Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 28
th, 2017 at 12:08pm:
Denialism plain and simple.
Now WHY do people deny AGW?
I can't speak for the people who deny AGW, however, I can take a guess.
They probably object to the fact that the AGW cult is so overwhelmingly unscientific and dishonest in their approach.
That, coupled with the fact that there's no reliable, conclusive evidence to show that AGW is real, probably leads a lot of people to just dismiss the theory as nothing more than an educated guess.
As a skeptic, I can see where they're coming from.
However, I'll continue to keep an open-mind on the subject, as one day it might just be proven to be true.
Today isn't that day, though.
Actually....that a very true and honest response.
A lot of us can identify with your sentiments Greg.
Only an irrational dhead would have the audacity to ridicule your post.