Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
What is the Tavern MRB for? (Read 5280 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 155863
Gender: male
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #15 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 1:58pm
 
Jovial Monk wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 1:57pm:
Yup, quite a list, actually:

Quote:
Aussie is banned
John Smith is banned permanently
Mothra is banned permannently
Greggery Peckerry is banned-
Jasin is banned perm banned same applies to Unforgiven-and his socks


I am on that list again. Better a dead MRB than a challenging one I suppose.


Where's the list?

And, I'm not "Greggery Peckerry", so I'm not really banned.

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39938
Gender: male
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #16 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 1:58pm
 
Jovial Monk wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 1:49pm:
I asked members to IGNORE Agnes. Never asked them to be nice.

I hope mothra will return.


Let's keep it honest, Monk.  This is what you posted....

Quote:
If Cherie posts here I expect positive responses to her posts. If you cannot manage that then no response is the way to go. Holidays will be given to transgressors.

Cherie posts as Agnes on OzPol.



Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #17 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 2:01pm
 
If you cannot manage that then no response.

i.e. ignore.
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39938
Gender: male
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #18 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 2:07pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 1:58pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 1:57pm:
Yup, quite a list, actually:

Quote:
Aussie is banned
John Smith is banned permanently
Mothra is banned permannently
Greggery Peckerry is banned-
Jasin is banned perm banned same applies to Unforgiven-and his socks


I am on that list again. Better a dead MRB than a challenging one I suppose.


Where's the list?

And, I'm not "Greggery Peckerry", so I'm not really banned.



Where is that list?  Mods who keep the House neat and tidy like me have a stickied Thread so that everyone knows, importantly, the GMods/FD, who is banned.

And....unlike Agnes....if a Thread is moved here, I edit the first post in
red
so that everyone knows it was moved here.  Agnes has Threads moved to The Tavern but keeps that secret, so Members will not know.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 155863
Gender: male
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #19 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 2:09pm
 
Aussie wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 2:07pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 1:58pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 1:57pm:
Yup, quite a list, actually:

Quote:
Aussie is banned
John Smith is banned permanently
Mothra is banned permannently
Greggery Peckerry is banned-
Jasin is banned perm banned same applies to Unforgiven-and his socks


I am on that list again. Better a dead MRB than a challenging one I suppose.


Where's the list?

And, I'm not "Greggery Peckerry", so I'm not really banned.



Where is that list?  Mods who keep the House neat and tidy like me have a stickied Thread so that everyone knows, importantly, the GMods/FD, who is banned.

And....unlike Agnes....if a Thread is moved here, I edit the first post in
red
so that everyone knows it was moved here.  Agnes has Threads moved to The Tavern but keeps that secret, so Members will not know.


Am I still banned?

It was a year ago.

What did I do to deserve such a lengthy ban?

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #20 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 2:11pm
 
Ask Agnes.
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 155863
Gender: male
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #21 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 2:12pm
 
Jovial Monk wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 2:11pm:
Ask Agnes.


She's not answering.

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39938
Gender: male
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #22 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 2:19pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 2:09pm:
Aussie wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 2:07pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 1:58pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 1:57pm:
Yup, quite a list, actually:

Quote:
Aussie is banned
John Smith is banned permanently
Mothra is banned permannently
Greggery Peckerry is banned-
Jasin is banned perm banned same applies to Unforgiven-and his socks


I am on that list again. Better a dead MRB than a challenging one I suppose.


Where's the list?

And, I'm not "Greggery Peckerry", so I'm not really banned.



Where is that list?  Mods who keep the House neat and tidy like me have a stickied Thread so that everyone knows, importantly, the GMods/FD, who is banned.

And....unlike Agnes....if a Thread is moved here, I edit the first post in
red
so that everyone knows it was moved here.  Agnes has Threads moved to The Tavern but keeps that secret, so Members will not know.


Am I still banned?

It was a year ago.

What did I do to deserve such a lengthy ban?



I can guess.  It was because you refused to have your testicles made into a smoothie and swallowed whole by Agnes because dragons (like her) live off the biting and waiting for they're prey to die scenarios.  You would not let her bite them so that you'd be all but done for-with nothing left of who you once were.

Did I get that right Agnes?

Cool

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Agnes
Gold Member
*****
Offline


fish dinner

Posts: 6081
Bedford Park rnd
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #23 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 2:20pm
 
you guys need a laugh


Back to top
 

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x


farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 155863
Gender: male
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #24 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 2:31pm
 

Agnes: am I still banned?

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #25 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 2:31pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 1:58pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 1:57pm:
Yup, quite a list, actually:

Quote:
Aussie is banned
John Smith is banned permanently
Mothra is banned permannently
Greggery Peckerry is banned-
Jasin is banned perm banned same applies to Unforgiven-and his socks


I am on that list again. Better a dead MRB than a challenging one I suppose.


Where's the list?

And, I'm not "Greggery Peckerry", so I'm not really banned.


The list is in the Rules thread.

Except she doesn’t keep it up to date—I am not on there.
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
Agnes
Gold Member
*****
Offline


fish dinner

Posts: 6081
Bedford Park rnd
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #26 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 2:41pm
 
I took your name off yesterday Jovial M-I-nk- and as for Greg- I will unban him later if he wants to be unbanned- but how long he stays unbanned for is up to him-
Back to top
 

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x


farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39938
Gender: male
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #27 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:22pm
 
Agnes wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 2:41pm:
I took your name off yesterday Jovial M-I-nk- and as for Greg- I will unban him later if he wants to be unbanned- but how long he stays unbanned for is up to him-


So.....is Monk banned or not?  If he is banned, his name should be on the list.....which ought to be in a separate stickied Thread.  It is
YOUR
job to keep that list current.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #28 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:29pm
 
Agnes wrote on Aug 12th, 2018 at 2:41pm:
I took your name off yesterday Jovial M-I-nk- and as for Greg- I will unban him later if he wants to be unbanned- but how long he stays unbanned for is up to him-


Seems to be up to you too—you ban based on happenings elsewhere.
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
Agnes
Gold Member
*****
Offline


fish dinner

Posts: 6081
Bedford Park rnd
Re: What is the Tavern MRB for?
Reply #29 - Aug 12th, 2018 at 3:43pm
 
I will update the list again of course and the only way you will be unbanned for the way you treated me is to say sorry for what you did to me both here but mainly at your place- here or though pm will do- but listen to aussie and how will that help anyone ??- how long you stay unbanned after that is up too you- again-greg is welcome
Back to top
 

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x


farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print