Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
What is the Tavern MRB for? (Read 5278 times)
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #30 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:43pm
 
Look what I found in Tavern:

Quote:
Re: Tasmania
Reply #1 - Yesterday at 4:43pm Quote  you are banned from here Monk- and it wont ever be undone- you have your pm- your other troll un4- has already been reported-


So, am I banned or not?

Sloppy housekeeping, Agnes!
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #31 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:44pm
 
Unforgiven is nothing to do with me, why the hell try to link us?
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
Agnes
Gold Member
*****
Offline


fish dinner

Posts: 6081
Bedford Park rnd
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #32 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:51pm
 
Jovial Monk wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:44pm:
Unforgiven is nothing to do with me, why the hell try to link us?

do you really want me to answer the Mr MINK?
Back to top
« Last Edit: Aug 12th, 2018 at 4:00pm by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x


farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39938
Gender: male
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #33 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:51pm
 
Agnes wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:43pm:
I will update the list again of course and the only way you will be unbanned for the way you treated me is to say sorry for what you did to me both here but mainly at your place- here or though pm will do- but listen to aussie and how will that help anyone ??- how long you stay unbanned after that is up too you- again-greg is welcome


Okay....so this is yet another entry into the Chronicle of the Lies of Agnes.

Quote:
you are banned from here Monk- and
it wont ever be undone
- you have your pm- your other troll un4- has already been reported-


Gawd.


Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Agnes
Gold Member
*****
Offline


fish dinner

Posts: 6081
Bedford Park rnd
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #34 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:52pm
 
well Aussie keep up-- you are not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?  I have proven that



GAWD
Back to top
 

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x


farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 155860
Gender: male
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #35 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:53pm
 
Agnes wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 2:41pm:
I took your name off yesterday Jovial M-I-nk- and as for Greg- I will unban him later if he wants to be unbanned- but how long he stays unbanned for is up to him-


Yes, un-ban me please.

Thank you.

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Agnes
Gold Member
*****
Offline


fish dinner

Posts: 6081
Bedford Park rnd
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #36 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:55pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:53pm:
Agnes wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 2:41pm:
I took your name off yesterday Jovial M-I-nk- and as for Greg- I will unban him later if he wants to be unbanned- but how long he stays unbanned for is up to him-


Yes, un-ban me please.

Thank you.


Done Greg- you are free to post as of now-you ban is lifted and sorry I did lose track of time regarding your ban-
Back to top
 

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x


farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39938
Gender: male
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #37 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:56pm
 
Agnes wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:52pm:
well Aussie keep up-- you are not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?


I am, you know.  I do know who the dullest in the chandelier is, but there are other real contenders for that title.  Be confident Agnes, you are certainly in the race.
Back to top
« Last Edit: Aug 12th, 2018 at 4:04pm by Aussie »  
 
IP Logged
 
Agnes
Gold Member
*****
Offline


fish dinner

Posts: 6081
Bedford Park rnd
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #38 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:57pm
 
Aussie wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:56pm:
Agnes wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:52pm:
well Aussie keep up-- you are not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?


I am, you know.  I do know who the dullest in the chandelier is, but there are other real contenders for that title.  Be confident Agnes, you are certainly in the race there.

aaahhh humour- a nice change of pace-
Back to top
 

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x


farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 155860
Gender: male
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #39 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:58pm
 
Agnes wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:55pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:53pm:
Agnes wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 2:41pm:
I took your name off yesterday Jovial M-I-nk- and as for Greg- I will unban him later if he wants to be unbanned- but how long he stays unbanned for is up to him-


Yes, un-ban me please.

Thank you.


Done Greg- you are free to post as of now-you ban is lifted and sorry I did lose track of time regarding your ban-


Thank you.

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Agnes
Gold Member
*****
Offline


fish dinner

Posts: 6081
Bedford Park rnd
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #40 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:59pm
 
you are welcome ~
Back to top
 

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x


farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #41 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 4:14pm
 
Agnes wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:51pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:44pm:
Unforgiven is nothing to do with me, why the hell try to link us?

do you really want me to answer the Mr MINK?

Wouldn’t ask otherwise.
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #42 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 4:19pm
 
And I assume I was unbanned and rebanned in the space of half an hour? Way to go to get people to post in Tavern! Like a bloody merry go round!
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
Agnes
Gold Member
*****
Offline


fish dinner

Posts: 6081
Bedford Park rnd
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #43 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 4:40pm
 
Jovial Monk wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 4:19pm:
And I assume I was unbanned and rebanned in the space of half an hour? Way to go to get people to post in Tavern! Like a bloody merry go round!

have you ever had a civil nice word for anyone in your life- I asked you to apologise for the way you treated me here or through pm- I am giving you a 2nd chance to be man and say sorry- until then dont talk to me-but of course you could keep  on abusing me and I dont know how that will help- its your choice-
Back to top
 

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x


farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #44 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 5:17pm
 
I have nothing to apologise for.

You either want your MRB to be active and interesting or you are just a sour bitch who wants to just whinge along with cods.

Up to you, you are the Mod of Tavern. Want somebody who will generate interest or not?
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print