Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41
Send Topic Print
London Terror Attacks.. (Read 51733 times)
Fuzzball
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 6384
Australia
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #165 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:39pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:34pm:
Fuzzball wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:32pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:24pm:
Is English your first language?

Where in that sentence does the word "when" appear?


... you said you'd leave the forum for good if he won.



That's correct.

That's exactly what I said, and nothing has changed.

So, why are you still so confused?



Maybe it's because you're still here haemorrhoid lying your disingenuous arse off.......you're a little coward haemorrhoid...... no guts at all.
Back to top
 

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"
 
IP Logged
 
Fuzzball
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 6384
Australia
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #166 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:40pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:34pm:
Fuzzball wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:32pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:24pm:
Is English your first language?

Where in that sentence does the word "when" appear?


... you said you'd leave the forum for good if he won.



That's correct.

That's exactly what I said, and nothing has changed.

So, why are you still so confused?



Maybe it's because you're still here haemorrhoid lying your disingenuous arse off.......you're a little coward haemorrhoid...... no guts at all.
Back to top
 

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #167 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:44pm
 
Fuzzball wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:39pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:34pm:
Fuzzball wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:32pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:24pm:
Is English your first language?

Where in that sentence does the word "when" appear?


... you said you'd leave the forum for good if he won.



That's correct.

That's exactly what I said, and nothing has changed.

So, why are you still so confused?



Maybe it's because you're still here haemorrhoid lying your disingenuous arse off.......you're a little coward haemorrhoid...... no guts at all.


I know this is hard for you, but try to concentrate.

When did I mention the timing of my departure?

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #168 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:50pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:44pm:
Fuzzball wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:39pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:34pm:
Fuzzball wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:32pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:24pm:
Is English your first language?

Where in that sentence does the word "when" appear?


... you said you'd leave the forum for good if he won.



That's correct.

That's exactly what I said, and nothing has changed.

So, why are you still so confused?



Maybe it's because you're still here haemorrhoid lying your disingenuous arse off.......you're a little coward haemorrhoid...... no guts at all.


I know this is hard for you, but try to concentrate.

When did I mention the timing of my departure?



...
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Secret Wars
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 3928
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #169 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:52pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:44pm:
Fuzzball wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:39pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:34pm:
Fuzzball wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:32pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:24pm:
Is English your first language?

Where in that sentence does the word "when" appear?


... you said you'd leave the forum for good if he won.



That's correct.

That's exactly what I said, and nothing has changed.

So, why are you still so confused?



Maybe it's because you're still here haemorrhoid lying your disingenuous arse off.......you're a little coward haemorrhoid...... no guts at all.


I know this is hard for you, but try to concentrate.

When did I mention the timing of my departure?



No reneging remember?

Grin



Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Fuzzball
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 6384
Australia
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #170 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:53pm
 
No that's mothball squeaking round your arse.

Now fvkk off haemorrhoid..........you are a lying coward.
Back to top
 

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #171 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:54pm
 
Secret Wars wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:52pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:44pm:
Fuzzball wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:39pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:34pm:
Fuzzball wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:32pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:24pm:
Is English your first language?

Where in that sentence does the word "when" appear?


... you said you'd leave the forum for good if he won.



That's correct.

That's exactly what I said, and nothing has changed.

So, why are you still so confused?



Maybe it's because you're still here haemorrhoid lying your disingenuous arse off.......you're a little coward haemorrhoid...... no guts at all.


I know this is hard for you, but try to concentrate.

When did I mention the timing of my departure?



No reneging remember?



Yes, I remember.

And nothing has changed.

Now, you can answer my question.

When did I mention the timing of my departure?

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Gordon
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21982
Gordon
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #172 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 3:01pm
 
At least a terrorist organisation has condemned it

Britain’s biggest Islamic organisation and its largest Muslim student group have undeclared links to the Muslim Brotherhood, a fundamentalist network that has at times incited violence and terror, a government report claimed yesterday.

The Muslim Council of Britain (MCB), an umbrella body of more than 500 Islamic organisations, claims to be non-sectarian, but Brotherhood supporters are said to have “played an important role in establishing and then running” it, according to the review.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/muslim-council-secretly-linked-to-brotherhood-jwvmrwbmg75

Back to top
 

IBI
 
IP Logged
 
Gordon
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21982
Gordon
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #173 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 3:02pm
 
I hope IS condemns it too
Back to top
 

IBI
 
IP Logged
 
Unforgiven
Gold Member
*****
Offline


I have sinned

Posts: 8879
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #174 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 3:06pm
 
Gordon wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 3:01pm:
At least a terrorist organisation has condemned it


The British Government?

UK has killed more blacks, Indians, Pakistanis, Afghanis, Asians, Malays, American Indians, and Arabs than Muslims will ever kill British.
Back to top
 

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #175 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 3:07pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:54pm:
Secret Wars wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:52pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:44pm:
Fuzzball wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:39pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:34pm:
Fuzzball wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:32pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:24pm:
Is English your first language?

Where in that sentence does the word "when" appear?


... you said you'd leave the forum for good if he won.



That's correct.

That's exactly what I said, and nothing has changed.

So, why are you still so confused?



Maybe it's because you're still here haemorrhoid lying your disingenuous arse off.......you're a little coward haemorrhoid...... no guts at all.


I know this is hard for you, but try to concentrate.

When did I mention the timing of my departure?



No reneging remember?



Yes, I remember.

And nothing has changed.

Now, you can answer my question.

When did I mention the timing of my departure?


...
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Secret Wars
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 3928
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #176 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 3:07pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:54pm:
Secret Wars wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:52pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:44pm:
Fuzzball wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:39pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:34pm:
Fuzzball wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:32pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:24pm:
Is English your first language?

Where in that sentence does the word "when" appear?


... you said you'd leave the forum for good if he won.



That's correct.

That's exactly what I said, and nothing has changed.

So, why are you still so confused?



Maybe it's because you're still here haemorrhoid lying your disingenuous arse off.......you're a little coward haemorrhoid...... no guts at all.


I know this is hard for you, but try to concentrate.

When did I mention the timing of my departure?



No reneging remember?



Yes, I remember.

And nothing has changed.

Now, you can answer my question.

When did I mention the timing of my departure?



You didn't.  But the intent of your posts was clear as was the challenge you laid out for others.  You certainly intended them to leave if Clinton won. 

Your subsequent parsing and reneging on your commitment to leave forever if Trump was elected is just more evidence of your dishonesty and deviousness.

You know that you are lying Gregg, this ain't nothing new for you, acloud of deceit and a reputation for dishonest dealings will have followed you your entire life.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156125
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #177 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 3:09pm
 
Secret Wars wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 3:07pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:54pm:
Secret Wars wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:52pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:44pm:
Fuzzball wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:39pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:34pm:
Fuzzball wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:32pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 2:24pm:
Is English your first language?

Where in that sentence does the word "when" appear?


... you said you'd leave the forum for good if he won.



That's correct.

That's exactly what I said, and nothing has changed.

So, why are you still so confused?



Maybe it's because you're still here haemorrhoid lying your disingenuous arse off.......you're a little coward haemorrhoid...... no guts at all.


I know this is hard for you, but try to concentrate.

When did I mention the timing of my departure?



No reneging remember?



Yes, I remember.

And nothing has changed.

Now, you can answer my question.

When did I mention the timing of my departure?



You didn't. 



Ah.
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Unforgiven
Gold Member
*****
Offline


I have sinned

Posts: 8879
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #178 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 3:11pm
 
Gordon wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 3:02pm:
I hope IS condemns it too


IS has rented space in Gordon's head.
Back to top
 

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan
 
IP Logged
 
Gordon
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21982
Gordon
Gender: male
Re: London Terror Attacks..
Reply #179 - Mar 23rd, 2017 at 3:11pm
 
The Muslim Brotherhood  aka the Muslim Council of Britain has condemned the attack.

Has Boko Haram condemned it yet?
Back to top
 

IBI
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41
Send Topic Print