Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
kill...the homosexual...this is also our religion (Read 455 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
kill...the homosexual...this is also our religion
Oct 19th, 2017 at 6:21pm

'kill...the homosexual...this is also our religion'

- Memphis imam Yasir Qadhi [some insist he is a moderate moslem]

....invited to speak in the UK.

....open borders, to militant moslems.

Quote:

By Robert Spencer on Oct 18, 2017 06:56 pm

Memphis imam Yasir Qadhi called for killing of gays and blasphemers, to speak in London

Qadhi said that to “kill … the homosexual – this is also our religion,” and that

“to make fun of Allah and his Messenger, the punishment is death.”

Those statements are just standard Islamic law, but there are still some who insist that Qadhi is a “moderate.”

In any case, he will have no trouble getting into Britain......

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/10/memphis-imam-yasir-qadhi-called-for-killing-o...

Theresa May and her government have a lot to answer for, imo.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: kill...the homosexual...this is also our religion
Reply #1 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 9:20pm

Quote:

By Robert Spencer on Oct 18, 2017 01:55 pm

UK facing most severe terror threat ever, warns MI5 chief

Why on earth is this the case?

Isn’t Britain a model multicultural paradise for the rest of the West?

British authorities hound and persecute foes of jihad terror, and appease and accommodate Islamic supremacist groups.

Why isn’t it working?

Why do they still have jihad terror?

And if Andrew Parker thinks it’s bad now, just.....

Google

'UK facing most severe terror threat ever'

And, for the reason why ?

The information in the OP would be a contributing clue, to any reasonable person.

And the toleration and appeasement, by the UK government, of ISLAM and its followers, another contributing reason.

ISLAM being a philosophy whose precepts encourage its followers,
to hate,       and to fight,       and to kill,
those who do not [follow ISLAM].

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 9:34pm

Hi Yadda,
the Bible also calls for the killing of homosexuals.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 10:15pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 9:34pm:
Hi Yadda,
the Bible also calls for the killing of homosexuals.

Yes it does bobby.

If you were a member of the ancient nation of Israel, and you were discovered to be a homosexual, you would be executed.

Yadda said....
Quote:

Why must the Hebrews keep God's ordinances and laws ?

Because the Hebrews had freely, willingly, and without coercion, entered into an agreement [a holy covenant] with their God to live by/according to his laws.

Exodus 19:5
Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
6  And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
7  And Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before their faces all these words which the LORD commanded him.
And all the people answered together, and said, All that the LORD hath spoken we will do. And Moses returned the words of the people unto the LORD.

The ancient Hebrews were A COVENANT PEOPLE.

They had entered into a solemn covenant with their God.

[n.b.
There was nothing to stop any Hebrew from leaving his people, if he/she did not want to live according to the covenant that his people had entered into, with God.

Any Hebrew could leave his people, and go and live 'in the world', among the Gentiles.

Thereby, becoming a Gentile!

But if the Hebrew person remained living among God's people, and blatantly and intentionally, broke the covenant with God [that he was constrained by], that Hebrew person understood, that he was risking LAWFUL execution, according to the terms of the covenant, with God.]

Leviticus 20:24
...I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people.

Leviticus 20:26
And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.

bobby,

Christians were not commanded to kill homosexuals.

But Christians were commanded to separate themselves from those who are blatantly braking Gods laws.

1 Corinthians 3:16
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17  If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

1 Corinthians 6:19
....know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20  For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Romans 1:26
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27  And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28  And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29  Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30  Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31  Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

1 Corinthians 6:9
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10  Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

2 Corinthians 6:17
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
18  And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

1 Timothy 1:8
...the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;
9  Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
10  For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

2 Timothy 3:1
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2  For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3  Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4  Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

p.s. bobby,

I am not without fault.

Is still struggle, every day, in this world.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 11:15pm

Then Yadda - you would agree that all Abrahamic religion promotes violence?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #5 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 11:25pm

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 11:40pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 11:15pm:

Then Yadda - you would agree that all Abrahamic religion promotes violence?

bobby,

Do you believe that the purpose of laws [among men] is to promote violence,
or,
that the purpose of laws [among men] to promote order and peace [within a society of men] ?

bobby,

Would you describe the punishments associated with certain laws, as 'acts of violence', upon those who break the laws ?

bobby,

Would you be willing to be subject to a set of laws that produced peace and good order within a society of men ?

Or, would you object to having to obey rules/laws,
even if you knew those rules/laws would produce peace and good order within a society of men,
if that set of laws prevented you from doing want you wanted to do ?

bobby,

Answering your question, no, i would       NOT      agree that all Abrahamic religions promotes violence.

ISLAM does promote religious violence.

bobby,

Because ISLAM claims to an Abrahamic religion, do you believe that it is ?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 11:43pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 11:25pm:

Matthew 19:17
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
18  He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
19  Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #8 - Oct 20th, 2017 at 2:10am

Yadda wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 10:15pm:

Leviticus 20:13

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Matthew 5:17

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Oct 20th, 2017 at 5:37am

Raven wrote on Oct 20th, 2017 at 2:10am:
Yadda wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 10:15pm:

Leviticus 20:13

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Matthew 5:17

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Yadda needs to read his Bible and just cherry pick it.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #10 - Oct 20th, 2017 at 6:46am

Matthew 5:16
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
17  Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18  For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19  Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Is what God requires of us grievous to any reasonable person ?

Matthew 19:17
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
18  He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
19  Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print