Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Boycott Pessary's MRB (Read 2592 times)
Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Boycott Pessary's MRB
Feb 15th, 2019 at 10:45am

[This was commenced in Chat and moved here by freediver on the afternoon of Friday the 15th February, 2019.  Mod.]

He is abusing his position as moderator of this board by removing posts, and promoting his own political agenda which has nothing to do with the purpose of this board.
« Last Edit: Feb 15th, 2019 at 2:08pm by Mod. »  

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Boycott Pessary's MRB
Reply #1 - Feb 15th, 2019 at 10:56am

Fuzzball wrote on Feb 15th, 2019 at 10:45am:
He is abusing his position as moderator of this board by removing posts, and promoting his own political agenda which has nothing to do with the purpose of this board.

Lol  Grin

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Feb 15th, 2019 at 11:01am

EE is a well moderated board, feel free to post there.

IBI

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #3 - Feb 15th, 2019 at 11:05am

Gordon wrote on Feb 15th, 2019 at 11:01am:

so is the Tavern

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Feb 15th, 2019 at 11:06am

Agnes wrote on Feb 15th, 2019 at 11:05am:
Gordon wrote on Feb 15th, 2019 at 11:01am:

so is the Tavern

Cheesy

IBI

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Feb 15th, 2019 at 11:09am

Little Pecca made a bet with Bias that he would leave this forum if Trump won the election, why is he still here?

I just scroll over his posts don't bother reading them, he is a houso on welfare who fritters away his life on internet forums.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Feb 15th, 2019 at 11:21am

Baronvonrort wrote on Feb 15th, 2019 at 11:09am:
Little Pecca made a bet with Bias that he would leave this forum if Trump won the election

Correct.

why is he still here?

I haven't decided when I'm leaving yet.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #7 - Feb 15th, 2019 at 11:49am

Well thats a bit vindictive - are you jealous he has a board he can do that on?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Feb 15th, 2019 at 1:15pm

Little Pecca made a bet with Bias that he would leave this forum if Trump won the election, why is he still here?

I just scroll over his posts don't bother reading them, he is a houso on welfare who fritters away his life on internet forums.

greggerypeccary

Gold Turd Member

Re: Who Will Win the Presidency?
Reply #108 - Oct 12th, 2016 at 1:07am

AiA
wrote on Oct 11th, 2016 at 11:21pm:
45 minutes ago genius statistician Nate Silver gave HRC an 82.9% chance of winning.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

greggerypeccary

Is the campaign over?

That figure is incorrect.

She has 100% chance of winning.

If any of you gutless little rightard pussies think I'm wrong (come on, I've never been wrong before), why not make a little bet with me then?

Any takers, pussies?

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #9 - Feb 15th, 2019 at 2:15pm

[This was commenced in Chat and moved here by freediver on the afternoon of Friday the 15th February, 2019.  Mod.]

That is akin to saying God is abusing his position because he let a few Ethiopians starve to death Cheesy Wink Grin

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #10 - Feb 15th, 2019 at 2:18pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Feb 15th, 2019 at 1:15pm:

greggerypeccary

Gold Turd Member

Re: Who Will Win the Presidency?
Reply #108 - Oct 12th, 2016 at 1:07am

AiA
wrote on Oct 11th, 2016 at 11:21pm:
45 minutes ago genius statistician Nate Silver gave HRC an 82.9% chance of winning.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

greggerypeccary

Is the campaign over?

That figure is incorrect.

She has 100% chance of winning.

If any of you gutless little rightard pussies think I'm wrong (come on, I've never been wrong before), why not make a little bet with me then?

Any takers, pussies?

(come on, I've never been wrong before)

Jeez, I guess there is a first time for everything, , You must have a sore ass after that one  Sad Shocked Sad

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Feb 15th, 2019 at 2:27pm

Freedivers rules intended to remove himself from interminable forum shitfights only work if the manager of the forum is a somewhat honest broker. 

Of course with that there is also the ultimate disclaimer, if you don't like the management of the forum, don't post there.

Now taken to a logical extreme, and with dishonest forum managers that will end up with a balkanisation of the forum, threads will only reflect opinion and argument that the manager of the forum agrees with.  I have personal experience of this with Greggs forum.  Fine, that's within the rules, and I for one, don't intend to post in his forum again, for me it's a pointless activity, it just gets deleted, usually before I have even got back to view by time. 

One thing you can say for Gregg, he is obsessive and constant in his forum presence.

So a couple of lessons for me, the forums utility as a site to debate is more and more becoming suspectable to which forum you are posting in. That next time forum mod positions are up for grabs I might even throw my hat in the ring for no other purpose to have fun deleting other people's posts.  It's a cheap thrill I imagine but hey, why not.

I also note, it's amusing to me, that Gregg is such a pathetic snowflake, it reinforces my opinion of the turd. He accuses Herbie of leaving for other forums because he cannot handle contrary opinion and on a forum he controls, he does exactly what he accuses Herbie of.

Ahhh, it has always been the way of the left, hypocrisy writ large, not do as I do but do as I demand.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #12 - Feb 15th, 2019 at 2:30pm

I agree -

Boycott Pessary's gay MRB.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Feb 15th, 2019 at 2:34pm

Secret Wars wrote on Feb 15th, 2019 at 2:27pm:
Freedivers rules intended to remove himself from interminable forum shitfights only work if the manager of the forum is a somewhat honest broker. 

Of course with that there is also the ultimate disclaimer, if you don't like the management of the forum, don't post there.

Now taken to a logical extreme, and with dishonest forum managers that will end up with a balkanisation of the forum, threads will only reflect opinion and argument that the manager of the forum agrees with.  I have personal experience of this with Greggs forum.  Fine, that's within the rules, and I for one, don't intend to post in his forum again, for me it's a pointless activity, it just gets deleted, usually before I have even got back to view by time. 

One thing you can say for Gregg, he is obsessive and constant in his forum presence.

So a couple of lessons for me, the forums utility as a site to debate is more and more becoming suspectable to which forum you are posting in. That next time forum mod positions are up for grabs I might even throw my hat in the ring for no other purpose to have fun deleting other people's posts.  It's a cheap thrill I imagine but hey, why not.

I also note, it's amusing to me, that Gregg is such a pathetic snowflake, it reinforces my opinion of the turd.
He accuses Herbie of leaving for other forums because he cannot handle contrary opinion and on a forum he controls, he does exactly what he accuses Herbie of.

Ahhh, it has always been the way of the left, hypocrisy writ large, not do as I do but do as I demand.   

Contrary opinion isn't deleted from my MRB - abuse and off-topic nonsense is, though.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Feb 15th, 2019 at 2:48pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 15th, 2019 at 2:34pm:
Secret Wars wrote on Feb 15th, 2019 at 2:27pm:

I also note, it's amusing to me, that Gregg is such a pathetic snowflake, it reinforces my opinion of the turd.
He accuses Herbie of leaving for other forums because he cannot handle contrary opinion and on a forum he controls, he does exactly what he accuses Herbie of.

Contrary opinion isn't deleted from my MRB - abuse and off-topic nonsense is, though.

I think others would disagree, I know I do.  No matter, your character is well known, what you claim or say is no indication at all about what you do or how you behave.

One of the disadvantages of being a liar is that after a while no one believes what you say.  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print