Setanta wrote on May 4
th, 2018 at 9:30pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on May 4
th, 2018 at 9:09pm:
Thought that might be the response.
I doubt it as I have never done it before. Your post was just more of the same that I was posting about. If you are not happy to post where it should be then don't post. This cross MRB stuff is giving me the runs. Greg's turning TV and radio into another politics forum under his control, Bobby is turning Env into his soap box, you are turning Atheism into a place to post crap about other MRBs and totally unrelated to the topic, Aussie is turning relationships into every other MRB here, Skip's Fringe is starting to go the same way, on and on it goes. None of it is for the benefit of the board, it's for your egos. You are all lucky I'm not FD.
I would like all MRB mods that do not like this use of their MRBs to send threads where they belong, including this one.
Leave me out of your whinge, Setanta. How things, issues, principles, concepts and people relate is about
Relationships.
FD has made it quite clear. If Members do not accept the way a Mod of a MRB moderates, they, he encourages, ought post elsewhere.
I accommodate that.
I don't bitch about what happens at other MRBs. That is for the Mod of them to oversee. If I find how they moderate pisses me, I just post elsewhere......as FD encourages.
What dog do you have in this fight....if it is a fight? Do you want to send the entire Forum to sleep?