Send Topic Print
Sharrouf & Elomar (Read 529 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Sharrouf & Elomar
Jul 7th, 2019 at 7:57pm

Khaled Sharrouf's brother charged over partner's alleged domestic violence abuse
The brother of slain ISIS fighter Khaled Sharrouf has been charged over sickening domestic violence allegations at his home in Sydney’s south west.

&

Islamic State fighter Mohamed Elomar's brother back in jail
The brother of deceased Islamic State fighter Mohamed Elomar is back behind bars, charged with breaching his extended supervision order after counter-terrorism police analysed his mobile phone.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/khaled-sharrouf-brother-charged-alleged-domest...
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/islamic-state-fighter-mohamed-elomar-s-broth...

IBI

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Sharrouf & Elomar
Reply #1 - Jul 8th, 2019 at 1:00am

Hmm - the old Prevention of Terrorism Act... enforcing no contact with specified persons and groups... restrictions on freedom of association..... hmmmm...

Who WAS our boy talking to on his mobile phone?

Better still - if he is a problem, why is he still here?  A one-way ticket to Faroffistan would go a long way towards preserving the peace... I'm sure the Yemenis would welcome him with open arms...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #2 - Jul 8th, 2019 at 5:12am

Muzzo = violence

Muzzo = murder

The CULT OF DEATH is a very accurate name.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jul 8th, 2019 at 8:38am

FMD, what a Muslim animal. What is it with Muslim men and woman's hair ffs, he breaks 10 of his wife's ribs and then shaves her head, Christ Almighty.

Just to add to that, this Muslim animal is the uncle of the poor little radicalized orphans our lovies are bringing to OZ.

SHUT THE GOD DAMN GATES TO ISLAM.

Let the people decide who comes to this country.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #4 - Jul 8th, 2019 at 9:35am

Johnnie wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 8:38am:
FMD, what a Muslim animal. What is it with Muslim men and woman's hair ffs, he breaks 10 of his wife's ribs and then shaves her head, Christ Almighty.

Just to add to that, this Muslim animal is the uncle of the poor little radicalized orphans our lovies are bringing to OZ.

SHUT THE GOD DAMN GATES TO ISLAM.

Let the people decide who comes to this country.

Outstanding example of what's wrong with Australia these days... yet call for restrictions on immigration and you are called a Nazi... some kind of extremist right winger..... and while these assholes grow in number and power, Australia sleeps on...

This guy is seriously the uncle of those 'orphans (as self-created by their own stupid parents.... now dwelling in The Great Silence).... what influence will he have over their lives and belief systems?

Sydney... I'm only in Sydney... sh1t ... every day I sit here I grow weaker... while he's out in the suburbs growing stronger... when I was here all I could think about was home... when I was home I wanted to be here ... all I said to my wife was "I divorce you.. I divorce you ... I divorce you".....he said to his wife "cop this in the ribs and gimme your hair" ....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 11:55am

Its a wonder we found out about it at all...

Western Leftwing Media are suppressing some of the most horrific crimes by these animals..

https://gellerreport.com/2016/07/bataclan-torture-gruesome.html/?fbclid=IwAR3MlT...

Quote:
France ‘SUPPRESSED NEWS OF GRUESOME TORTURE’ at Bataclan JIHAD Massacre: gouged out eyes, castrated victims, shoved testicles in their mouths, some disemboweled, Women stabbed in genitals

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print