Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Prelude to political assassination of Mike Pence (Read 261 times)
Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Prelude to political assassination of Mike Pence
Nov 17th, 2018 at 11:44am

Trump administration, an international joke.

Trump is asking his administration if they consider Pence loyal.

The Mechanic and Panther will be reassigning their objective to each other's butt after this report.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/417135-trump-privately-asking-aides-...

Quote:
Trump privately asking aides if Pence is loyal: report
BY CHRIS MILLS RODRIGO - 11/16/18 01:11 PM EST  822

President Trump has privately asked aides about his vice president Mike Pence's loyalty, The New York Times reported Friday.

Trump reportedly questioned Pence's allegiance so many times that many of his advisers are alarmed, as those kinds of inquiries tend to indicate that he is irritated with someone.

According to the Times, most people within the White House have been supportive of Pence when asked, but some of Trump's outside advisers have suggested that the vice president may have used up his utility.

Trump has reportedly not made it clear whether he is seriously considering a 2020 ticket change or whether he is simply trying to get advisers' opinions before the campaign begins.

The Times noted that some outside advisers have suggested outgoing United States Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley as a potential replacement for Pence. Trump praised Haley when she announced her intentions to leave her post at the U.N. in October.

At a press conference earlier this month, Trump asked Pence to be his 2020 running mate in an impromptu exchange.

"Well I haven’t asked him, but I hope so," Trump said.

"Mike, will you be my running mate?" he added, calling on Pence to stand up.

The vice president nodded his head in affirmation as some White House staff in the room applauded.

It is not clear if this was an official announcement that the two would run together again.

A representative from the White House did not immediately respond to The Hill's request for comment. Deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley told the Hill that Trump “absolutely supports the vice president and thinks he’s doing an incredible job helping to carry out the mission and policies of this administration.”

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Term Dog
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Prelude to political assassination of Mike Pence
Reply #1 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 11:48am

Fake news from NYT's press pool of unnamed sources.

Correction not fake news, clickbait.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Re: Prelude to political assassination of Mike Pence
Reply #2 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 11:50am

Term Dog wrote on Nov 17th, 2018 at 11:48am:
Fake news from NYT's press pool of unnamed sources.

Correction not fake news, clickbait.

I will request denizen Valkie to publish it on the back of your local public toilet door to restore your belief in it.

How high do you cock your leg?

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print