Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 
Send Topic Print
London Terror Attacks.. (Read 51589 times)
mothra
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 36777
Gender: female
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #600 - Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:13am
 
bogarde73 wrote on Apr 4th, 2017 at 8:57am:
Was it postmarked Londonistan?

What you and your band of LW crazies have been fighting for is the overthrow of western civilisation and you know it.



Do you get it yet, Cods?
Back to top
 

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #601 - Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:20am
 
I have always understood....

it isnt right to tar everyone with the same brush..

and even you might like to take on board

I do not lump all in the same basket....

for instance not all men are paedophiles or women bashers or murderers..and I wouldnt dream of suggesting they are..

do not forget you and greg

call everyone an INSLAMPHOBE and or racists.. because we dare to express a bad feeling about something....

and question everyone on their ethics.. Sad


yes not all terrorists fly the flag of ISLAM..,....

but the murderous ones we are dealing with in todays climate 2017..

is mainly of an ISLAMIC BACKGROUND>..

even down to the terrorist in this thread.. he converted to ISLAM.... Sad Sad

now is there two versions of ISLAM?>...

maybe there is..

there are certainly many versions of Christianity..so why not Islam....



I cannot explain what fear people go through when they hear about another massacre.. its so sad....and yes I feel thesame way about all those innocent Muslims who also live in the hell of being a target for bigotry..

I dont get into the too and fro on here about whos right and whos wrong..

because its all more of the same thing  and it solves nothing because no one is prepared to listen to the other side..   I get sick of it..I cant be bothered with it....

but it doesnt mean I DONT CARE...

so please dont judge me.. on what is said on this forum..

everyone is entitled to their point of view... if you dont like how some folks deal with it... talk about it.. dont patronise.... and yes I am afraid you  do.. you see it as sticking up for a innocent group......but thats not what you are doing using word like islamphobics.. apologists...racists...ignorant  and more...

we have heard it all.. all that does is put peoples backs up..

if you really believe anyone would like to see a 14 yr old blamed for what grown ups do. in the name of "whatever"   then you are wrong very wrong....

I do not like reading what some folks say on here..I find some of it shocking.. but if I cant change their way of thinking... I do not get involved I tell them I am sad for them....

hopefully one day they may ask me why?>.

in the mean time some may take on board how this child feels shame and guilt at 14.......tragic.and bloody unfair.

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
mothra
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 36777
Gender: female
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #602 - Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:25am
 
cods wrote on Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:20am:
I have always understood....

it isnt right to tar everyone with the same brush..

and even you might like to take on board

I do not lump all in the same basket....

for instance not all men are paedophiles or women bashers or murderers..and I wouldnt dream of suggesting they are..

do not forget you and greg

call everyone an INSLAMPHOBE and or racists.. because we dare to express a bad feeling about something....

and question everyone on their ethics.. Sad


yes not all terrorists fly the flag of ISLAM..,....

but the murderous ones we are dealing with in todays climate 2017..

is mainly of an ISLAMIC BACKGROUND>..

even down to the terrorist in this thread.. he converted to ISLAM.... Sad Sad

now is there two versions of ISLAM?>...

maybe there is..

there are certainly many versions of Christianity..so why not Islam....



I cannot explain what fear people go through when they hear about another massacre.. its so sad....and yes I feel thesame way about all those innocent Muslims who also live in the hell of being a target for bigotry..

I dont get into the too and fro on here about whos right and whos wrong..

because its all more of the same thing  and it solves nothing because no one is prepared to listen to the other side..   I get sick of it..I cant be bothered with it....

but it doesnt mean I DONT CARE...

so please dont judge me.. on what is said on this forum..

everyone is entitled to their point of view... if you dont like how some folks deal with it... talk about it.. dont patronise.... and yes I am afraid you  do.. you see it as sticking up for a innocent group......but thats not what you are doing using word like islamphobics.. apologists...racists...ignorant  and more...

we have heard it all.. all that does is put peoples backs up..

if you really believe anyone would like to see a 14 yr old blamed for what grown ups do. in the name of "whatever"   then you are wrong very wrong....

I do not like reading what some folks say on here..I find some of it shocking.. but if I cant change their way of thinking... I do not get involved I tell them I am sad for them....

hopefully one day they may ask me why?>.

in the mean time some may take on board how this child feels shame and guilt at 14.......tragic.and bloody unfair.




No. You don't get it at all.
Back to top
 

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #603 - Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:25am
 


mothra wrote on Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:13am:
bogarde73 wrote on Apr 4th, 2017 at 8:57am:
Was it postmarked Londonistan?

What you and your band of LW crazies have been fighting for is the overthrow of western civilisation and you know it.



Do you get it yet, Cods?



this is what I mean about being patronising...


why do I deserve that serve???'

am I now responsible for bogarde???

I find his comment not nice..and had I been given a chance I was busy replying to your first post...

I may have told him to his face  what I thought...

but if he reads my other post   he will get my message without me repeating it..

this doesnt make the way you and greg handle people here correct either imo  I am afraid.

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #604 - Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:27am
 
mothra wrote on Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:25am:
cods wrote on Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:20am:
I have always understood....

it isnt right to tar everyone with the same brush..

and even you might like to take on board

I do not lump all in the same basket....

for instance not all men are paedophiles or women bashers or murderers..and I wouldnt dream of suggesting they are..

do not forget you and greg

call everyone an INSLAMPHOBE and or racists.. because we dare to express a bad feeling about something....

and question everyone on their ethics.. Sad


yes not all terrorists fly the flag of ISLAM..,....

but the murderous ones we are dealing with in todays climate 2017..

is mainly of an ISLAMIC BACKGROUND>..

even down to the terrorist in this thread.. he converted to ISLAM.... Sad Sad

now is there two versions of ISLAM?>...

maybe there is..

there are certainly many versions of Christianity..so why not Islam....



I cannot explain what fear people go through when they hear about another massacre.. its so sad....and yes I feel thesame way about all those innocent Muslims who also live in the hell of being a target for bigotry..

I dont get into the too and fro on here about whos right and whos wrong..

because its all more of the same thing  and it solves nothing because no one is prepared to listen to the other side..   I get sick of it..I cant be bothered with it....

but it doesnt mean I DONT CARE...

so please dont judge me.. on what is said on this forum..

everyone is entitled to their point of view... if you dont like how some folks deal with it... talk about it.. dont patronise.... and yes I am afraid you  do.. you see it as sticking up for a innocent group......but thats not what you are doing using word like islamphobics.. apologists...racists...ignorant  and more...

we have heard it all.. all that does is put peoples backs up..

if you really believe anyone would like to see a 14 yr old blamed for what grown ups do. in the name of "whatever"   then you are wrong very wrong....

I do not like reading what some folks say on here..I find some of it shocking.. but if I cant change their way of thinking... I do not get involved I tell them I am sad for them....

hopefully one day they may ask me why?>.

in the mean time some may take on board how this child feels shame and guilt at 14.......tragic.and bloody unfair.




No. You don't get it at all.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin



exactly...


you could not possibly have read and taken in everything I said...

mothra I dont engage with you  you may have noticed  I stay well  away from your threads.... because I find you completely unreasonable to deal with    as you have just proved....

I will say no more.....
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
mothra
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 36777
Gender: female
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #605 - Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:28am
 
cods wrote on Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:25am:
mothra wrote on Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:13am:
bogarde73 wrote on Apr 4th, 2017 at 8:57am:
Was it postmarked Londonistan?

What you and your band of LW crazies have been fighting for is the overthrow of western civilisation and you know it.



Do you get it yet, Cods?



this is what I mean about being patronising...


why do I deserve that serve???'

am I now responsible for bogarde???

I find his comment not nice..and had I been given a chance I was busy replying to your first post...

I may have told him to his face  what I thought...

but if he reads my other post   he will get my message without me repeating it..

this doesnt make the way you and greg handle people here correct either imo  I am afraid.




How on god's green earth is that a "serve"?

Are you serous?

All i meant to say s that if you in any way speak with respect towards Muslims you are labelled an apologist, or an terrorist supporter ... or in other ways abused.

Like you just were.

Do you get it now, Cods?
Back to top
 

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.
 
IP Logged
 
mothra
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 36777
Gender: female
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #606 - Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:37am
 
cods wrote on Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:27am:
mothra wrote on Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:25am:
cods wrote on Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:20am:
I have always understood....

it isnt right to tar everyone with the same brush..

and even you might like to take on board

I do not lump all in the same basket....

for instance not all men are paedophiles or women bashers or murderers..and I wouldnt dream of suggesting they are..

do not forget you and greg

call everyone an INSLAMPHOBE and or racists.. because we dare to express a bad feeling about something....

and question everyone on their ethics.. Sad


yes not all terrorists fly the flag of ISLAM..,....

but the murderous ones we are dealing with in todays climate 2017..

is mainly of an ISLAMIC BACKGROUND>..

even down to the terrorist in this thread.. he converted to ISLAM.... Sad Sad

now is there two versions of ISLAM?>...

maybe there is..

there are certainly many versions of Christianity..so why not Islam....



I cannot explain what fear people go through when they hear about another massacre.. its so sad....and yes I feel thesame way about all those innocent Muslims who also live in the hell of being a target for bigotry..

I dont get into the too and fro on here about whos right and whos wrong..

because its all more of the same thing  and it solves nothing because no one is prepared to listen to the other side..   I get sick of it..I cant be bothered with it....

but it doesnt mean I DONT CARE...

so please dont judge me.. on what is said on this forum..

everyone is entitled to their point of view... if you dont like how some folks deal with it... talk about it.. dont patronise.... and yes I am afraid you  do.. you see it as sticking up for a innocent group......but thats not what you are doing using word like islamphobics.. apologists...racists...ignorant  and more...

we have heard it all.. all that does is put peoples backs up..

if you really believe anyone would like to see a 14 yr old blamed for what grown ups do. in the name of "whatever"   then you are wrong very wrong....

I do not like reading what some folks say on here..I find some of it shocking.. but if I cant change their way of thinking... I do not get involved I tell them I am sad for them....

hopefully one day they may ask me why?>.

in the mean time some may take on board how this child feels shame and guilt at 14.......tragic.and bloody unfair.




No. You don't get it at all.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin



exactly...


you could not possibly have read and taken in everything I said...

mothra I dont engage with you  you may have noticed  I stay well  away from your threads.... because I find you completely unreasonable to deal with    as you have just proved....

I will say no more.....



I most certainly read and took in everything you had to say ... but you don't do the same Cods.

It s abundantly clear in everything you post all over the forum.

You don't read. You simply react.

Had you read, you would see that Bogarde was critisiising you for being empathic towards a Muslim. That's not allowed on thiis forum, don't you know. You get abused.

I was not only defending you, ii was trying to draw a parallel to how others have been treated for speaking on behalf of peaceful Muslims.

I would very much like to think you are intelligent enough to spot the woods fro the trees here.
Back to top
 

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #607 - Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:38am
 
mothra wrote on Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:28am:
cods wrote on Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:25am:
mothra wrote on Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:13am:
bogarde73 wrote on Apr 4th, 2017 at 8:57am:
Was it postmarked Londonistan?

What you and your band of LW crazies have been fighting for is the overthrow of western civilisation and you know it.



Do you get it yet, Cods?



this is what I mean about being patronising...


why do I deserve that serve???'

am I now responsible for bogarde???

I find his comment not nice..and had I been given a chance I was busy replying to your first post...

I may have told him to his face  what I thought...

but if he reads my other post   he will get my message without me repeating it..

this doesnt make the way you and greg handle people here correct either imo  I am afraid.




How on god's green earth is that a "serve"?

Are you serous?

All i meant to say s that if you in any way speak with respect towards Muslims you are labelled an apologist, or an terrorist supporter ... or in other ways abused.

Like you just were.

Do you get it now, Cods?



would you like me to end every conversation with'


'do you get it now Mothra???..

if you spoke to me like that in person i would walk away.. in case I hit you...

I prefer to reason with people not be as rude as I can be..

and believe me I can be  just as bloody rude if I need to be. Angry
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #608 - Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:39am
 
oh good grief!
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
mothra
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 36777
Gender: female
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #609 - Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:52am
 
I wouldn't have to ask you you f it weren't obvious you didn't read what is right n front of you.

Again. Missed. Every. Point.
Back to top
 

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.
 
IP Logged
 
John Smith
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 78311
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #610 - Apr 4th, 2017 at 6:57pm
 
Grin Grin Grin
Back to top
 

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #611 - Apr 4th, 2017 at 10:06pm
 
John Smith wrote on Apr 4th, 2017 at 6:57pm:
Grin Grin Grin



you seem to understand something that completely escapes me..

perhaps you would care to share?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Frank
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 60805
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #612 - Apr 8th, 2017 at 3:49pm
 
Muslim women dressed in headscarves stand hand-in-hand on Westminster Bridge in solidarity with the victims of London terror attack

...


Are they Sunni? Are they Shia?


Er.... no. They are Ahmadiyya Muslims, savagely persecuted by the sunnis and shia. The same Ahmadiyya Muslims as the Edinburgh Muslim ho wished happy Christmas and was murdered for it by a sunni.

The Ahmadiyya are the TINY minority, and they are persecuted by the vast majority, as 'apostates'. But all the peace and solidarity demonstrations by Muslims like this are by this despised-by the vast majority Ahmadiyyas, not by sunnis, not by shia.






Back to top
 

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #613 - Apr 8th, 2017 at 4:43pm
 
its interesting you understand all these different sections of Islam.. its a complete mystery to myself... and why they seem to hate each other..

  good on these women for sying

we know who you are.... and we dont fear you..



they would know they would be on the front pages..
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Frank
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 60805
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #614 - Apr 8th, 2017 at 11:57pm
 
cods wrote on Apr 8th, 2017 at 4:43pm:
its interesting you understand all these different sections of Islam.. its a complete mystery to myself... and why they seem to hate each other..

  good on these women for sying

we know who you are.... and we dont fear you..



they would know they would be on the front pages..

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/03/the-questions-nobody-wants-to-ask-about-as...

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/08/post-terror-good-news-story-came-islams-pe...
Back to top
 

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 
Send Topic Print