Send Topic Print
Montana Election (Read 1612 times)
Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Montana Election
May 26th, 2017 at 11:54am

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Re: Montana Election
Reply #1 - May 26th, 2017 at 12:05pm

Polls closed 5 minutes ago. So we shall see.

Yes. let's find out how smacking balls to the wall insane America has become and God Help Us (TM) that Montana gets to be a proving ground.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - May 26th, 2017 at 12:44pm

The most disgusting thing about the montana GOP guy beating up a reporter and being charged for it is the absence of GOP criticism. Her in australia, the candidate would be dumped almost immediately by either major party. One Nation would be fine with it - which confirms by belief about extreme-right parties.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

bwood1946
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 26th, 2017 at 12:47pm

longweekend58 wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 12:44pm:
The most disgusting thing about the montana GOP guy beating up a reporter and being charged for it is the absence of GOP criticism. Her in australia, the candidate would be dumped almost immediately by either major party. One Nation would be fine with it - which confirms by belief about extreme-right parties.

F.FS longy you are getting more desprate every day Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

TPI  VETERAN
bwood1946 bwood1946  
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 26th, 2017 at 12:52pm

bwood1946 wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 12:47pm:

F.FS longy you are getting more desprate every day Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

so you think that beating up a reporter is okay? You think that his own party should not criticise it?

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #5 - May 26th, 2017 at 12:52pm

Problem with this election is the estimate of 2/3 of the state had already voted by absentee ballot before the 'roid rage Rethugicon demonstrated how sick and toxic he truly is.

IP Logged

bwood1946
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 26th, 2017 at 1:06pm

longweekend58 wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 12:52pm:

so you think that beating up a reporter is okay? You think that his own party should not criticise it?

Storm in a tea cup!  And theres a few reporter here in Australia need knocking out!
Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

TPI  VETERAN
bwood1946 bwood1946  
IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #7 - May 26th, 2017 at 1:09pm

Yes, excellent work from Gianforte.

These leftist dweebs have been warned for years now not to keep riding their luck. 

They could have learned when they got routed at berkeley a month or so ago, but leftists don't learn, they just double down. 

Oh well, this is progress.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #8 - May 26th, 2017 at 1:18pm

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - May 26th, 2017 at 1:20pm

bwood1946 wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 1:06pm:

Storm in a tea cup!  And theres a few reporter here in Australia need knocking out!

what a lovely person you are. I sorta hope someone beats the crap outta you so others can say you deserved it.

IP Logged

bwood1946
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 26th, 2017 at 1:24pm

longweekend58 wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 1:20pm:
bwood1946 wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 1:06pm:

what a lovely person you are. I sorta hope someone beats the crap outta you so others can say you deserved it.

Well there you go hypocrite wishing violence on someone  DOUBLE STANDS NO     Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

TPI  VETERAN
bwood1946 bwood1946  
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 26th, 2017 at 1:28pm

... wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 1:09pm:

These leftist dweebs have been warned for years now not to keep riding their luck. 

Good point, Honky. If journalists keep asking questions, they deserve everything they get.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #12 - May 26th, 2017 at 1:43pm

How dare reporters ask questions in Trump America?

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #13 - May 26th, 2017 at 2:29pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 1:28pm:
... wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 1:09pm:

Good point, Honky. If journalists keep asking questions, they deserve everything they get.

If politcians - one of the most subdued and measured profession on earth - are publicly beating you up, on the day before an election you need to have a long hard look at your behaviour.

Looks like it's paid off for Gianforte too.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #14 - May 26th, 2017 at 2:33pm

You're a bigger buffoon than I originally thought.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print