Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
About that Iceberg that broke off... (Read 6128 times)
TheFunPolice
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9009
waggawagga
Gender: male
Re: About that Iceberg that broke off...
Reply #60 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 4:06pm
 
[quote author=bobbythebat1 link=1501030470/53#53 date=1501338049][quote author=AnotherJourneyByTr link=1501030470/45#45 date=1501333494][quote author=bobbythebat1 link=1501030470/40#40 date=1501328234][quote author=Jovial_Abbott link=1501030470/35#35 date=1501325795][highlight]I have never read anything Gore wrote and have not watched any of his videos or speeches.[/highlight]

I post scientific papers or discussions about scientific papers. I can get the sense out of them because I do have some scientific training.

But AGW makes sense because the world IS warming and the greenhouse effect has been shown to work.

That is it. Nothing to do with Al bloody Gore.[/quote]



Just like Peter denied that he knew Jesus.  ;D
[/quote]
Bobby knows the story backwards  ::)

False Bobby is a frickin' con artist who doesn't even bother to try too hard  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]


So you believe that Jovial has never seen any of Gore's videos or speeches?

OK - you just keep with that.  ;)
[/quote]
You go with your hand on it and the world will continue like yesterday yayyyyyyy  ;D
Back to top
 

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: About that Iceberg that broke off...
Reply #61 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 4:44pm
 
I have never posted a damn thing from Gore.

There is a good reason for that. I have never read a report or watched a video authored by Gore. Booby doesn’t want to believe that for whatever reason. However, he will not be able to point to a single post I have made quoting or referring to Gore.
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Moderator
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 122176
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: About that Iceberg that broke off...
Reply #62 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 4:47pm
 
Well Jovial,
it's about time you watched some of his videos:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Al+Gore

read his books:
https://www.amazon.com/Al-Gore/e/B000AP8Y7G

He agrees with everything you've been posting.

He's the AGW champion of the world.

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: About that Iceberg that broke off...
Reply #63 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 4:48pm
 
I do not give a stuff, Booby. My concern is with the science.
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Moderator
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 122176
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: About that Iceberg that broke off...
Reply #64 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 4:54pm
 
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 30th, 2017 at 4:48pm:
I do not give a stuff, Bobby. My concern is with the science.


But he quotes scientists.

You know the ones that predicted no ice in the Arctic by 2013?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: About that Iceberg that broke off...
Reply #65 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 8:32pm
 
Grendel wrote on Jul 30th, 2017 at 11:51am:
Pssst Bobby.
he's cherry picking again.
Obfuscating as per usual.
In denial as always.
I note not once did he mention Mann or his totally discredited Hockey stick or Mann coping a hiding in court due to his lies.
Oh no he supported him right from when GORE used his graph in an Inconvenient lie... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Moderator
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 122176
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: About that Iceberg that broke off...
Reply #66 - Jul 30th, 2017 at 8:51pm
 
Grendel wrote on Jul 30th, 2017 at 8:32pm:
Grendel wrote on Jul 30th, 2017 at 11:51am:
Pssst Bobby.
he's cherry picking again.
Obfuscating as per usual.
In denial as always.
I note not once did he mention Mann or his totally discredited Hockey stick or Mann coping a hiding in court due to his lies.
Oh no he supported him right from when GORE used his graph in an Inconvenient lie... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy




And Jovial has posted plenty of those fake news, hockey sticks.

Jovial is a joke not a scientist.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: About that Iceberg that broke off...
Reply #67 - Jul 31st, 2017 at 11:38am
 
More ad homs from Booby and he thinks he would make a good Mod here!

And roach is wrong as usual. I have mentioned two court cases Mann is involved in.

I have not posted the “hockey stick” I have only posted GISS, HadCrutt etc temperature series.
Back to top
« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2017 at 11:43am by Jovial Monk »  

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
TheFunPolice
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9009
waggawagga
Gender: male
Re: About that Iceberg that broke off...
Reply #68 - Jul 31st, 2017 at 1:34pm
 
Back to top
 

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: About that Iceberg that broke off...
Reply #69 - Jul 31st, 2017 at 2:29pm
 
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 30th, 2017 at 4:44pm:
I have never posted a damn thing from Gore.

There is a good reason for that. I have never read a report or watched a video authored by Gore. Booby doesn’t want to believe that for whatever reason. However, he will not be able to point to a single post I have made quoting or referring to Gore.

Gore is the Father of AGW....
His presentation of An Inconvenient Truth and his subsequent life and receiving the Nobel Prize etc makes it so. 
You can deny that as much as you deny everything else, but he brought the Hockey Stick Graph and Mann to the world and many other alarmists and alarmist claims that you have supported.

oh dear. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print