Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2019: Year of Living Dangerously (Read 639 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

2019: Year of Living Dangerously
Jan 20th, 2019 at 10:05am

An Advert on SBS mentions this and I totally agree.

The world is going to experience the
Year of Living Dangerously
with the threat of all out World War and Economic collapse and basically everything going out of control, looming over it.
Things are a mess. The USA Media is attacking its own President for everything and anything. The Global Economy is being jostled around, from Trump to the Brexit, to the Chinese military being an economic write-off, if it can't justify its existence.
Australian Politics is a case of voting for the Party that self-destructs the less.

This is the year - that Doom looms overhead like a dark cloud about to spill.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 2019: Year of Living Dangerously
Reply #1 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 10:21am

And bring it on I say.
If you're to stupid and believe this fake society will go on forever then egg on your face. Something will break soon, then the weak arse humans will suffer while their head is buried in the sand....or phone.
Be strong, learn to protect yourself and your loved ones cause that's where we have been heading this last decade or 2. Love thigh neighbor died years ago. It is now watch thigh neighbor very carefully and always have your guard up.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 10:22am

I don t think you need a crystal ball to predict that...

no one is coping....everyone is unbalanced   you know we think the govts control our every day lives....

seriously  they dont......they sure as hell give us something to talk about and whinge about.....but they barely touch our every day lives.....

yet we are falling apart.....look at how angry we have become......road rage is one step away from a murder..domestic violence   affects all ages....

a 74 year old died yesterday after first  firing at and wounding two police.....

IP Logged

Sir_Bobby

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #3 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 10:48am

Listen to Neil Mitchell tomorrow on 3AW.
You can hear 3AW online:
( I can't give links till I reach 100 posts.)

He will talk about council rates.
Property has gone down 15 to 20% in some areas in Melbourne but not the rates!
The rates are supposed to be charged according to property values.

The money grabbers at the councils want more money - not less.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 10:49am

cods wrote on Jan 20th, 2019 at 10:22am:
I don t think you need a crystal ball to predict that...

no one is coping....everyone is unbalanced   you know we think the govts control our every day lives....

seriously  they dont......they sure as hell give us something to talk about and whinge about.....but they barely touch our every day lives.....

yet we are falling apart.....look at how angry we have become......road rage is one step away from a murder..domestic violence   affects all ages....

a 74 year old died yesterday after first  firing at and wounding two police.....

So driving the cost of living up to the point we are basically separated from our family because we have to work our arse to the bone to get by is not our corrupted gov fault? 
Selling off every asset we own is not their fault?
Allowing big business to come in and destroy small business is not their fault?

Don't say it's the voters fault. No matter who gets in won't change what has and is happening. Our government is full of weak individuals who are shop front salesman. No guts to stand up and say NO for fear of being shamed for 5 minutes by the guilt trippers worldwide.
It starts at the top. A strong leader with the companies best interests as a whole will do well. A leader interested in filling his back pocket while the employees are treated like crap will eventually fail.
We give billions away every year to corrupted gov around the globe....for what? Cause we need to buy the deals instead of negotiating them. Our hand is full of 2's and 3's while we gladly hand over the aces. Stupid.

This country was capable of being a producer and standing on its own 2 feet. We have the richest lands available yet we own nothing. We are just a consumer now. Aussie made was some of the best in the world...now it's just a sticker.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 10:52am

Sir_Bobby wrote on Jan 20th, 2019 at 10:48am:
You can hear 3AW online:

All lies from the council no doubt. The rates will probably go up whilst house prices go down !

Why are rates tied to the value of property anyway ? I don't see gold plated roads in Brighton or Toorak and to empty the rubbish surely isn't that much more expensive. Councils are nothing more than stand over merchants !

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir_Bobby

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #6 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 10:58am

Sir lastnail wrote on Jan 20th, 2019 at 10:52am:
Sir_Bobby wrote on Jan 20th, 2019 at 10:48am:
You can hear 3AW online:

All lies from the council no doubt. The rates will probably go up whilst house prices go down !

Why are rates tied to the value of property anyway ? I don't see gold plated roads in Brighton or Toorak and to empty the rubbish surely isn't that much more expensive. Councils are nothing more than stand over merchants !

The councils should charge you what the actual cost
of removing rubbish & other services is.
It's not a scam for them to make money for doing nothing.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 11:21am

Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 20th, 2019 at 10:21am:
And bring it on I say.
If you're to stupid and believe this fake society will go on forever then egg on your face. Something will break soon, then the weak arse humans will suffer while their head is buried in the sand....or phone.
Be strong, learn to protect yourself and your loved ones cause that's where we have been heading this last decade or 2. Love thigh neighbor died years ago. It is now watch thigh neighbor very carefully and always have your guard up.

Yes, well said Captain Caveman.

It's become obvious that the World has indeed being living a 'Fake Existence' for a very long time. This year - the world accepts this and begins to open its eyes to the Truth (and this is not a 'religious' only, experience) of what is to come... the 'consequence' of having lived that Fake Existence for quite some time.

Gone is the Messiah Jesus, come has the Prophet Hitler.
Going is the Prophet Mohommed and coming is the Messiah Henry out of France. He who will lay down his life for his people's sins against Islam.

Gone is the belief that the World should have been a 'white' (race) in the Northern Hemisphere and 'black' (race) in the Southern Hemisphere like a Yin/Yang 'simpleton' remedy as the USA had its 'covert' Cold War (under the table 'alliance') with the USSR as they both tried to kick the "Yellow Mongol horde out of Asia" to quote General MacArthur during the Korean War. (North Korea represents the 'Yellow' race still persevering in Asia: Northern Hemisphere, in defiance of the white 'covert' advance on either side of them)
The USSR 'advance' into Asia has long been halted and for a long time, has been receding back towards Europe.
China (and other 'yellow' nations) has seen this. China now also sees that it was being 'betrayed' by 'White' USSR (now Russia) under the Communist 'lie' alliance.

China or NK will never go to war with USA, especially when Trump is in power - he who is a 'Peace Mongerer' and is now trying to make 'Peace' with the Democrats and end the Shut-down. The very same Trump who is constantly being 'attacked' by the Media like Dain Ironfoot and his Iron Dwarven BattleAxes & WarHammers against the hordes of Hell: Orcs, Trolls, Goblins, Wargs, Ogres, War Bats and other hideous Freaks from the Media.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 21st, 2019 at 10:02pm

IMF says it's worried about our fury
Worried we'll destroy the 'international order' which supports world trade

Quote:
It (IMF) is concerned that global organisations and national governments are no longer seen as being on the side of the people
.  Apparently, the IMF said this in all seriousness

LINK

Some of the Comments aren't bad

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 21st, 2019 at 10:07pm

JaSin Quote:
Gone is the belief that the World should have been a 'white' (race) in the Northern Hemisphere and 'black' (race) in the Southern Hemisphere

No it's not gone.  It's how it was meant to be.  The mixing has been a failure and has benefited only the blacks.  Balance will be restored once the shyte-stirrers have been eliminated and for good next time

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Jan 21st, 2019 at 10:20pm

PZ547 wrote on Jan 21st, 2019 at 10:07pm:
JaSin Quote:
Gone is the belief that the World should have been a 'white' (race) in the Northern Hemisphere and 'black' (race) in the Southern Hemisphere

No it's not gone.  It's how it was meant to be.  The mixing has been a failure and has benefited only the blacks.  Balance will be restored once the shyte-stirrers have been eliminated and for good next time

Ahh my dear PZ547.
You have been strong in the Force.
But you have just admitted to your belief in a World of Duality. Good & Bad.
You are the Robin Hood that robs from the rich and gives to the poor.
Rather than the updated latest version of how the World goes with Robin Hood ver 1.8: Rob from the Evil rich and give to the good Poor and protect the Pure Rich from the Bad poor.

You see - there is a better 'way' than the Yin/Yang: Nth Hemisphere = white, Sth Hemisphere = black, etc.

Take a look at this Pic.
It's the 'submarine'-like Space Ship
"BOTANY BAY"
from the Story/Movie "Wrath of Khan".
Even the 'nerds' know what's going on 'down here'  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print