Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Melanie Phillips putting the boot into Britain's (Read 1190 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Melanie Phillips putting the boot into Britain's
Dec 26th, 2017 at 8:07pm

ruling class.

What applies to Britain applies to Australia as well, but unfortunately in Australia we don't have a single credible public speaker except for Mark Latham, whereas the UK has Nigel Farage, Melanie Phillips, Douglas Murray, and Katie Hopkins ~ all highly competent public speakers.

link

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Melanie Phillips putting the boot into Britain's
Reply #1 - Dec 27th, 2017 at 12:08am

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  "Competent speakers"?  Really?   Don't you mean they are all peddling their Islamophobic bullshit, Herbie.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Dec 27th, 2017 at 9:58am

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 27th, 2017 at 12:08am:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  "Competent speakers"?  Really?   Don't you mean they are all peddling their Islamophobic bullshit, Herbie.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Here's a challenge for you, Bwian: identify a single 'islamophobic BS' in that 15 minute speech by Melanie Philips.
I don't  believe you can.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #3 - Dec 27th, 2017 at 11:19am

Frank wrote on Dec 27th, 2017 at 9:58am:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Here's a challenge for you, Bwian: identify a single 'islamophobic BS' in that 15 minute speech by Melanie Philips.

All 15 minutes is, Soren.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Dec 27th, 2017 at 1:25pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 27th, 2017 at 11:19am:

So once again you have nothing but empty, baseless slogans, Bwian. Tsk, tsk. Why do you bother? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #5 - Dec 27th, 2017 at 1:58pm

Frank wrote on Dec 27th, 2017 at 1:25pm:

So once again you have nothing but empty, baseless slogans, Bwian. Tsk, tsk. Why do you bother? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Poor, poor, Soren.  It is a shame you know, all that is needed is for someone to spout some Islamophobic nonsense and you jump into their lap.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Dec 27th, 2017 at 2:35pm

Well bwian you are neither competent nor a speaker...  there are words to describe you and what you post though. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
melanie has more common-sense in her little finger than you will ever have at all. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Dec 27th, 2017 at 4:53pm by Grendel »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Dec 27th, 2017 at 2:43pm

Uncanny. The old boy did say this.

Most self-aware, dear boy. Cogito ergo sum, no?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Dec 27th, 2017 at 4:16pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 27th, 2017 at 1:58pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Poor, poor, Soren.  It is a shame you know, all that is needed is for someone to spout some Islamophobic nonsense and you jump into their lap.    Roll Eyes

Which part of her speech was not true, Bwian? 

Why can't you and kameel and the rest of you be equally dismissed without bothering to identify where you go wrong in your arguments? What makes your arguments any better than, say, Melanie Phillip's?

Tsk, tsk, Bwian, you are caught out again as a bigoted, inarticulate and ignorant fool.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Why do you bother?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print