Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Another Justification for Return of Death Penalty (Read 980 times)
PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Another Justification for Return of Death Penalty
Nov 10th, 2017 at 3:11pm

Quote:
As Lucina Boldi, 67, lay quivering on the floor of her home pretending to be dead, she strained to hear her husband.

Moments earlier Keith Cini, 69, had called out to his wife for help. But by then he was dead, having been bound and bashed with a bat one morning in May 2014.

The man responsible, Ryan David Evans, 29, was sentenced on Friday in the NSW Supreme Court to a maximum 48 years jail, after earlier being found guilty by trial

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/11/10/11/09/ryan-evans-jailed-48-years-for-keith-cini-murder

Take a look at this guy.  He's a giant.  He knows he'll be in prison for a long time.  He's a drug addict and killer and looks as if his brain left him long ago

In prison, he'll have nothing to lose.  If he offends in prison, what can they do -- add five years to his sentence? 

Pity any mild, slight of frame guy who ends up in the same prison as this animal, when the animal wants sex, some fun or to terrify other prisoners

This felon took another man's life and did so deliberately

Rather than force taxpayers to pay for his upkeep for several decades ...

rather than allow the felon to rape and bash other prisoners ...

Execute him

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Another Justification for Return of Death Penalty
Reply #1 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 3:36pm

"Another"?      Undecided

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 3:38pm

PZ547 wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 3:11pm:

Excuse me, but isn't carrying out the death penalty taking another man's life deliberately?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #3 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 3:46pm

Pity any mild, slight of frame guy who ends up in the same prison as this animal, when the animal wants sex, some fun or to terrify other prisoners

1 throat punch/chop and down he'll go, more people need to learn this simple tactic.  Cool

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 3:50pm

Dr Mengele wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 3:46pm:

1 throat punch/chop and down he'll go, more people need to learn this simple tactic.  Cool

An old guy advised me to go for the eyes

Once blinded, they're easy meat and you can take your time with the rest of their body

Throat-chop's good too

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 3:51pm

Excuse me, but isn't carrying out the death penalty taking another man's life deliberately?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 3:53pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 3:51pm:

I'm curious.

Saw your post already

Not interested in replying further

I'm a staunch advocate for return of the death penalty in cases such as the one linked above

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 3:55pm

PZ547 wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 3:53pm:
I'm a staunch advocate for return of the death penalty in cases such as the one linked above

Yes, but isn't carrying out the death penalty taking another man's life deliberately?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 3:59pm

well lets hope he doesnt live long enough to get out..

we dont  hav e a death penalty in this country   I think it has the majority vote.. which is good..

I think keeping a person  like this away from the rest of us for many many years in a not too comfortable setting
will serve just as well it wont bring that poor man back or unde what else he did...

I do b elieve they should throw away the key though.. 

this is horrific!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 4:05pm

Yes - the 'Death Penalty' is a negative outcome.
Do you honestly think Murderers give a hoot about it?
All the nations with the Death Penalty have the highest amount of violence in their societies.
So go figure!  Tongue

Do not let our society 'lower itself' to the standards of a Murderer.
I know it sucks in a way.

The flaw is in the Sentence: where Prisons today are like Holiday Fun Parks. Where they get 'human rights' unlike for those humans that they murdered that got no rights. They eat decent food, play basketball, do weight training, read books, watch TV and somehow live pretty with sorts of 'contraband' floating around.

Do we see them out doing 'hard labour' wishing they were indeed dead by execution?
No.
Do we seem them imprisoned from the stimulations of life to make them feel what its like to take 'life' from another person?
No.

The Death Penalty is not the answer.
Making the Prisons 'harder' than the Prisoners themselves - is the answer. Currently - its the other way around.

They should have less 'freedoms' than a Battery Hen.

Watching Docos on USA Prisons and the Prisoners still get away with murder against the system.
It's Happy Holiday Farm for those who get to 'act out' on other prisoners - what they did to innocents on the outside anyway.

You see - the 'human rights' of Prisoners seems far more important than the 'human rights' of the Public.
So many 'repeat offenders'.
Why?
Because the Prisons fail to teach them a lesson.

I'm not saying Prison Guards should go around bashing Prisoners relentlessly.
I'm saying that the concept of a Prison has been compromised.
A Prison is to nullify all and any 'stimulation' of life that a Prisoner could enjoy.
Modern Prisons are now a 'stimulating experience' - mostly negative, but still their experience something.

Put them in a box and 'devoid' them of literally everything and anything.
You watch them slowly change then - the appreciation of 'life', suddenly cuts through to them.

But all that a Prisoner has to do these days is cry "I'm going crazy!" and Human Rights, etc - steps in to make their stay in Hotel Murderers, a more pleasant experience.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 4:09pm

cods wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 3:59pm:

we dont  hav e a death penalty in this country   I think it has the majority vote.. which is good..

I think keeping a person  like this away from the rest of us for many many years in a not too comfortable setting
will serve just as well it wont bring that poor man back or unde what else he did...

this is horrific!

Cods, you've been around too long to claim unawareness of what goes on in prison

In prison, as on civvy-street, the big guys rule by sheer force of muscle

And just as in everyday life, strong and larger than ordinary individuals have NO problem gathering around them the weak, the gutless and those who will crawl on their bellies to please powerful individual in the hope of gaining their protection and avoiding their wrath

Doesn't matter if it's a big-shot drug dealer in Guildford or some incontinence-pants wearing local councilor or politician

Big guys, be they physically big and powerful or powerful via virtue of their positions, are fawned upon by those who beg for the privilege of doing Big Guy's dirty work

That killer in the linked article will be fawned on in prison.  And as we know, many who work in prisons also pander to the big, the strong and the connected

If you don't know, why not do some research and find out

So, ordinary little guys who've ended up in prison for a 'small' crime will be meat for the muscle-bound

There is sex in prisons you know, Cods.  They don't all sit meekly in their cells masturbating

The guy in the linked article knows he's going to be inside for a very long time. During that time, he will bulk up.  He will gather around him the scared or nasty little crawlers who will form his prison gang

Prisons are ghastly places which make life on the outside look like a Disneyland paradise

The media rarely if ever touches what goes on inside.  The public is supposed to believe that prisoners sit in their cells in a miserable heap, eating scraps and feeling remorse for their crimes.  Far from the horrible reality

The guy in the linked article will not cease to be a ruthless animal, be he inside or if he were to be released tomorrow

He will do far more damage to people inside than he did while free to roam

And there will be victims, many victims

He should be dead and gone and unable to harm anyone again

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 4:11pm

PZ547 wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 4:09pm:
cods wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 3:59pm:

this is horrific!

Cods, you've been around too long to claim unawareness of what goes on in prison

In prison, as on civvy-street, the big guys rule by sheer force of muscle

And just as in everyday life, strong and larger than ordinary individuals have NO problem gathering around them the weak, the gutless and those who will crawl on their bellies to please powerful individual in the hope of gaining their protection and avoiding their wrath

Doesn't matter if it's a big-shot drug dealer in Guildford or some incontinence-pants wearing local councilor or politician

Big guys, be they physically big and powerful or powerful via virtue of their positions, are fawned upon by those who beg for the privilege of doing Big Guy's dirty work

That killer in the linked article will be fawned on in prison.  And as we know, many who work in prisons also pander to the big, the strong and the connected

If you don't know, why not do some research and find out

So, ordinary little guys who've ended up in prison for a 'small' crime will be meat for the muscle-bound

There is sex in prisons you know, Cods.  They don't all sit meekly in their cells masturbating

The guy in the linked article knows he's going to be inside for a very long time. During that time, he will bulk up.  He will gather around him the scared or nasty little crawlers who will form his prison gang

Prisons are ghastly places which make life on the outside look like a Disneyland paradise

The media rarely if ever touches what goes on inside.  The public is supposed to believe that prisoners sit in their cells in a miserable heap, eating scraps and feeling remorse for their crimes.  Far from the horrible reality

The guy in the linked article will not cease to be a ruthless animal, be he inside or if he were to be released tomorrow

He will do far more damage to people inside than he did while free to roam

And there will be victims, many victims

He should be dead and gone and unable to harm anyone again

good post.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 4:13pm

Thanks, John Smith  Smiley

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 4:14pm

Just to clarify: carrying out the death penalty is taking another man's life deliberately.

And, as shown in your original post, you object to someone taking another man's life deliberately (as do I, and most other forum members here).

So, your response to the crime of someone taking another man's life deliberately is, taking another man's life deliberately.

Have I missed anything?

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #14 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 4:14pm

This idea is one of many on this forum that have no hope of becoming a reality. It doesn't matter what a poster's political, economic or religious persuasion is, we continually see their flights of fancy. It ain't gonna happen.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print