Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 
Send Topic Print
London Terror Attacks.. (Read 51722 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 122364
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #585 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 11:39am
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 10:57am:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 10:48am:
Greggy - you haven't told us -

are you with us or are you with the terrorists?


I'm certainly not with any terrorists.

Define 'us'.






us = those who subscribe to the George Bush option.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 122364
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #586 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 11:40am
 
George Bush

Quote:
Our response involves far more than instant retaliation and isolated strikes.  Americans should not expect one battle, but a lengthy campaign, unlike any other we have ever seen.  It may include dramatic strikes, visible on TV, and covert operations, secret even in success.  We will starve terrorists of funding, turn them one against another, drive them from place to place, until there is no refuge or no rest.  And we will pursue nations that provide aid or safe haven to terrorism.

Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make.

Either you are with us,
or you are with the terrorists.


(Applause.)  From this day forward, any nation that continues to harbor or support terrorism will be regarded by the United States as a hostile regime.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #587 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 3:16pm
 
FOR THOSE WHO MAY BE INTERESTED..

THIS ISNT A CODS THREAD EITHER...

it is hard to keep to any old topic I get that..

people bashing is a lot more fun..

perhaps if one or three people put their prejudices aside... we


those who are inclined to!

may wish to  move on with the topic..


Masood was a party animal who loved marathon crack sessions with prostitutes, his former landlady Cassie Harvard told The Sun.
She claimed Masood — also known as Adrian Elms — went on drug binges for 72 hours at a time before robbing pushers at knifepoint for his next fix. She also said he spent thousands of dollars on sex workers while staying at a rented pad and on pals’ sofas.
“He wasn’t a proper Muslim. He s*****d prostitutes, smoked copious amounts of crack and stuck knives in people’s faces,” she said.
“He was a madman. After one four-day crack session, one druggie pal got paranoid and accused him of being an undercover cop.
“Adrian went absolutely wild and ran to the kitchen to grab the biggest knife he could find. He went back in the room and slashed the guy’s face to pieces. It was horrific, but he always had that darker side about him.”
Masood, 52, had convictions for violent crimes in the UK and spent time in prison. He also worked in Saudi Arabia teaching English for two years and travelled there again in 2015 on a visa designed for religious pilgrimages.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #588 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 8:40pm
 
oh dear!!

I guess as I have mentioned this is  not a member bashing thread..

they have  all disappeared.. Grin Grin Grin Grin


I guess terror isnt as interesting as member bashing..




cant be!
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
mothra
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 36794
Gender: female
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #589 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 8:43pm
 
Have you stopped bashing members then Cods?

Good-o.
Back to top
 

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #590 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 8:51pm
 
mothra wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 8:43pm:
Have you stopped bashing members then Cods?

Good-o.




really... you call trying to keep a thread on topic.. member bashing... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I must put up a glass house in future...

do not recall using any names..

but if the cap fits!!!!

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 122364
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #591 - Mar 27th, 2017 at 10:01pm
 
cods wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 8:40pm:
oh dear!!

I guess as I have mentioned this is  not a member bashing thread..
they have  all disappeared.. Grin Grin Grin Grin
I guess terror isnt as interesting as member bashing..
cant be!



dear Cods,
some members have to be reminded of where their loyalties should be placed.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #592 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 5:36am
 
Bobby. wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 10:01pm:
cods wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 8:40pm:
oh dear!!

I guess as I have mentioned this is  not a member bashing thread..
they have  all disappeared.. Grin Grin Grin Grin
I guess terror isnt as interesting as member bashing..
cant be!



dear Cods,
some members have to be reminded of where their loyalties should be placed.



not sure what loyalty has to do with anything bobby...

do you not think some things should not be a place to squabble about whos right or wrong????....

Mark Latham has written a good article today....hes written it for lefties.... have a read if you get the chance.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 122364
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #593 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 5:58am
 
cods wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 5:36am:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 10:01pm:
cods wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 8:40pm:
oh dear!!

I guess as I have mentioned this is  not a member bashing thread..
they have  all disappeared.. Grin Grin Grin Grin
I guess terror isnt as interesting as member bashing..
cant be!



dear Cods,
some members have to be reminded of where their loyalties should be placed.



not sure what loyalty has to do with anything bobby...

do you not think some things should not be a place to squabble about whos right or wrong????....

Mark Latham has written a good article today....hes written it for lefties.... have a read if you get the chance.


Give us the link.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #594 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 6:48am
 
Bobby. wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 5:58am:
cods wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 5:36am:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 10:01pm:
cods wrote on Mar 27th, 2017 at 8:40pm:
oh dear!!

I guess as I have mentioned this is  not a member bashing thread..
they have  all disappeared.. Grin Grin Grin Grin
I guess terror isnt as interesting as member bashing..
cant be!



dear Cods,
some members have to be reminded of where their loyalties should be placed.



not sure what loyalty has to do with anything bobby...

do you not think some things should not be a place to squabble about whos right or wrong????....

Mark Latham has written a good article today....hes written it for lefties.... have a read if you get the chance.


Give us the link.



its good exercise for you to do the search bobby..
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 122364
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #595 - Mar 28th, 2017 at 9:44am
 
cods wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 6:48am:
its good exercise for you to do the search bobby..



dear Cods,
I am not interested enough.
My posts are of a higher standard - always backed up with links
as per my signature about evidence.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #596 - Mar 29th, 2017 at 4:22pm
 
Bobby. wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 9:44am:
cods wrote on Mar 28th, 2017 at 6:48am:
its good exercise for you to do the search bobby..



dear Cods,
I am not interested enough.
My posts are of a higher standard - always backed up with links
as per my signature about evidence.


I put the lin k up on PA for you...

you are so ungrateful....bet you missed it beingfar to busy chatting on another board .......we..know???
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #597 - Apr 4th, 2017 at 8:03am
 
http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/03/dear-stranger-please-read-my-letter-from-a-muslim-...


A letter found on a London bus describes how a teenage Muslim girl felt after the Westminster terror attack.
The anonymous letter, left behind on a Number 53 bus, gives no details of who left it other than to say ‘I am a Londoner aged 14 years old and I also happen to be a black Muslim’.
It was written in response to the attack on March 22, when British convert to Islam Khalid Masood killed four people.
The letter describes how many Muslim people in London felt in the aftermath – firstly shocked and traumatised by the attack on their city, but secondly worried that they would be somehow blamed for or asked to explain what happened.


Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/03/dear-stranger-please-read-my-letter-from-a-muslim-6551982/#ixzz4dE6ZdGxg

Dear stranger
Please Read My Letter
From – a muslim
Dear London
I am a Londoner aged 14 years old I also happen to be a black muslim.
After the tragedies at the Westminster attack I came to the decision that I wanted to do something.
A horrible, horrible thing happened right in the heart of London a place I love so very much.
After hearing of the attack I was very agitated and scared for the people of London and the victims.
The next day I woke up early and I was watching the news it dawned on me that I would go into school and people would expect answers. As I walked out the door at 8.15 as I usually do and as I saw the familiar faces of my everyday endeavors I wondered what they were thinking I tried my best and walked on smiling, hoping for smile back.
Some were returned and some weren’t. I went into form and as we spoke about the current affairs I felt all eyes on me.
I felt flushed and hot suddenly – almost guilty? What do I have to be guilty for?
I couldn’t determine if I was being paranoid or eyes were darting to the corner of the room to where I was sitting.
I walked into my first lesson and a girl had asked me where I was the night before, I laughed it off because I knew she was joking and that’s what humans do when they don’t know what to say.
You don’t have to do or say anything to your muslim classmate or colleague.
We may be muslim but we don’t want to hurt you. We aren’t terrorists.
Every Saturday I pass through Westminster and I had to think twice about it this time. I was scared that maybe I would be assaulted because of the many labels that come with wearing a hijab…
I tend to digress a lot when I am writing so I will skip to the point.
I am a hard worker there’s nothing more that I want than to finish my education and become a lawyer but London is my home and I want that to happen here.
Sometimes I wonder if that will happen and if I will be able to get a job 10 years down the line. I hope I can.
It’s scary being a muslim as these horrible acts of terror are happening and I hope that I can still live here 50 years down the line and that my future children will get so see the beauty of London and the amazing people who live here.
What I feel is too much for me to express on paper and I hope I have communicated my message well to whoever is reading this.
My last hope like the hopes of many others is peace.
Thank you for reading this. I have spent time writing this letter and you may decide to scrunch it up, keep it or leave it behind for the next person to read.
All I ask is someone learns something from this letter even if all they learn is that I have terrible handwriting.


Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
mothra
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 36794
Gender: female
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #598 - Apr 4th, 2017 at 8:14am
 
cods wrote on Apr 4th, 2017 at 8:03am:
http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/03/dear-stranger-please-read-my-letter-from-a-muslim-...


A letter found on a London bus describes how a teenage Muslim girl felt after the Westminster terror attack.
The anonymous letter, left behind on a Number 53 bus, gives no details of who left it other than to say ‘I am a Londoner aged 14 years old and I also happen to be a black Muslim’.
It was written in response to the attack on March 22, when British convert to Islam Khalid Masood killed four people.
The letter describes how many Muslim people in London felt in the aftermath – firstly shocked and traumatised by the attack on their city, but secondly worried that they would be somehow blamed for or asked to explain what happened.


Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/03/dear-stranger-please-read-my-letter-from-a-muslim-6551982/#ixzz4dE6ZdGxg

Dear stranger
Please Read My Letter
From – a muslim
Dear London
I am a Londoner aged 14 years old I also happen to be a black muslim.
After the tragedies at the Westminster attack I came to the decision that I wanted to do something.
A horrible, horrible thing happened right in the heart of London a place I love so very much.
After hearing of the attack I was very agitated and scared for the people of London and the victims.
The next day I woke up early and I was watching the news it dawned on me that I would go into school and people would expect answers. As I walked out the door at 8.15 as I usually do and as I saw the familiar faces of my everyday endeavors I wondered what they were thinking I tried my best and walked on smiling, hoping for smile back.
Some were returned and some weren’t. I went into form and as we spoke about the current affairs I felt all eyes on me.
I felt flushed and hot suddenly – almost guilty? What do I have to be guilty for?
I couldn’t determine if I was being paranoid or eyes were darting to the corner of the room to where I was sitting.
I walked into my first lesson and a girl had asked me where I was the night before, I laughed it off because I knew she was joking and that’s what humans do when they don’t know what to say.
You don’t have to do or say anything to your muslim classmate or colleague.
We may be muslim but we don’t want to hurt you. We aren’t terrorists.
Every Saturday I pass through Westminster and I had to think twice about it this time. I was scared that maybe I would be assaulted because of the many labels that come with wearing a hijab…
I tend to digress a lot when I am writing so I will skip to the point.
I am a hard worker there’s nothing more that I want than to finish my education and become a lawyer but London is my home and I want that to happen here.
Sometimes I wonder if that will happen and if I will be able to get a job 10 years down the line. I hope I can.
It’s scary being a muslim as these horrible acts of terror are happening and I hope that I can still live here 50 years down the line and that my future children will get so see the beauty of London and the amazing people who live here.
What I feel is too much for me to express on paper and I hope I have communicated my message well to whoever is reading this.
My last hope like the hopes of many others is peace.
Thank you for reading this. I have spent time writing this letter and you may decide to scrunch it up, keep it or leave it behind for the next person to read.
All I ask is someone learns something from this letter even if all they learn is that I have terrible handwriting.




Heartbreaking.

But perhaps now you see what Greg, John, Unforgiven, Brian and i ... and others i have accidentally overlooked {with apologies} have been fighting for throughout this entire thread?
Back to top
« Last Edit: Apr 4th, 2017 at 8:59am by mothra »  

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.
 
IP Logged
 
bogarde73
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Posts: 18443
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #599 - Apr 4th, 2017 at 8:57am
 
Was it postmarked Londonistan?

What you and your band of LW crazies have been fighting for is the overthrow of western civilisation and you know it.
Back to top
 

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 
Send Topic Print