Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Melbourne Negroes on the rampage again ... (Read 5668 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Melbourne Negroes on the rampage again ...
Jul 8th, 2017 at 9:05am

link

If our law makers and the Far Lefties who sit on the board of the Australian Appeals Tribunal were anything other than committed to Social-Marxism these Negroes would have long since been sent packing from our shores.

The real enemy is not the Muslims or the Blacks but our own mob who sit in positions of authority and who make decisions based upon defunct and impracticable moral edicts.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Melbourne Negroes on the rampage again ...
Reply #1 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 9:26am

Because if the law didn't hang em -
the next posse that goes out I'd say
hang em and hang em high
cause there is no justice in Fort Grant.

IP Logged

miketrees

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 11:03am

We need DW Griffith to make a movie about this.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 12:20pm

miketrees wrote on Jul 8th, 2017 at 11:03am:

Or better still, Leni Riefenstahl.  Cool

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 7:02pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 8th, 2017 at 9:05am:
link

If our law makers and the Far Lefties who sit on the board of the Australian Appeals Tribunal were anything other than committed to Social-Marxism these Negroes would have long since been sent packing from our shores.

The real enemy is not the Muslims or the Blacks but our own mob who sit in positions of authority and who make decisions based upon defunct and impracticable moral edicts.

A case for racial discrimination.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 8:21pm

The G20 summit in Frankfurt is under siege from a small army of activist Far Leftwingers - and it's more's the pity that we don't see the same passion and activism from non-Lefties to protest against the West's politicians for flooding it with incompatible immigrants and then balkanising white nations under the edicts of 'multiculturalism'.

I'm only sorry I won't be around when the shooting starts in the civil wars to return Western nations back to their original demographic identity.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #6 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 6:41pm

Interesting how the racists keep on being racists...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #7 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 6:45pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 8th, 2017 at 8:21pm:
The G20 summit in Frankfurt is under siege from a small army of activist Far Leftwingers - and it's more's the pity that we don't see the same passion and activism from non-Lefties to protest against the West's politicians for flooding it with incompatible immigrants and then balkanising white nations under the edicts of 'multiculturalism'.

I'm only sorry I won't be around when the shooting starts in the civil wars to return Western nations back to their original demographic identity.

The general public is aware of the need for immigrants to overcome the flaccidity and sexual impotence of closet pom breeders such as Herr Bert and its ilk and the the declining quality of the closet pom gene pool.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 4:22pm

I used to love shagging those African 'Bantu' girls when I was 'active' and younger. Maybe that's why the boys are upset?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 11:01pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 9th, 2017 at 6:45pm:
The general public is aware of the need for immigrants to overcome the flaccidity and sexual impotence of closet pom breeders such as Herr Bert and its ilk and the the declining quality of the closet pom gene pool.

Bollocks.

Victoria is running a ponzi economy based on endless population growth (mostly immigration), which in turn has juiced its services industries (think cafes, universities and financial services) and the housing construction industry ...

Such a growth model is like a dog chasing its tail. There is activity but the per capita Victorian is no better off...

Other indicators of living standards that are not captured in the aggregate economic statistics have unambiguously gotten worse.
Economic and social infrastructure is becoming increasingly crush-loaded every year as rampant population growth continually outstrips capacity, leading to overcrowding on roads, public transport, and in schools. Housing affordability and rental availability has also deteriorated markedly on the back of the population deluge.

Victorians are running full tilt on a rat wheel economy that Australian politicians and their mates in a few chosen sectors are enriching themselves on. It is the perfect exemplar for what has gone wrong across the nation.

https://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2017/06/victoria-is-a-rat-on-the-turbocharged-i...

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 7:28am

miketrees wrote on Jul 8th, 2017 at 11:03am:

And Wilbur Smith to write the book about it.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 1:15pm

COFFEE HOUSE
Where is the angry backlash against the far-left’s G20 protests?
Douglas Murray

Imagine if some far right militia had just taken to the streets of Germany.  Imagine that the militia covered their faces with balaclavas. Imagine if they smashed up buildings, set light to cars and otherwise made the centre of a major German city resemble a war-zone. Would it not attract attention? Would it not also, quite rightly, lead to major opinion pieces and much opining elsewhere about the far right being ‘on the march’? Would it not be treated as something more than just weather by the BBC and other news organisations? Imagine the weeks of reflection if a movement of the right had just left a city like Hamburg, looking like this after it had visited:

Of course it wasn’t the far-right who laid waste to Hamburg last week. The group ostensibly rioting because of the meeting of the G20 was a conglomeration of groups from the far left – groups who claim to be anti-fascist but increasingly resemble nothing so much as the fascists they claim to oppose. As I say, I would understand and participate in the outrage if the far-right had just done this to a European city.
But why is this deemed not just normal, but apparently just something we have to live with when it comes from the far-left?
And are there really no greater lessons to learn about this growing threat of our time?

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 1:29pm

Gott in Himmel!

Wo ist der Geheimestaatspolitei to deal mit diese schweinhunde?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 6:08pm

RamZ Paul explains African immigration and why it is a disaster:

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 7:00pm

Frank wrote on Jul 12th, 2017 at 1:15pm:

COFFEE HOUSE
Where is the angry backlash against the far-left’s G20 protests?
Douglas Murray

Imagine if some far right militia had just taken to the streets of Germany.  Imagine that the militia covered their faces with balaclavas. Imagine if they smashed up buildings, set light to cars and otherwise made the centre of a major German city resemble a war-zone. Would it not attract attention? Would it not also, quite rightly, lead to major opinion pieces and much opining elsewhere about the far right being ‘on the march’? Would it not be treated as something more than just weather by the BBC and other news organisations? Imagine the weeks of reflection if a movement of the right had just left a city like Hamburg, looking like this after it had visited:

Of course it wasn’t the far-right who laid waste to Hamburg last week. The group ostensibly rioting because of the meeting of the G20 was a conglomeration of groups from the far left – groups who claim to be anti-fascist but increasingly resemble nothing so much as the fascists they claim to oppose. As I say, I would understand and participate in the outrage if the far-right had just done this to a European city.
But why is this deemed not just normal, but apparently just something we have to live with when it comes from the far-left?
And are there really no greater lessons to learn about this growing threat of our time?

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print