Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
TAKE ME BACK TO NAURU (Read 1174 times)
FRED.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

TAKE ME BACK TO NAURU
Nov 16th, 2018 at 8:21am

Lifes to hard in the USA      Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au  
IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: TAKE ME BACK TO NAURU
Reply #1 - Nov 16th, 2018 at 9:47am

FRED. wrote on Nov 16th, 2018 at 8:21am:
Lifes to hard in the USA      Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hehehe, its always hard going to work after a long all expenses paid holiday on a tropical island.
The Yanks don't have any time for lazy bums.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Nov 16th, 2018 at 10:25am

They should send that lameduck Phelpsy over there to learn the TRUTH for a BIG change.

IP Logged

salad in
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Nov 16th, 2018 at 1:20pm

Is that Nauru the concentration camp? Is that Nauru the god-forsaken hell hole where there is no future for those stuck there? Someone ring up Ian RinTOOOOOOL and tell him the BS and facts have just collided and the truth has emerged.

The ALP, the progressive party, the party of ideas, the workers' friend, is the only Australian political party to roast four young Australians in roof cavities. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

IP Logged

salad in
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Nov 16th, 2018 at 1:35pm

A trip down memory lane........

UN official says Australia responsible for 'inhuman' treatment of asylum seekers

Crépeau said the regime of offshore detention – on Papua New Guinea’s Manus Island and the Pacific state of Nauru – was unjustifiably punitive and unlawful “cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment”. He said Australia knew the dangerous and helpless situations on Manus and Nauru were damaging those held there.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jun/12/un-official-says-australi...

Nauru refugees: The island where children have given up on life

Suicide attempts and horrifying acts of self-harm are drawing fresh attention to the suffering of refugee children on Nauru, in what is being described as a "mental health crisis".
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-45327058

Life for asylum seekers in Australia’s ‘Pacific Gulag’ on Nauru
Inhabitants are there against their will, subjects of a controversial deal between Nauru’s government and authorities in Canberra keen to avoid boatpeople setting foot on Australian shores
https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/australasia/article/2163692/life-asylum-seekers-a...

The ALP, the progressive party, the party of ideas, the workers' friend, is the only Australian political party to roast four young Australians in roof cavities. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Nov 16th, 2018 at 4:42pm

Johnnie wrote on Nov 16th, 2018 at 9:47am:
FRED. wrote on Nov 16th, 2018 at 8:21am:

Hehehe, its always hard going to work after a long all expenses paid holiday on a tropical island.
The Yanks don't have any time for lazy bums.

Yep no free mobile phones, no free dental, no medicare and no Centrelink with public housing.

Is it any wonder they prefer that Island resort.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 9:25am

Oh come on people, tomorrow is Sunday, church.  These people, they have no hope, no money, nothing.  Children are being held without freedom.  All for your viewing pleasure. 

I dont know, do you boys feel like superior?  Or good? by laughing and smashing people when they are down?  You know, my parents used to say that in their days, if someone is down on the ground, even if you had a tough fight, you offer your hand and pick him up. 

Ethics had gone down a long way since then.

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 9:34am

salad in wrote on Nov 16th, 2018 at 1:35pm:
A trip down memory lane........

UN official says Australia responsible for 'inhuman' treatment of asylum seekers

Crépeau said the regime of offshore detention – on Papua New Guinea’s Manus Island and the Pacific state of Nauru – was unjustifiably punitive and unlawful “cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment”. He said Australia knew the dangerous and helpless situations on Manus and Nauru were damaging those held there.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jun/12/un-official-says-australi...

Nauru refugees: The island where children have given up on life

Suicide attempts and horrifying acts of self-harm are drawing fresh attention to the suffering of refugee children on Nauru, in what is being described as a "mental health crisis".
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-45327058

Life for asylum seekers in Australia’s ‘Pacific Gulag’ on Nauru
Inhabitants are there against their will, subjects of a controversial deal between Nauru’s government and authorities in Canberra keen to avoid boatpeople setting foot on Australian shores
https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/australasia/article/2163692/life-asylum-seekers-a...

I find it highly amusing that Australia is responsible for the living conditions of these country shoppers living on Nauru. The truth is that Australia is not responsible. The only responsible party is the people who paid people smugglers to attempt to illegally land them on Australian soil in direct defiance of the wishes of the Australian government. It's as simple as that.

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print