Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Push for new GMod. (Read 4787 times)
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: Push for new GMod.
Reply #30 - May 2nd, 2018 at 11:12am
 
It brought you here. Hmmm   Smiley
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39938
Gender: male
Re: Push for new GMod.
Reply #31 - May 2nd, 2018 at 11:14am
 
Jovial Monk wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 10:58am:
Drug policy is no more.

Would have been less work to appoint a new Mod there.


It looks like it took him no time at all.  All Threads moved at exactly the same time.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39938
Gender: male
Re: Push for new GMod.
Reply #32 - May 2nd, 2018 at 11:16am
 
Observer wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 11:08am:
Aussie has sought to create a Debate & Relate style forum for many years, first at the original Political Animal and then failing at that, here at the Australian Politics Forum. He is still failing and will continue to fail in this endeavour, but his activity will also to continue to drive away the intelligent and creative.


So.....whose sock are you, or are you afraid to say?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: Push for new GMod.
Reply #33 - May 2nd, 2018 at 2:17pm
 
good to see our groupies at monks place  are reading the boards aussie   always bitching agnes has got herself a new thread  and I have claimed half a one  for the little old women over there to snigger.....she always whinging...  of course thats not what they are doing is it... whingeing about someone else..who happens to be a member of PA AND OZPOL....one of the few who can claim to have never been permanently banned for anywhere least of PA and ozpol.. Grin Grin Grin..

sheeeeze who gets banned forever from those forums???????/.....

mainly nasty people with B.A.

if your reading set.. this is why we/I dont want them back..... gutless wonders using their girlie gossip to down grade ozpol members.......

yeo I can be nasty    ITS CALLED PAYBACK LIKE THIS POST>>..

you picka on me!  expect me to picka on back... simple really I learnt that from you guys... Smiley Smiley
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39938
Gender: male
Re: Push for new GMod.
Reply #34 - May 2nd, 2018 at 2:34pm
 
cods wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 2:17pm:
good to see our groupies at monks place  are reading the boards aussie   always bitching agnes has got herself a new thread  and I have claimed half a one  for the little old women over there to snigger.....she always whinging...  of course thats not what they are doing is it... whingeing about someone else..who happens to be a member of PA AND OZPOL....one of the few who can claim to have never been permanently banned for anywhere least of PA and ozpol.. Grin Grin Grin..

sheeeeze who gets banned forever from those forums???????/.....

mainly nasty people with B.A.

if your reading set.. this is why we/I dont want them back..... gutless wonders using their girlie gossip to down grade ozpol members.......

yeo I can be nasty    ITS CALLED PAYBACK LIKE THIS POST>>..

you picka on me!  expect me to picka on back... simple really I learnt that from you guys... Smiley Smiley


Nothing stopping you from posting in that Thread you are whingeing about, cods.

It is lunacy to suggest that Smith is evading a ban in such an obvious manner.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: Push for new GMod.
Reply #35 - May 2nd, 2018 at 3:19pm
 
Aussie wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 2:34pm:
cods wrote on May 2nd, 2018 at 2:17pm:
good to see our groupies at monks place  are reading the boards aussie   always bitching agnes has got herself a new thread  and I have claimed half a one  for the little old women over there to snigger.....she always whinging...  of course thats not what they are doing is it... whingeing about someone else..who happens to be a member of PA AND OZPOL....one of the few who can claim to have never been permanently banned for anywhere least of PA and ozpol.. Grin Grin Grin..

sheeeeze who gets banned forever from those forums???????/.....

mainly nasty people with B.A.

if your reading set.. this is why we/I dont want them back..... gutless wonders using their girlie gossip to down grade ozpol members.......

yeo I can be nasty    ITS CALLED PAYBACK LIKE THIS POST>>..

you picka on me!  expect me to picka on back... simple really I learnt that from you guys... Smiley Smiley


Nothing stopping you from posting in that Thread you are whingeing about, cods.

It is lunacy to suggest that Smith is evading a ban in such an obvious manner.



lunacy!! and who asked you sunshine?....you and monk do enough for the whole membership over there   I think you have about 2 who do not rely solely on ozpol and its membership for conversation... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes


even gweg only posts when hes banned from here to whinge about ozpol...tsk tsk maybe we shouldnt mention that as gweg can post here......

and with you to protect them over there! who needs to be able to post?.. Smiley Smiley

not whingeing dear pointing out facts.. Cheesy
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39938
Gender: male
Re: Push for new GMod.
Reply #36 - May 2nd, 2018 at 3:28pm
 
Quote:
I think you have about 2 who do not rely solely on ozpol and its membership for conversation....


You 'think' quite wrong.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: Push for new GMod.
Reply #37 - May 2nd, 2018 at 3:46pm
 
oz   I know you are baiting me both here and on PM..

I am tired and I am over it   if you have any respect at all for other members here...mainly me.

do as I ask   I have asked you to shut up on PM  now I am asking the same thing here...

go talk to your mates   and tell them all about big bad cods... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

case is closed oz...

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39938
Gender: male
Re: Push for new GMod.
Reply #38 - May 2nd, 2018 at 3:55pm
 
You ask me questions on PM......I assume because you want an answer, yes?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17570
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Push for new GMod.
Reply #39 - May 3rd, 2018 at 11:22pm
 
Issuevoter, Miketrees, Mantra and Raven.
Mantra and Raven are not here enough really.
I doubt any of the above would want the job but they would be my choices.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: Push for new GMod.
Reply #40 - May 3rd, 2018 at 11:59pm
 
Lousy choices.

What about Bojack Horseman? At least he has a brain and isn’t a misogynist!
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17570
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Push for new GMod.
Reply #41 - May 4th, 2018 at 12:01am
 
Jovial Monk wrote on May 3rd, 2018 at 11:59pm:
Lousy choices.

What about Bojack Horseman? At least he has a brain and isn’t a misogynist!


I won't say your choice is lousy.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: Push for new GMod.
Reply #42 - May 4th, 2018 at 12:02am
 
That’s because it isn’t?
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 42233
Gender: male
Re: Push for new GMod.
Reply #43 - May 4th, 2018 at 12:05am
 
Could you even imagine how many posts I would delete if I was a gm ??

can a gm delete whole threads ?
it'ld be easier.
Back to top
 

Modern Classic Right Wing
 
IP Logged
 
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17570
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Push for new GMod.
Reply #44 - May 4th, 2018 at 12:15am
 
Jovial Monk wrote on May 4th, 2018 at 12:02am:
That’s because it isn’t?


No, it isn't. I could add him to my list.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print