Bobby. wrote on Apr 28
th, 2017 at 11:41am:
Jovial is a victim of media brainwashing -
he can't think for himself &
even consider an alternative theory.
I just
love this statement by Booby!
Media brainwashing. Yeah, I always quote ACA etc as evidence of AGW

Nah, I quote scientific papers, papers that go right over Booby’s pointy head

I can’t think for myself, oh boy that is a beauty! Booby can never refute a single critique I make of the ridiculous Dubyne videos he keeps posting here tho nobody views them. The flash frozen fox—no answer when I point out that a river with a very thin layer of ice, that the fox broke through, cannot be cold enough to flash freeze a mosquito let alone a fox! No answer at all. (If the ice was really thick and the river really really cold the fox would not have broken through the ice!) But I can’t think for myself

There are no credible alternative theories that explain why the globe is heating up.
Not orbital changes. Not the sun being more active—it has been quiescent for like 50 years! So WHAT can be heating the globe? Is there more radioactive fission in the earths mantle? Nope, AGW, radiative forcings, is the only possible theory to explain the warming of the globe.
Ask yourself this: since the AGW theory is likely the explanation for the heating of the globe even with a quiescent sun—what is going to happen when the sun enters, as it will at some stage, its active state?
Also, what Booby can’t bring himself to evaluate and answer: with 40% more CO2 in the atmosphere than at the last LIA—what will a new LIA look like? Come on Booby, you seem to claim, by trying to bag me, that you can think for yourself. So, what will a new LIA, if one miraculously appeared, look like? Would we even notice it apart from readings on instruments?
And Dubyne L I E S, he lies a LOT! He claimed record cold and snow in Europe in April. I checked weather records and agricultural sites. There was no such record cold and snow! A clear lie, just like the “flash frozen” fox, just like the pink lake. Complete crap.