Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
UFOs and Aliens (Read 6141 times)
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 26906
Canberra
Gender: male
Re: UFOs and Aliens
Reply #30 - May 1st, 2018 at 1:13pm
 
Its a youtube vid, not information.
Back to top
 

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)
 
IP Logged
 
it_is_the_light
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Christ Light

Posts: 41434
The Pyramid of LIGHT
Gender: male
Re: UFOs and Aliens
Reply #31 - May 1st, 2018 at 1:15pm
 
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:13pm:
Its a youtube vid, not information.


...
Back to top
 

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged
 
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 26906
Canberra
Gender: male
Re: UFOs and Aliens
Reply #32 - May 1st, 2018 at 1:17pm
 
it_is_the_light wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:15pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:13pm:
Its a youtube vid, not information.


https://i.imgflip.com/29esnc.jpg




I'd tell you neither.
Back to top
 

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)
 
IP Logged
 
it_is_the_light
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Christ Light

Posts: 41434
The Pyramid of LIGHT
Gender: male
Re: UFOs and Aliens
Reply #33 - May 1st, 2018 at 1:27pm
 



UFO - 28th of April 2018 Australia



Back to top
« Last Edit: May 1st, 2018 at 1:52pm by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged
 
it_is_the_light
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Christ Light

Posts: 41434
The Pyramid of LIGHT
Gender: male
Re: UFOs and Aliens
Reply #34 - May 1st, 2018 at 1:27pm
 
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:17pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:15pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:13pm:
Its a youtube vid, not information.


https://i.imgflip.com/29esnc.jpg




I'd tell you neither.


and yet you willingly
inject them into your bloodstream ..

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

Back to top
 

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122384
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: UFOs and Aliens
Reply #35 - May 1st, 2018 at 1:37pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:10pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 7:45am:
I will believe in aliens when I can see them on TV &

go to the zoo to see one too.


How would you know they are aliens, though.





I assume that DNA tests would be done on them -
if their lifeform was based on DNA.
I suppose you could just look & see that what was there was not from this earth.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 156144
Gender: male
Re: UFOs and Aliens
Reply #36 - May 1st, 2018 at 1:39pm
 
Bobby. wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:37pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:10pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 7:45am:
I will believe in aliens when I can see them on TV &

go to the zoo to see one too.


How would you know they are aliens, though.





I assume that DNA tests would be done on them -
if their lifeform was based on DNA.
I suppose you could just look & see that what was there was not from this earth.


...
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122384
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: UFOs and Aliens
Reply #37 - May 1st, 2018 at 1:42pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:39pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:37pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:10pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 7:45am:
I will believe in aliens when I can see them on TV &

go to the zoo to see one too.


How would you know they are aliens, though.





I assume that DNA tests would be done on them -
if their lifeform was based on DNA.
I suppose you could just look & see that what was there was not from this earth.


https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0a/bc/2c/0abc2cd81f8851778424e94159f34f25.jpg




They're here.   Shocked
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 156144
Gender: male
Re: UFOs and Aliens
Reply #38 - May 1st, 2018 at 1:44pm
 
Bobby. wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:42pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:39pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:37pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:10pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 7:45am:
I will believe in aliens when I can see them on TV &

go to the zoo to see one too.


How would you know they are aliens, though.





I assume that DNA tests would be done on them -
if their lifeform was based on DNA.
I suppose you could just look & see that what was there was not from this earth.


https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0a/bc/2c/0abc2cd81f8851778424e94159f34f25.jpg




They're here.   Shocked


...
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
it_is_the_light
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Christ Light

Posts: 41434
The Pyramid of LIGHT
Gender: male
Re: UFOs and Aliens
Reply #39 - May 1st, 2018 at 1:45pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:39pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:37pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:10pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 7:45am:
I will believe in aliens when I can see them on TV &

go to the zoo to see one too.


How would you know they are aliens, though.





I assume that DNA tests would be done on them -
if their lifeform was based on DNA.
I suppose you could just look & see that what was there was not from this earth.


https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0a/bc/2c/0abc2cd81f8851778424e94159f34f25.jpg


escaped from the lab huh ..

https://www.treehugger.com/natural-sciences/7-mutant-animals-created-by-mad-scie...
Back to top
 

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged
 
it_is_the_light
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Christ Light

Posts: 41434
The Pyramid of LIGHT
Gender: male
Re: UFOs and Aliens
Reply #40 - May 1st, 2018 at 1:46pm
 
Back to top
 

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged
 
it_is_the_light
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Christ Light

Posts: 41434
The Pyramid of LIGHT
Gender: male
Re: UFOs and Aliens
Reply #41 - May 1st, 2018 at 1:52pm
 
it_is_the_light wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:27pm:



UFO - 28th of April 2018 Australia





swamp gas ..
Back to top
 

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged
 
SadKangaroo
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Not sad, just paying attention
to how cooked it is

Posts: 22206
Meeanjin (Brisbane)
Re: UFOs and Aliens
Reply #42 - May 1st, 2018 at 4:25pm
 
it_is_the_light wrote on May 1st, 2018 at 1:27pm:



UFO - 28th of April 2018 Australia





UFO - May 21, 2017

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
it_is_the_light
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Christ Light

Posts: 41434
The Pyramid of LIGHT
Gender: male
Re: UFOs and Aliens
Reply #43 - May 2nd, 2018 at 12:33pm
 


2018-04-28 Connecting Consciousness - Simon Parkes
Back to top
 

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged
 
it_is_the_light
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Christ Light

Posts: 41434
The Pyramid of LIGHT
Gender: male
Re: UFOs and Aliens
Reply #44 - May 3rd, 2018 at 1:42pm
 


Critical Moment in Deep State Takedown is Happening Now - Part 1
Back to top
 

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print