Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
These Violent Rethuglicons (Read 2188 times)
Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
These Violent Rethuglicons
May 26th, 2017 at 7:40am

Since these Rethuglicons have become more and more violent I applied for a conceal weapon permit today. With all the fees, background checks, and Sheriff regulations they are @$170 for five years. Money well spent in these days of Trump.

Actually, it will cost me @$600 when all is said and done. You do what you have to do when this administration is in power.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: These Violent Rethuglicons
Reply #1 - May 26th, 2017 at 9:57am

Marla wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 7:40am:
Since these Rethuglicons have become more and more violent I applied for a conceal weapon permit today. With all the fees, background checks, and Sheriff regulations they are @$170 for five years. Money well spent in these days of Trump.

Actually, it will cost me @$600 when all is said and done. You do what you have to do when this administration is in power.

You can be like a cop, Marla. You can walk around with a snubnose in your jacket or a two-shot Derringer in your boot.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - May 26th, 2017 at 10:03am

I didn't think they let drug addicts own guns.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 26th, 2017 at 10:05am

oh to live in america where one can feel so frightened they feel the need to carry a gun. The option is to live in sunny australia where only cops carry guns and it is safe to walk (most) streets, even at night.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #4 - May 26th, 2017 at 10:09am

Wow! I'm impressed.

Is there any possibility you can post me two cans of mace or similar for me and my niece?

I'm serious.

Australia has a policy of disarming the public while knowing full well the Bad Guys here have easy access to all sorts of personal weaponry.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 26th, 2017 at 10:20am

Mr Hammer wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 10:03am:

Are you kidding? Drug addicts own the most guns. Look at Elvis.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 26th, 2017 at 10:24am

I can't look at Elvis. He's in a wooden box underground.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 26th, 2017 at 10:42am

Mr Hammer wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 10:03am:

ohhhhh Mr Hammer    you are a bad boy..

marlon is trying to scare us....lettin g us know he is armed and dangerous..... dont you even feel the slightest scared??.......

I did read where ASIO have a do not let this person into Australia alert out on him so you  are quite safe as long as you dont plan a trip to America that is.

then we have always known you take your life in your own hands if you go there dont we. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #8 - May 26th, 2017 at 10:46am

Mattyfisk wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 10:20am:
Are you kidding? Drug addicts own the most guns. Look at Elvis.

Yeah, but they give them away to presidents

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #9 - May 26th, 2017 at 10:47am

longweekend58 wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 10:05am:

oh to live in america where one can feel so frightened they feel the need to carry a gun. The option is to live in sunny australia where only cops carry guns and it is safe to walk (most) streets, even at night.

Correction: Trump America.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #10 - May 26th, 2017 at 10:49am

Mattyfisk wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 9:57am:
You can be like a cop, Marla. You can walk around with a snubnose in your jacket or a two-shot Derringer in your boot.

Taurus 9mm

Currently, own two. One to carry will suffice.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 26th, 2017 at 11:14am

Marla wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 10:47am:
longweekend58 wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 10:05am:

Correction: Trump America.

Of course! There was no gun crime or violence in America before Trump was elected. Shocked Shocked Shocked

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #12 - May 26th, 2017 at 11:25am

Stay stupid, Hammer.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #13 - May 26th, 2017 at 11:26am

Marla wrote on May 26th, 2017 at 11:25am:
Stay stupid, Hammer.

Hammer is punch drunk. He takes a lot of head shots. Then flies off the handle and loses his head.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - May 26th, 2017 at 11:27am

Just relax and have another bong, Marla.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print