Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print
NEW MOD NEEDED FOR ENVIRONMENT (Read 5306 times)
John Smith
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 78311
Gender: male
Re: NEW MOD NEEDED FOR ENVIRONMENT
Reply #30 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 4:53pm
 
Aussie wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 10:27pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 10:19pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 10:02pm:
Gregg is a foulmouthed idiot.



we're all idiots at times Monk ... and it's not like there's never been anything foul to come out of your mouth. I've seen you let loose before.

It needs fresh blood, and preferably no one that has anything to do with the history at PA, otherwise the board will end up another tavern/ relationships type crap where posters are banned from one or the other depending on what side of the fence they sit


Come on everyone!  Put your partisan dicks back in your pants.  Mr Smith, no-one is banned at Relationships because of any side of the fence they might be in your eyes.  They are banned because of their crap conduct.

Monk is the natural Leader of this Board.  It is Monk who has dragged it out of irrelevance, he has put the yards in and deserves the stripes.


it's always the same old tune over there Aussie. I don't particularly care if no one is currently banned.
Back to top
 

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
 
IP Logged
 
John Smith
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 78311
Gender: male
Re: NEW MOD NEEDED FOR ENVIRONMENT
Reply #31 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 4:55pm
 
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 14th, 2017 at 10:25pm:
Nothing at all to do with PA, John, WTF??

Something to do with getting some decent discussion going here. See all the bullshit, obfuscation and deflection happening here? Goodness sake, I have had to ask Aussie to host some decent posts at his joint, free of 6 miles of bullshit, deflection and obfuscation!

So—a Mod that knows a bit about this subject, can make some decent posts.

Too many frightened little souls trying to pretend AGW isn’t happening.

Gregg is a frightened little denier, most unsuited to Modding this board.

Get bloody real John!


I like you Monk, but I wouldn't pick you as a mod. You had your chance and it failed miserably. I know you had your excuses but your excuses aren't whats best for the board.
Back to top
 

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: NEW MOD NEEDED FOR ENVIRONMENT
Reply #32 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 5:16pm
 
No excuses but I could not keep going with Hicks regularly coming in and destroying the board.

This is not my board, it won’t end up deleted.
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: NEW MOD NEEDED FOR ENVIRONMENT
Reply #33 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 5:23pm
 
I have also said we need anybody with a bit of a clue about this stuff: kinda rules out Loser Lees, Boobhead and roach. Not that anybody would have suggested roach  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy or the other two really  Wink


But something needs to be done. I am willing to agree to any t&c FD wants to impose.

Not going to keep going here much longer as this board is.

FD really does have to manage his forum. Many more boards need a real, present Mod appointed. And another GMod tho who would be good stuffed if I know! Maybe he could appoint another GMod to look after all the many orphaned boards?
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21558
Gender: male
Re: NEW MOD NEEDED FOR ENVIRONMENT
Reply #34 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 6:37pm
 
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 5:23pm:
But something needs to be done. I am willing to agree to any t&c FD wants to impose.


Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 5:23pm:
Not going to keep going here much longer as this board is.


Good.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: NEW MOD NEEDED FOR ENVIRONMENT
Reply #35 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 6:38pm
 
No, I don’t think you will like it.
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21558
Gender: male
Re: NEW MOD NEEDED FOR ENVIRONMENT
Reply #36 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:15pm
 
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 6:38pm:
No, I don’t think you will like it.


Only because a mod should be FAIR, IMPARTIAL. You have shown yourself to be neither.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: NEW MOD NEEDED FOR ENVIRONMENT
Reply #37 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:25pm
 
Because a Mod needs to keep a board on track, not waylaid and blocked up with bullshit.

do you think you contribute anything besides bullshit, deflection and obfuscation, Loser Lees?

I mean, it is pretty bloody obvious by now that your “Natural Variability” is not a real theory.

You know NOTHING about climatology, AGW etc etc. You try and derail serious discussion of these topics. You are a logjam not a debater.
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
John Smith
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 78311
Gender: male
Re: NEW MOD NEEDED FOR ENVIRONMENT
Reply #38 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:33pm
 
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:25pm:
Because a Mod needs to keep a board on track, not waylaid and blocked up with bullshit.


so you think aussie is a crap mod? I agree. Grin Grin Grin
Back to top
 

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: NEW MOD NEEDED FOR ENVIRONMENT
Reply #39 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:37pm
 
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 6:38pm:
No, I don’t think you will like it.

Well we know you don't like it how it is.
You cant get away with posting crap, people dissent and show your stupidity up for what it is.

That's what you prefer, YOUR SEWER, where no one can disagree with you. Cheesy
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: NEW MOD NEEDED FOR ENVIRONMENT
Reply #40 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:42pm
 
No problem with people correcting stuff I post.

But I post stuff from scientific papers so little of what I post is subject to correction.
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: NEW MOD NEEDED FOR ENVIRONMENT
Reply #41 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:45pm
 
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 15th, 2017 at 7:42pm:
No problem with people correcting stuff I post.

But I post stuff from scientific papers so little of what I post is subject to correction.

How would you know what they post you spend so much time ignoring and avoiding what is said. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Emma
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9853
OZ
Gender: female
Re: NEW MOD NEEDED FOR ENVIRONMENT
Reply #42 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:51am
 
I think JM would make a respectable mod. for the Environment Board. He is passionate , erudite and doesn't suffer fools gladly. He remains resolute in the face of the most obnoxious opposition , and is, I believe, able to 'let go' of a couple of 'pet topics' to act effectively as a Mod.

By THAT, I mean, JM, that you would have to 'ceasefire 'on at least one topic. Can you do that.??
Back to top
 

live every day
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Moderator
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122163
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: NEW MOD NEEDED FOR ENVIRONMENT
Reply #43 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 8:49am
 
Emma wrote on Jul 16th, 2017 at 1:51am:
I think JM would make a respectable mod. for the Environment Board. He is passionate , erudite and doesn't suffer fools gladly. He remains resolute in the face of the most obnoxious opposition , and is, I believe, able to 'let go' of a couple of 'pet topics' to act effectively as a Mod.

By THAT, I mean, JM, that you would have to 'ceasefire 'on at least one topic. Can you do that.??



Just read all of Monk's ad hominem attacks especially in the Ice Age thread:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1464603949/3645

Quote:
So Loser Lees

nincumpoop Boobhead nor Loser Lees



http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1464603949/3630
Quote:
Neither Boobhead nor Loser Lees care to put their bullshit to the test. Very wise of them.

Boobhead—Dubyne lies all the bloody time. He has less idea of climate than you do and you know Jack Schitt about it.


even in his signature:
Quote:
Boobyhead is NOT the dumbest here! Lees thinks climate change is summer giving way to winter!

Roach outdoes both in stupidity!




Does that sound like a person who's fair, balanced  & impartial or a good moderator?

Or - does it sound like an obsessive, abusive troll?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: NEW MOD NEEDED FOR ENVIRONMENT
Reply #44 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 9:46am
 
I think so, Emma.

Boobhead—you started the ad homs. Each time I showed you the lies Dubyne told you would call me fool, bloody fool, troll. You NEVER really discussed what I said. That makes you an idiot who believes a liar.

Face it, you hate that nobody watches or cares about those stupid, lying videos, not here and not at PA. If you could refute something I write criticising the stupid videos it would not be so bad, but you can’t.

In trying to get me to admit to a “pause” you posted graph after graph of temperature series. All of these showed temperatures that are high, in other words, the opposite of an Ice Age and THEN you told me you believe we are in an Ice Age. That is STUPID!

Lees posts crap to bury any papers showing AGW is happening. He craps on about natural variation being the “obvious” explanation for the increase in temperatures since 1850 yet cannot explain it. He started the ad homs.

As Mod of this board I will be careful not to let dislike of stupidity get in the way of fair modding.

Booby: with temperatures over 1°C hotter than they were in 1850 how can we be in an Ice Age? How can America have a warm winter if we are in an Ice Age? How can the northern hemisphere be having a blazing hot summer and we be having a mild winter if we are in an Ice Age?
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print