Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Severe Breach of Rules (Read 1158 times)
Observer

Australian Politics

Severe Breach of Rules
Jun 10th, 2018 at 6:04am

A possible real-life name is being bandied about in Relationships. Why is no action being taken? The moderator of that MRB is well aware it is there and has not banned Jovial Monk.

See for yourself (I cannot post active links so you will have to put this in your browser):

ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1524738807/990#995

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Severe Breach of Rules
Reply #1 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 9:17am

Unless the name was posted again after I logged off last night ~ I had already removed the name (where I saw it had been posted) and any quotation of it.

The name was of someone who registered here yesterday and questions were raised as to who was the likely puppeteer of that likely sock.

I have previously suggested to FD that he make registration subject to manual approval, not automatic as it is now.  That way, the risk of these things happening is reduced.

IP Logged

Observer

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 9:22am

Aussie wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 9:17am:
Unless the name was posted again after I logged off last night ~ I had already removed the name (where I saw it had been posted) and any quotation of it.

Untrue. You made several posts after Jovial Monk used the supposed real-life name.

Well, Freediver stepped in and did the right thing by eliminating the entire abortion of a thread.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 9:28am

Observer wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 9:22am:
Aussie wrote on Jun 10th, 2018 at 9:17am:

Untrue. You made several posts after Jovial Monk used the supposed real-life name.

Well, Freediver stepped in and did the right thing by eliminating the entire abortion of a thread.

It is true.  Did you not see all the
red
edits which was
(name removed by me Mod?)
  It seems I may have inadvertently missed a couple.

IP Logged

Observer

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 11:04am

You may well have missed one. I have no idea if it is was intentional or not but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Freediver, was Jovial Monk eliminated along with the entire thread?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print