Jovial Monk wrote on Mar 31
st, 2017 at 8:17pm:
Whatever, keep ducking and diving. My next birthday is my 70th and I am moving to the south of Tassie soon so AGW will likely not bother me much personally.
But there I those I love who are young enough to be greatly affected by it.
So we are of similar age? Tassie is nice. Cold in winter though.
As to those young enough to be affected by AGW - only if ALL the
predictions,
projections, whatever the term du jour of the climate models come true. And seeing how they have to rely on a mean of all climate models, none are close to accurate. Of course with the plethora of assumptions (parameters), they are not likely to get close.
"With four parameters I can fit an elephant, and with five I can make him wiggle his trunk."
Attributed to von Neumann by Enrico Fermi, as quoted by Freeman Dyson in "A meeting with Enrico Fermi" in Nature 427 (22 January 2004) p. 297