Aussie wrote on Jul 25
th, 2017 at 5:09pm:
Grendel wrote on Jul 25
th, 2017 at 5:04pm:
LOL
Lobotomy Brother no 2....
Monk needs to start posting facts for a change I'm still waiting for quotes to back up his assertions and facts to back up his opinions.
Why should he? When you are challenged for a source, you rudely tell the challenger to do their own homework, or that you have already posted the source.
Eat your own back at ye, Grendel.
Actually that is hardly ever true except with people like Aussie because he expects people to spoon feed him all the time and is a lazy sod.
Usually I post lots of information.
Also if I have recently posted stuff and people ignored it I'll tell them to go look too....
but usually I do post information depending how long it takes me to get around to it.
Monk on the otherhand has made claims about people without proof.
he needs to man up and post a quote.
he cant
he won't.
because he's a liar.
I don't need to go back and read Ice Age, I've already read it.
he needs to post the truth.