Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Please pause and reflect on British Empire terror (Read 149 times)
Unforgiven
Gold Member
*****
Offline


I have sinned

Posts: 8879
Gender: male
Please pause and reflect on British Empire terror
Mar 24th, 2017 at 4:12pm
 
The British Empire committed huge acts of terror against many societies, causing many thousand of times more deaths than terrorists will ever cause in UK or Australia.

Where is the respect and monuments to the tens of millions or even hundreds of millions of victims of British Empire.
Back to top
 

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan
 
IP Logged
 
Valkie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 16285
Central Coast
Gender: male
Re: Please pause and reflect on British Empire terror
Reply #1 - Mar 24th, 2017 at 5:39pm
 
Unforgiven wrote on Mar 24th, 2017 at 4:12pm:
The British Empire committed huge acts of terror against many societies, causing many thousand of times more deaths than terrorists will ever cause in UK or Australia.

Where is the respect and monuments to the tens of millions or even hundreds of millions of victims of British Empire.


Are you for real?

No seriously, you cant really believe the crap you post can you?

I suggest you stop putting those chemicals up your nose or in your veins, because its obviously doing you great harm.

Apologists only try to find some legitimacy for the evil that this CULT does

You, on the other hand prove that there are serious flaws in your cerebral mashed potato.

Wake up tiny foreskin, you are loosing the plot.
Back to top
 

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print