asked where I've been and my response would occassionally get me the cane "...I was off getting a real education!"

I might write unconventionally and cryptically at times.
But when I describe the Big Picture - I know my stuff.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Nov 6th, 2019 at 9:44pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 6th, 2019 at 6:58pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 6th, 2019 at 5:17pm:
                           Christianity
                                 I
                                 I
                                 I
                                 I
                                 I
                                 I
                         Zoroastrianism

...this is Monotheism.

Let the Ring go.

And your interpretation, that is better than mine, is...  Huh
Put up and post or shut up!
I used to wag school and hang out in University Libraries at the age of 10 and do something called 'research' long before most leave high school to learn how to do it. I'ld go back to school in Mt Druitt and get asked where I've been and my response would occassionally get me the cane "...I was off getting a real education!"

If you think this is real education then you deserved all the caning for being a lippy git.

You gave us hallucinatory nonsense threaded together by half-comprehended, misunderstood resemblances and invented mysteries.

Nuts.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Nov 6th, 2019 at 10:45pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 6th, 2019 at 6:58pm:

But jasin,      .....even though you 'know your stuff',      .....no one else has the decryption key !!!

Islam, Israel and the Zoroastrian's Christians.

Quote:

There is no rhyme or reasoning,    .....in the content of you post. 

You must supply us with your decryption key.

Nuts.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 10:35am

I write, therefore I am.
Like the Sinurs who created Writing on their Temple of Ur under the inspiration of Sin above in the sky - that even had the power to block out the Sun God in an Eclipse. For Sin ruled both Night and Day and the beat of this World like a heart of life.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print