Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
I hate humans (Read 1966 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member
*****
Online


OzPolitic

Posts: 42232
Gender: male
I hate humans
Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:11pm
 

They have destroyed resting places of migratory sea birds.

Back to top
 

Modern Classic Right Wing
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 155823
Gender: male
Re: I hate humans
Reply #1 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:13pm
 
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:11pm:
They have destroyed resting places of migratory sea birds.



And that's not the worst of it.


...
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Unforgiven
Gold Member
*****
Offline


I have sinned

Posts: 8879
Gender: male
Re: I hate humans
Reply #2 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:15pm
 
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:11pm:
They have destroyed resting places of migratory sea birds.



SprintCycllists head?
Back to top
 

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 155823
Gender: male
Re: I hate humans
Reply #3 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:19pm
 
Unforgiven wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:15pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:11pm:
They have destroyed resting places of migratory sea birds.



SprintCycllists head?


Plenty of room in there.


Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
issuevoter
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9200
The Great State of Mind
Gender: male
Re: I hate humans
Reply #4 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:26pm
 
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:11pm:
They have destroyed resting places of migratory sea birds.



Environmental vandalism and cruelty to animals can make you feel like that sometimes, but that is not a good enough reason to hate the entire humans race.
Back to top
 

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 155823
Gender: male
Re: I hate humans
Reply #5 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:38pm
 
issuevoter wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:26pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:11pm:
They have destroyed resting places of migratory sea birds.



Environmental vandalism and cruelty to animals can make you feel like that sometimes, but that is not a good enough reason to hate the entire humans race.


He doesn't hate the entire human race.

In fact, he positively loves one particular sexual predator accused of child rape.

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member
*****
Online


OzPolitic

Posts: 42232
Gender: male
Re: I hate humans
Reply #6 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:44pm
 
issuevoter wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:26pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:11pm:
They have destroyed resting places of migratory sea birds.



Environmental vandalism and cruelty to animals can make you feel like that sometimes, but that is not a good enough reason to hate the entire humans race.


The world would be a better place with fewer people
Back to top
 

Modern Classic Right Wing
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 155823
Gender: male
Re: I hate humans
Reply #7 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:47pm
 
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:44pm:
issuevoter wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:26pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:11pm:
They have destroyed resting places of migratory sea birds.



Environmental vandalism and cruelty to animals can make you feel like that sometimes, but that is not a good enough reason to hate the entire humans race.


The world would be a better place with fewer people


Indeed.

Well, fewer Trumps at least.


...

...
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
TheFunPolice
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9009
waggawagga
Gender: male
Re: I hate humans
Reply #8 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 8:21pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:38pm:
issuevoter wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:26pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:11pm:
They have destroyed resting places of migratory sea birds.



Environmental vandalism and cruelty to animals can make you feel like that sometimes, but that is not a good enough reason to hate the entire humans race.


He doesn't hate the entire human race.

In fact, he positively loves one particular sexual predator accused of child rape.


You can't let such heinous allegations go unchallenged........... where is the proof?
Back to top
 

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 155823
Gender: male
Re: I hate humans
Reply #9 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 8:31pm
 
TheFunPolice wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 8:21pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:38pm:
issuevoter wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:26pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:11pm:
They have destroyed resting places of migratory sea birds.



Environmental vandalism and cruelty to animals can make you feel like that sometimes, but that is not a good enough reason to hate the entire humans race.


He doesn't hate the entire human race.

In fact, he positively loves one particular sexual predator accused of child rape.


You can't let such heinous allegations go unchallenged........... where is the proof?


Sprint professes his love for Trump every single day in this forum.

What other proof do you want?    Undecided
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Gordon
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21972
Gordon
Gender: male
Re: I hate humans
Reply #10 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 9:18pm
 
We need slow population growth to Australia.
Piss off, we're full
Back to top
 

IBI
 
IP Logged
 
rhino
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 17179
Gender: male
Re: I hate humans
Reply #11 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 10:51pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:19pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:15pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:11pm:
They have destroyed resting places of migratory sea birds.



SprintCycllists head?


Plenty of room in there.



Yours must be crowded with all the people paying rent in there.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Unforgiven
Gold Member
*****
Offline


I have sinned

Posts: 8879
Gender: male
Re: I hate humans
Reply #12 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 10:53pm
 
Gordon wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 9:18pm:
We need slow population growth to Australia.
Piss off, we're full


Build more pubs and you can piss on.
Back to top
 

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan
 
IP Logged
 
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member
*****
Online


OzPolitic

Posts: 42232
Gender: male
Re: I hate humans
Reply #13 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 11:16pm
 
Gordon wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 9:18pm:
We need slow population growth to Australia.
Piss off, we're full


The world needs a large rapid human population reduction
Back to top
 

Modern Classic Right Wing
 
IP Logged
 
TheFunPolice
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9009
waggawagga
Gender: male
Re: I hate humans
Reply #14 - Jan 4th, 2017 at 11:45pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 8:31pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 8:21pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:38pm:
issuevoter wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:26pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:11pm:
They have destroyed resting places of migratory sea birds.



Environmental vandalism and cruelty to animals can make you feel like that sometimes, but that is not a good enough reason to hate the entire humans race.


He doesn't hate the entire human race.

In fact, he positively loves one particular sexual predator accused of child rape.


You can't let such heinous allegations go unchallenged........... where is the proof?


Sprint professes his love for Trump every single day in this forum.

What other proof do you want?    Undecided

You
are answering questions with questions...?!!?
why: because it's actually loss of pride that causes the fall but we all know you know that don't ya know  Shocked
Back to top
 

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!
 
IP Logged
 
The_Barnacle
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6205
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: I hate humans
Reply #15 - Jan 7th, 2017 at 9:57am
 
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 11:16pm:
Gordon wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 9:18pm:
We need slow population growth to Australia.
Piss off, we're full


The world needs a large rapid human population reduction


Are you going to volunteer to be part of it?
Back to top
 

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.
 
IP Logged
 
Unforgiven
Gold Member
*****
Offline


I have sinned

Posts: 8879
Gender: male
Re: I hate humans
Reply #16 - Jan 7th, 2017 at 10:00am
 
Evidently, SprintCyclist is non-human. Otherwise he would have solved his problem already.
Back to top
 

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: I hate humans
Reply #17 - Jan 7th, 2017 at 10:23am
 
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 4th, 2017 at 7:11pm:
They have destroyed resting places of migratory sea birds.



...
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
The_Barnacle
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6205
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: I hate humans
Reply #18 - Jan 7th, 2017 at 10:47am
 
Quote:
Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity


That sounds suspiciously like Nazi genetic engineering
Back to top
 

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: I hate humans
Reply #19 - Jan 8th, 2017 at 8:04am
 
The_Barnacle wrote on Jan 7th, 2017 at 10:47am:
Quote:
Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity


That sounds suspiciously like Nazi genetic engineering


Could be....!!??

They are the ten commandments of the oligarchy who would rule this world with one world government.

After all they are responsible for most modern wars including WW1 & WW2.

When I hear people like sprint saying they hate humans I cant help but wonder if he has been caught up in the oligarchy's brainwashing of the average person through environmental sustainability.

Every so often the Earth's polarity and the magnetic poles flip, I've always wondered what affect this would have on migrating birds. 
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
The_Barnacle
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6205
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: I hate humans
Reply #20 - Jan 8th, 2017 at 10:19am
 
Ajax wrote on Jan 8th, 2017 at 8:04am:
They are the ten commandments of the oligarchy who would rule this world with one world government.



Georgia Guidestones
The Georgia Guidestones is a granite monument erected in 1980 in Elbert County, Georgia, in the United States. The designer and meaning of the Guidestones are unknown, leading to speculation and conspiracy theory.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

I should have know that if there was some wacko conspiracy theory in the offing that you would subscribe to it
Back to top
 

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: I hate humans
Reply #21 - Jan 8th, 2017 at 11:55am
 
The_Barnacle wrote on Jan 8th, 2017 at 10:19am:
Ajax wrote on Jan 8th, 2017 at 8:04am:
They are the ten commandments of the oligarchy who would rule this world with one world government.



Georgia Guidestones
The Georgia Guidestones is a granite monument erected in 1980 in Elbert County, Georgia, in the United States. The designer and meaning of the Guidestones are unknown, leading to speculation and conspiracy theory.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

I should have know that if there was some wacko conspiracy theory in the offing that you would subscribe to it


By your statement there its no wonder you've unwittingly become a foot soldier for the oligarchy and their plans for environmental sustainability............. Grin
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
TheFunPolice
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9009
waggawagga
Gender: male
Re: I hate humans
Reply #22 - Jan 9th, 2017 at 2:00pm
 
Ajax is for real: he is actually smoking crack in a batsuit  Wink
Back to top
 

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print