Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
7.6 billion humans and counting. (Read 1885 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Posts: 26329
Rockhampton
Gender: male
Re: 7.6 billion humans and counting.
Reply #30 - Jan 28th, 2018 at 10:03pm
 
Oh, ffs. I did not mean it literally that we "take out" the Third World as in destroying or removing the Third World. I was talking a hypothetical removal of Third World society.

Realistically, the Third World needs a drastic cut in their birth rate. A cut of more than half their birth rate before we see any signs of the Third World populations going backward. If the Third World societies had women averaging 3 children each, then we would not see a population explosion going on in African, certain Middle Eastern and some Asian societies.

War, famine, disease, and overcrowding would fade away if women made or were allowed to make the tough choices in Third World societies to not have more than 3 children. War, famine, and disease already make quite a dent in population numbers. However, women having more than 6 children each in African societies still force their numbers higher.
Back to top
 

At this stage...
WWW  
IP Logged
 
The_Barnacle
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6205
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: 7.6 billion humans and counting.
Reply #31 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 9:38am
 
UnSubRocky wrote on Jan 27th, 2018 at 3:00am:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 26th, 2018 at 3:29am:
I think reduce the population to 4 Billion.


Take out the third world to reduce it to 4 billion. The first world can maintain their numbers.


UnSubRocky wrote on Jan 28th, 2018 at 10:03pm:
Oh, ffs. I did not mean it literally that we "take out" the Third World as in destroying or removing the Third World. I was talking a hypothetical removal of Third World society.




Sounds to me like you are back peddling
Back to top
 

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.
 
IP Logged
 
UnSubRocky
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Posts: 26329
Rockhampton
Gender: male
Re: 7.6 billion humans and counting.
Reply #32 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 8:57pm
 
When I say something like "take out the third world to reduce it to 4 billion", do you SERIOUSLY believe that I meant removing the third world numbers by way of killing them off some way? I did mean "take out the third world" in terms of focus our attention on reducing the third world numbers.
Back to top
 

At this stage...
WWW  
IP Logged
 
Gordon
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21971
Gordon
Gender: male
Re: 7.6 billion humans and counting.
Reply #33 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 9:58pm
 
UnSubRocky wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 8:57pm:
When I say something like "take out the third world to reduce it to 4 billion", do you SERIOUSLY believe that I meant removing the third world numbers by way of killing them off some way? I did mean "take out the third world" in terms of focus our attention on reducing the third world numbers.


You can reduce their birthrate by increasing their living standard and education but that increases their consumption and pollution.

Better off culling.
Back to top
 

IBI
 
IP Logged
 
UnSubRocky
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Posts: 26329
Rockhampton
Gender: male
Re: 7.6 billion humans and counting.
Reply #34 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 11:37pm
 
Gordon wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 9:58pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 8:57pm:
When I say something like "take out the third world to reduce it to 4 billion", do you SERIOUSLY believe that I meant removing the third world numbers by way of killing them off some way? I did mean "take out the third world" in terms of focus our attention on reducing the third world numbers.


You can reduce their birthrate by increasing their living standard and education but that increases their consumption and pollution.

Better off culling.


Some days I just look at the news and wonder how well a few nuclear detonations would go for the world if they took place in the third world. Then I come back to reality and wonder if they are ever going to change their ways. Increased standards of living will only happen through women having the right to say "no". "No" to having large families. "No" to being raped. Then their menfolk will have to accept the answer.
Back to top
 

At this stage...
WWW  
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print