Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Palestinians gassed in Gaza where is the outrage? (Read 2004 times)
Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Palestinians gassed in Gaza where is the outrage?
Feb 12th, 2019 at 7:00pm

Quote:
Two Palestinians killed by toxic gas in Egypt border tunnel

Two Palestinians including a Hamas policeman suffocated to death from gas in a cross-border tunnel under Gaza's frontier with Egypt, the enclave's interior ministry said Monday.

Interior ministry spokesman Iyad al-Bozum said 39-year-old policeman Raid al-Ekar and Sabhy Abu Qarushayn, 28, "suffocated due to the inhalation of toxic gases".

Civil defence crews, alerted on Sunday, retrieved the two bodies from the tunnel "after a great effort that lasted several hours", Bozum said in a statement.

He did not comment on the origin of the substance, but a Palestinian security source said the Egyptian military has used gas to halt the use of illegal tunnels it finds along the border.

The Egyptian army could not be reached for comment Monday but in 2010 Cairo denied similar charges after the deaths of four Palestinians in a border tunnel.

Tunnels have in the past been a key way for Gazans to skirt a decade-long Israeli blockade and, until recently, Egypt's closure of its crossing with the enclave.

They once served as a lifeline for the cramped territory of two million people squeezed between Israel, Egypt and the Mediterranean Sea.

Egypt closed or destroyed dozens of tunnels after the overthrow of its Muslim Brotherhood President Mohammed Morsi, an ally of Hamas, in 2013, though several remain.

Tensions between Egypt and Hamas have eased in recent years and many Egyptian goods are now imported in to Gaza openly through the Rafah border crossing.

https://www.gulf-times.com/story/621865/Two-Palestinians-killed-by-toxic-gas-in-...

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Palestinians gassed in Gaza where is the outrage?
Reply #1 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:18pm

Any idea what sort of gas the Egyptians use on the Palos?

Lucky it wasn't the Israelis, of they would be throwing themselves on the machine guns again.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 9:12pm

freediver wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 8:18pm:

Lucky it wasn't the Israelis, of they would be throwing themselves on the machine guns again.

Oh, they will do that anyway.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 9:15pm

No idea on what gas the Egyptians used on the Palestinians.

If the Jews gassed the Palestinians we would never hear the end of it from muslims and their apologists.

Quote:
Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely.
https://quran.com/5/32

The Quran mentions children of Israel many times not even once does it mention Palestine

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 9:24pm

Frank wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 9:12pm:

True, but not in large enough numbers for Gandalf to declare it a daily Jewish terrorist attack.

Perhaps America is to blame. Are they friends with the current Egyptian regime?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #5 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 11:17pm

Probably in the Knesset ..........

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #6 - Feb 12th, 2019 at 11:22pm

freediver wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 9:24pm:
Frank wrote on Feb 12th, 2019 at 9:12pm:

True, but not in large enough numbers for Gandalf to declare it a daily Jewish terrorist attack.

Perhaps America is to blame. Are they friends with the current Egyptian regime?

You have to look at it from the Pally perspective - if it were not for the Jews living in Israel and all the troubles, those people would not be trying to use tunnels to get between Gaza and Egypt.  Obviously it is the Jews who are at fault.... this kind of argument has been solidified in our own Invention Day protests.... if you feel in any way put out or a little off colour, point the finger and invent an enemy to blame ...... and remember that Mussos burn nappies since they (and only they) can see something sinister in the picture on them...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 6:08am

the palestinians faced a "problem' and they decided to identify with the 'problem " and become a victim of the "problem" and whenever you do that you are screwed.

the jews faced a much bigger set of negative circumstances and they could still be hanging out in the ghettos of europe being all sad and butt hurt and throwing rocks at angela merkel but instead they used their setbacks as the emotional juice to fuel an upward spiral. and whenever you do that, you win...everything, always.

the palestinians could all sit in the library and get supersmart, they could hit the gym and get super jacked, they could learn an amazing work ethic, they could be super positive, they could teach their kids to be super smiley and awesomely polite and they could attract hi tech and grow a super economy.

i sometimes think korea (also devestated by war) did this and now has global companies like hyundai and samsung just crushing it.

until the palestinians set their sights on being the next south korea, they will be stuck in this angry emotional soup. the left will continue to pander to them and encourage them to remain stuck.
the intellectual leftie elite who pander to palestine pretend to be the friend of the palestinian.
100 % wrong. they are the destructive force that is holding the palestinian back.

the jews would gladly hold down ropes to pull the palestinian up onto the "narrow road to success".
the palestinians will continue to ignore these ropes

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #8 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 1:02pm

aquascoot wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 6:08am:
the palestinians faced a "problem' and they decided to identify with the 'problem " and become a victim of the "problem" and whenever you do that you are screwed.

the jews faced a much bigger set of negative circumstances and they could still be hanging out in the ghettos of europe being all sad and butt hurt and throwing rocks at angela merkel but instead they used their setbacks as the emotional juice to fuel an upward spiral. and whenever you do that, you win...everything, always.

the palestinians could all sit in the library and get supersmart, they could hit the gym and get super jacked, they could learn an amazing work ethic, they could be super positive, they could teach their kids to be super smiley and awesomely polite and they could attract hi tech and grow a super economy.

i sometimes think korea (also devestated by war) did this and now has global companies like hyundai and samsung just crushing it.

until the palestinians set their sights on being the next south korea, they will be stuck in this angry emotional soup. the left will continue to pander to them and encourage them to remain stuck.
the intellectual leftie elite who pander to palestine pretend to be the friend of the palestinian.
100 % wrong. they are the destructive force that is holding the palestinian back.

the jews would gladly hold down ropes to pull the palestinian up onto the "narrow road to success".

Hows this for an idea , They tie those ropes around their necks then get the Jews to hoist them up ?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 3:29pm

BigP wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 1:02pm:

Hows this for an idea , They tie those ropes around their necks then get the Jews to hoist them up ?

i think the jews are playing a game they cant lose and the palestinians are playing a game they cant win.
if the jews manage to inspire the palestinians to become strong confident and give up the victimhood, then they have a good neightbour to trade with.
if the palestinians just remain victims , then the jews have a neighbour who they can just push aside .

its like if i was a poor farmer and i had a rich farmer next door.

either he inspires me and i make freinds with him and learn from him and become successful like him

or

i get all jealous and butt hurt and fight with him and then he just buys me out and i end up homeless, broke and sad.

i think we should always study success, cosy up to success and try to emulate success

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #10 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 3:45pm

As far as I am concerned

The Israelis are THE NEW NAZIS of the Middle East!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #11 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 3:48pm

aquascoot wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 3:29pm:

i think the jews are playing a game they cant lose and the palestinians are playing a game they cant win.
if the jews manage to inspire the palestinians to become strong confident and give up the victimhood, then they have a good neightbour to trade with.
if the palestinians just remain victims , then the jews have a neighbour who they can just push aside .

either he inspires me and i make freinds with him and learn from him and become successful like him

or

i get all jealous and butt hurt and fight with him and then he just buys me out and i end up homeless, broke and sad.

i think we should always study success, cosy up to success and try to emulate success

The Palestinians are their own worst enemies, They put pride before their massive stumble. As you have said they could suck a load of cash out of Israel , get the bugger over it and feed your children

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #12 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 3:54pm

BigP wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 3:48pm:

or

The Palestinians are their own worst enemies, They put pride before their massive stumble. As you have said they could suck a load of cash out of Israel , get the bugger over it and feed your children

Do you think the arsehole Israelis would hand back their land that they have created settlements on!

Never in a million years-- its the NAZI Israelies that have no interest in creating peace with the Palos!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #13 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 4:27pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 3:54pm:
BigP wrote on Feb 13th, 2019 at 3:48pm:

or

Do you think the arsehole Israelis would hand back their land that they have created settlements on!

Never in a million years-- its the NAZI Israelies that have no interest in creating peace with the Palos!

Red,Blaming the Jews is just as pointless as blaming the Arabs  But you cant deny the Jews hold all the aces. so the wogs need to eat a little humble pie if the want a future in the bad lands

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #14 - Feb 13th, 2019 at 5:16pm

Israel has right to use all necessary means to defend own state from the terrorists.
We must prevent another Holocaust to happen.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print