Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Junaid Thorn arrested. (Read 721 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Junaid Thorn arrested.
Jul 31st, 2019 at 4:11pm

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/muslim-activist-junaid-thorne-arreste...

ABC pin-up boy and Muslim Aboriginal activist Junaid Thorne was arrested for large scale drug trafficking this morning.

Thorne, 30, was arrested with another man and one woman by the NSW Police Terrorism Investigation squad after a series of raids across south-west Sydney.

They allegedly seized 3kg of cocaine, 1kg of MDMA (ecstasy), $260,000 in cash and a firearm during the raids.

Also arrested was Khalid Kochai, 49, and Rema Kobeissi, 30. None of the three taken into custody have been arrested on terror-related charges.

Anti-terrorism police are currently searching four properties at Liverpool, Wetherill Park, Villawood and Merrylands
Thorne, a pin up boy of the Left, came to the attention of the terrorism investigation squad for his frequent pro-Jihadi comments and his anti-Australia, anti-ASIO comments.

During its investigation police found he was allegedly involved in large scale drug trafficking.

He was arrested shortly before midday Wednesday after the tactical operations group pulled him over in his car in Liverpool.

“We have many ongoing investigations into people of national security concern,” Assistant Commissioner Mark Walton said.

“If they branch into high level organised crime [as we allege here] then we will fully investigate.

“The three arrests today are an example of this type of law enforcement.

“The terrorism investigation squad won’t wait for something to happen. We will proactively target people who [we allege] pose a risk to the community.”

Thorne is facing nine charges and is set to face Parramatta Local Court today or tomorrow morning.

They include large commercial supply of a prohibited drug, commercial supply, ongoing supply, five counts of drug trafficking and supplying a prohibited firearm.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Junaid Thorn arrested.
Reply #1 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 4:35pm

Cods, can you link me to where it is established that this bloke is an ABC pin-up boy?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 4:35pm

If convicted in a court of law, they should all be publicly hanged.

.....but i know that, that will not/never happen.

I know such a punishment would offend cods, for one.

Correct cods ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 5:26pm

Think of all the lives they have destroyed and killed with that crap. Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #4 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 5:32pm

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 5:46pm

abc pin up boy? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

must be another article written by 'moronsrus'

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #6 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 6:55pm

Abbo, muzzo

Of course they would have to be criminals

It's in their kultcha innit?

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 7:33pm

Why bother spending resources chasing them for possible terror acts when they just fall into the trap of making easy money by criminal behaviour that should bring them ten years at least...

I suppose a prison term will 'radicalise' them - it's all society's fault, you see... and punishing them for being radicalised by a society that feeds and shelters them without random mass killings or random arrest or tribal warfare every day is just normal, right?

Good thing they weren't arrested for heresy - that carries a death penalty in some countries...

Way to go, boys - bring attention to yourselves with your public jihad utterances... doesn't take much brains to be a jihadi, eh?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 7:21am

Yadda wrote on Jul 31st, 2019 at 4:35pm:

If convicted in a court of law, they should all be publicly hanged.

.....but i know that, that will not/never happen.

I know such a punishment would offend cods, for one.

Correct cods ?

yeah correct.....

I agree our sentencing is far short of being a deterient 

and dont we all think we will never be caught so why worry.. Roll Eyes

how ever I do believe at least 20 years for drugs at this level... ... I am not surprised this country is such a huge target...anyone who gets caught here gets a holiday..

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 7:32am

John Smith wrote on Jul 31st, 2019 at 5:46pm:
abc pin up boy? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

must be another article written by 'moronsrus'

I understand the inference ... pity you can't

It's similar to the Zaky Mallah incident on Q&A

the bastard should not have been there

and Thorne should be treated the same

but the ABC takes a SJW position with these poor misunderstood oppressed unfortunates Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 8:10am

the ABC does give voice to people who seem extremely [i use the word carefully] anti Australia..

and they work very much against our country.. Sad Sad

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #11 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 11:20am

cods, in what way is he an ABC pin-up boy?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 11:28am

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 1st, 2019 at 11:20am:

can I point you in the direction of Paul Kent  he wrote to article   I didnt say it.... I would put two and two together and assume he has been given a voice on the ABC to broadcast his dissatisfaction with the country he was born in...

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

then again I am sure Paul Kent will give you the real reason he made that comment

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 11:47am

cods wrote on Aug 1st, 2019 at 8:10am:
the ABC does give voice to people who seem extremely [i use the word carefully] anti Australia..

and they work very much against our country.. Sad Sad

I always said it's better for them to speak out publicly and be judged by the public.... better that than they plot in some back room somewhere... it's the quiet ones you need to watch.

Gnads cited that clown who ranted on ABC - now he is known to all... and if he steps out of line it's wham-o... we need some more London Bridge solutions - challenge and then SOS.

― John Adams

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #14 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 1:15pm

cods wrote on Aug 1st, 2019 at 11:28am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 1st, 2019 at 11:20am:

can I point you in the direction of Paul Kent  he wrote to article   I didnt say it.... I would put two and two together and assume he has been given a voice on the ABC to broadcast his dissatisfaction with the country he was born in...

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

then again I am sure Paul Kent will give you the real reason he made that comment

Apologies cods, I realised you might have been quoting someone else soon after I posted.

As a suggestion, it might worthwhile using the quote tags when quoting articles to save similar confusion.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print