Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Off topic Re: New Ice Age.. (Read 3619 times)
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39941
Gender: male
Re: New Ice Age..
Reply #30 - Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:39pm
 
lee wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:26pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:20pm:
lee wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:19pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 5:29pm:
I will not accept being treated differently from other posters.



Fair enough. We get ad homs; so do you.

Can't see what the fuss is about. Wink


You see that, Bobby?



Yeah, Now see if you can continue to read to the end. ( I know it is difficult for you). Wink

You want to be treated the same; you are being treated the same. Stop B!tchin' about it.


No I am not. Why post blatant lies?

Quote:
You're on a close watch of your behaviour.
I'll tolerate a bit of abuse but not continuous repeat offenders
who come here only to abuse & troll the forum.


Nah.  He either makes the same demand of Grendel as he did of me.....or I escalate.

I will not tolerate discrimination.  He either applies his Rule to all .... or accepts the due criticism without murmur.


Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Moderator
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 122271
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Reply #31 - Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:51pm
 
I moved the last 3 pages to a new topic called -

Off topic New Ice Age.

Put your off topic nonsense here.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21589
Gender: male
Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Reply #32 - Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:53pm
 
Aussie wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:39pm:
lee wrote Today at 4:26pm:
Aussie wrote Today at 4:20pm:
lee wrote Today at 4:19pm:
Aussie wrote Today at 3:29pm:
I will not accept being treated differently from other posters.



Fair enough. We get ad homs; so do you.

Can't see what the fuss is about. Wink


You see that, Bobby?



Yeah, Now see if you can continue to read to the end. ( I know it is difficult for you). Wink

You want to be treated the same; you are being treated the same. Stop B!tchin' about it.


No I am not. Why post blatant lies?



What? That you wanted to be treated like everyone else? That was your claim not mine. Wink
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39941
Gender: male
Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Reply #33 - Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:59pm
 
To use exactly the same expresion The Mechanic did......

So go blow it out your rear end....

If you can't see that I am being singled out by this bloke to pay his dues to his fellow sewer dwellers who 'elected' him....you are blind.

Bobby.....up to you.

Are you going to treat Grendel and The Mechanic (both sewer dwellers) the same way you treat me?

Roll Eyes
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21589
Gender: male
Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Reply #34 - Apr 4th, 2018 at 7:22pm
 
Aussie wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 6:59pm:
To use exactly the same expresion The Mechanic did......

So go blow it out your rear end....



I always knew you could cut'n'paste. Just didn't know you had to plagiarise because you didn't have the wit to craft your own words.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Reply #35 - Apr 5th, 2018 at 11:14am
 
I'm sorry, I must have missed it what did I do exactly...  reply to Aussie perhaps?  I hardly post here these days.

As for being wrong...  where was I wrong?  I just reply on topic....  if someone goes off topic and I reply to it then their post shouldn't have been there in the first place. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Back to top
« Last Edit: Apr 5th, 2018 at 11:36am by Grendel »  
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Reply #36 - Apr 5th, 2018 at 11:49am
 
I note this was my original post....

Grendel wrote on Apr 2nd, 2018 at 6:49pm:
Yeah we know you are a true believer SN...  sucked in I say...

Nothing has proven it isn't normal climate variation as yet.

As for the poll...  this site always has polls flooded by socks...  most of them are useless...  and invalid due to this...  a LW Prog site like this one would have lots who got sucked in by climate alarmism...

It's not worth arguing about...  just move on.

Nothing wrong with that. Roll Eyes
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39941
Gender: male
Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Reply #37 - Apr 5th, 2018 at 12:24pm
 
Grendel wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 11:49am:
I note this was my original post....

Grendel wrote on Apr 2nd, 2018 at 6:49pm:
Yeah we know you are a true believer SN...  sucked in I say...

Nothing has proven it isn't normal climate variation as yet.

As for the poll...  this site always has polls flooded by socks...  most of them are useless...  and invalid due to this...  a LW Prog site like this one would have lots who got sucked in by climate alarmism...

It's not worth arguing about...  just move on.

Nothing wrong with that. Roll Eyes


This is what is being referred to:

Quote:
LOL

He must mean everything he thinks up and everything he says Bobby....  he's just a twat... a lying, pompous, disingenuous twat.


It seems you were referring to Super Nova.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39941
Gender: male
Re: New Ice Age..
Reply #38 - Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:50pm
 
Bobby. wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:38pm:
lee wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:36pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:18pm:
Bobby....how many times has it snowed in California?



Pendleton Beach? Probably never.



I assume it's at least very rare.


And what did the charlatan/snake oil salesman say about that, Bobby?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21589
Gender: male
Re: Off topic New Ice Age..
Reply #39 - Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:47pm
 
Aussie wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
And what did the charlatan/snake oil salesman say about that, Bobby?



I see it has been moved off topic; fair enough.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21589
Gender: male
Re: New Ice Age..
Reply #40 - Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:55pm
 
Aussie wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
And what did the charlatan/snake oil salesman say about that, Bobby?



First you would have to find evidence of it happening. Wink
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39941
Gender: male
Re: New Ice Age..
Reply #41 - Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:57pm
 
lee wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:55pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
And what did the charlatan/snake oil salesman say about that, Bobby?



First you would have to find evidence of it happening. Wink


Exactly.....so why did the snake oil salesman tell us there was 'snow in California?'
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21589
Gender: male
Re: New Ice Age..
Reply #42 - Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:07pm
 
Aussie wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:57pm:
lee wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:55pm:
Aussie wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
And what did the charlatan/snake oil salesman say about that, Bobby?


First you would have to find evidence of it happening. Wink


Exactly.....so why did the snake oil salesman tell us there was 'snow in California?'


You ever heard of the Sierra's.

Now you are starting to talk about altitudes. Sea level  to Mountain peaks. Do you think there would be some difference in snowfall?

"Of the highest major summits of California, 16 peaks exceed 4000 meters (13,123 feet) elevation and 46 peaks exceed 3000 meters (9843 feet) elevation."

source -Wiki
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Moderator
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 122271
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: New Ice Age..
Reply #43 - Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:10pm
 
Aussie,
you're bieng impolite and insulting.
Can you please use the words -

climate change messenger

instead of

snake oil salesman.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39941
Gender: male
Re: New Ice Age..
Reply #44 - Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:30pm
 
Bobby. wrote on Apr 5th, 2018 at 6:10pm:
Aussie,
you're bieng impolite and insulting.
Can you please use the words -

climate change messenger

instead of

snake oil salesman.


No.  If 'charlatan' is acceptable to you, so must 'snake oil salesman.'  Look at a Dictionary Bobby.  The two words are synonymous.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print