Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15
Send Topic Print
The greenhouse effect (Read 12083 times)
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: The greenhouse effect
Reply #90 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:21pm
 
Grendel wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:04pm:
Grendel wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 8:53pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 3:41pm:
130 views—someone cares  Wink

Only views eh...  no one cares.


The thread is locked, what did you expect?  Cheesy

Keep your eye on that thread tho either one big post or, more likely, two posts on an aspect of AGW that is going to kick our arse, hard, will be added over the next few days.
Back to top
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2017 at 12:59am by Jovial Monk »  

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: The greenhouse effect
Reply #91 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 11:03pm
 
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:21pm:
Grendel wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:04pm:
Grendel wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 8:53pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 3:41pm:
130 views—someone cares  Wink

Only views eh...  no one cares.


The thread is locked, what did you expect?  Cheesy

Keep your eye on that thread tho either one big post or, more likely, two posts on an aspect of AGW that is going to kick our arse, hard!

LOL
You idiot that is to be expected...  you cant handle debate.
People look see how useless the topic is then go away. Never to look at it ever again.  Some may go back occasionally to see if the idiot who locked it has unlocked it of course. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Haven't been there, why would I bother, its like YOUR SEWER...  no point going there.
Here is where debate takes place Monkeyboy. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: The greenhouse effect
Reply #92 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 11:08pm
 
Is it. When do you start debating? Just curious.

I don’t mind debate but I am tired of good, well–supported posts being buried under an avalanche of nitpicking, bad science, obfuscation, deflection and bullshit generally. THAT is what I don’t like.
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: The greenhouse effect
Reply #93 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 11:10pm
 
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 11:08pm:
Is it. When do you start debating? Just curious.

I don’t mind debate but I am tired of good, well–supported posts being buried under an avalanche of nitpicking, bad science, obfuscation, deflection and bullshit generally. THAT is what I don’t like.

I guess your problem is YOU are so used to doing the later, you cant recognise good debate and seldom bother to read it. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: The greenhouse effect
Reply #94 - Jul 20th, 2017 at 11:11pm
 
So—refute the greenhouse effect theory.
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: The greenhouse effect
Reply #95 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:15am
 
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 11:11pm:
So—refute the greenhouse effect theory.

See.... 
YOU are an idiot.
My first post or 1 of them explained the Greenhouse effect and what GHGs do you fool.

Why would I argue against myself and the natural phenomenon that allows life on Earth? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You really do need to start reading what people post.  Or bugger off. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: The greenhouse effect
Reply #96 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:16am
 
Grendel wrote on Jul 9th, 2017 at 3:15pm:
LOL
Happy we have the Greenhouse Effect Monk...  aren't you?
If we didn't you'd be a popsicle long ago.

BTW weather and climate on Earth is much more complicated than just a gas or two. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin


Care to refute any of that??????????? Cheesy
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: The greenhouse effect
Reply #97 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:19am
 
Yes, I am aware that without any GHGs in the atmosphere the world would be much colder. We have surpassed that stage, however, and are now warming. You seem, as far as I can tell from your almost illiterate rants, to disagree about the warming. I have provided evidence (see the second post in the Larsen C thread in Relationships) of that warming.

Can you refute the warming from AGW?
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: The greenhouse effect
Reply #98 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 11:12am
 
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 10:19am:
Yes, I am aware that without any GHGs in the atmosphere the world would be much colder. We have surpassed that stage, however, and are now warming. You seem, as far as I can tell from your almost illiterate rants, to disagree about the warming. I have provided evidence (see the second post in the Larsen C thread in Relationships) of that warming.

Can you refute the warming from AGW?

LOL
Did I mention YOu are an idiot?

SO you now recant what you said about me eh.
No apology as per usual, and no ability to refute what I actually have said.  Goodo.
You may be able to learn after all.

I have stated many times that the planet is dynamic Monk.  What don't you understand about that?
I have stated that there has been cooling and warming?  What don't you understand about that?
I have explained about GHGs and how our atmosphere allows and sustains life.  What don't you understand about that?

If I do all these things why would I refute the laws of nature?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21589
Gender: male
Re: The greenhouse effect
Reply #99 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 12:32pm
 
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 20th, 2017 at 9:21pm:
The thread is locked, what did you expect? 



Well. That is one way to stifle debate. You in your little echo chamber going "I'm so good". Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: The greenhouse effect
Reply #100 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 2:10pm
 
Can be discussed here.
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21589
Gender: male
Re: The greenhouse effect
Reply #101 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 3:07pm
 
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 2:10pm:
Can be discussed here.


Well write it here. I am not jumping through hoops to satisfy your ego.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
TheFunPolice
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9009
waggawagga
Gender: male
Re: The greenhouse effect
Reply #102 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 3:13pm
 
lee wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 3:07pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 21st, 2017 at 2:10pm:
Can be discussed here.


Well write it here. I am not jumping through hoops to satisfy your ego.

Lee demands answers for he represents captains you see  Grin
Back to top
 

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!
 
IP Logged
 
Jovial Monk
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
Re: The greenhouse effect
Reply #103 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 3:23pm
 
I like where it is, no trouble to read it in Relationships. Couple–three more posts coming reasonably soon.
Back to top
 

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: The greenhouse effect
Reply #104 - Jul 21st, 2017 at 4:44pm
 
Running away again I see Monk.
tsk, tsk, tsk, oh dearie dear me... as bwian would say.

Refute or acknowledge.

or bugger off...
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15
Send Topic Print