President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

FAKE NEWS!!
Nov 22nd, 2016 at 5:51pm

Quote:
OBAMA DECLARES WAR ON INFOWARS, BREITBART
Globalists want to regain control over public opinion

With the intention to censor independent media, President Obama is now spearheading the fervent assault on so-called “fake news.”

This war on “fake news” began after anti-Trump world leaders, heads of social media platforms and the mainstream press realized they lost the presidential election because they no longer had credibility and influence over the US population.

Obama made clear his desire to limit news reports by populist media at a press conference in Lima, Peru, on Sunday where he also defended the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

“If, generally, we’ve got elections that aren’t focused on issues and are full of fake news and false information and distractions, then the issue is not going to be what’s happening from the outside; the issue is going to be what are we doing for ourselves from the inside,” he claimed. “The good news is that’s something that we have control over.”

These assertions come in conjunction with statements he made last week at a press conference in Germany alongside Chancellor Angela Merkel.  Roll Eyes
“Part of ways changed in politics is social media and how people are receiving information,” he said.

In a recent interview in the The New Yorker, Obama targeted some of what he likely considers his enemies in the media by name.

“People didn’t see me coming. In southern Illinois, in those counties I won, I was at VFWs and fish fries hearing people’s stories and talking to folks, so that they knew me,” he said. “They weren’t getting me through Fox or Rush Limbaugh or Breitbart or Red State.”

Congressman Dr. Ron Paul points out, the origin of fake news isn’t independent media sites like Infowars and Breitbart, but rather the establishment media which has hit all-time lows in public trust and ratings.

“These are the news sources that told us ‘if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor,’” Dr. Paul revealed. “They told us that Hillary Clinton had a 98% chance of winning the election.”

“They tell us in a never-ending loop that ‘The economy is in great shape!’”

President-elect Donald Trump’s campaign was famous for powerful, simple slogans, such as “Make America Great Again” and “Drain the Swamp,” and was bolstered by a massive wave of social media support fueled by stories originating from alternative media outlets which are now being falsely smeared as “fake news” by the corporate press.

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: FAKE NEWS!!
Reply #1 - Nov 22nd, 2016 at 5:54pm

THIS reminds me of the time that the Gillard Labor/Greens government tried to Censor the media and internet so that they didn't get any bad (truthful) press about their useless government and how corrupt the hag is..

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Nov 22nd, 2016 at 6:09pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Nov 22nd, 2016 at 5:54pm:
THIS reminds me of the time that the Gillard Labor/Greens government tried to Censor the media and internet so that they didn't get any bad (truthful) press about their useless government and how corrupt the hag is..

Lock her up.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Nov 22nd, 2016 at 7:32pm

Quote:
the origin of fake news isn’t independent media sites like Infowars and Breitbart, but rather the establishment media which has hit all-time lows in public trust and ratings.

“These are the news sources that told us ‘if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor,’” Dr. Paul revealed. “They told us that Hillary Clinton had a 98% chance of winning the election.”.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Nov 22nd, 2016 at 7:37pm

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Nov 23rd, 2016 at 9:38am

Lefties are losing their grip on the monopolisation of the media, and they know it. It's only downhill now for the left. Their lies are being covered over and justified with other lies, and those lies need to also be covered over and justified with more lies. The house of cards is falling.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #6 - Nov 23rd, 2016 at 1:04pm

Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Nov 23rd, 2016 at 9:38am:
Lefties are losing their grip on the monopolisation of the media, and they know it. It's only downhill now for the left. Their lies are being covered over and justified with other lies, and those lies need to also be covered over and justified with more lies. The house of cards is falling. 

Yes the hideous creatures in the swamp are being exposed. Afraid.... they should be!

Just as Cyrus The Great drained the swamp so as invade and destroy the Whore Of Babylon. So to will Trump drain the swamp and destroy modern day Babylon - Washington!

Is history repeating itself? Stay tuned!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Nov 23rd, 2016 at 1:06pm

The left monopolise the media?

Someone should tell Rupert Murdoch.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Nov 23rd, 2016 at 4:43pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Nov 22nd, 2016 at 5:51pm:
Quote:
OBAMA DECLARES WAR ON INFOWARS, BREITBART
Globalists want to regain control over public opinion

With the intention to censor independent media, President Obama is now spearheading the fervent assault on so-called “fake news.”

This war on “fake news” began after anti-Trump world leaders, heads of social media platforms and the mainstream press realized they lost the presidential election because they no longer had credibility and influence over the US population.

Obama made clear his desire to limit news reports by populist media at a press conference in Lima, Peru, on Sunday where he also defended the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

“If, generally, we’ve got elections that aren’t focused on issues and are full of fake news and false information and distractions, then the issue is not going to be what’s happening from the outside; the issue is going to be what are we doing for ourselves from the inside,” he claimed. “The good news is that’s something that we have control over.”

These assertions come in conjunction with statements he made last week at a press conference in Germany alongside Chancellor Angela Merkel.  Roll Eyes
“Part of ways changed in politics is social media and how people are receiving information,” he said.

In a recent interview in the The New Yorker, Obama targeted some of what he likely considers his enemies in the media by name.

“People didn’t see me coming. In southern Illinois, in those counties I won, I was at VFWs and fish fries hearing people’s stories and talking to folks, so that they knew me,” he said. “They weren’t getting me through Fox or Rush Limbaugh or Breitbart or Red State.”

Congressman Dr. Ron Paul points out, the origin of fake news isn’t independent media sites like Infowars and Breitbart, but rather the establishment media which has hit all-time lows in public trust and ratings.

“These are the news sources that told us ‘if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor,’” Dr. Paul revealed. “They told us that Hillary Clinton had a 98% chance of winning the election.”

“They tell us in a never-ending loop that ‘The economy is in great shape!’”

President-elect Donald Trump’s campaign was famous for powerful, simple slogans, such as “Make America Great Again” and “Drain the Swamp,” and was bolstered by a massive wave of social media support fueled by stories originating from alternative media outlets which are now being falsely smeared as “fake news” by the corporate press.

So you DONT have a problem with fake news?  What is wrong with you? But I do absolutely love the delusional behaviour you exhibit of calling these self-confessed 'fake news sites' as being legitimate. It takes a special kind of ignorance to do that.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Nov 23rd, 2016 at 5:09pm

mothra wrote on Nov 23rd, 2016 at 1:06pm:

well when you only read/listen to CNN you will only get the good news from the Clinton estb..

they are forbidden to mention anything like the truth about the CLinton foundation.. and Libya..

I prefer getting the gist on everything good or bad....

if we all behaved like lefties when they lose..... Grin Grin Grin Grin

what a poor role model we would all be..

cheer up lefties....spitting the dummy isnt a good look it really isnt.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Nov 23rd, 2016 at 5:11pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Nov 22nd, 2016 at 5:54pm:

and look where they are now???

Grin Grin Grin Grin

it catches up with them...krudd is a bit like a bad smell hard to get rid of... but I am sure he also will get the message eventually ...

just have to hang in there..

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Nov 23rd, 2016 at 5:11pm

cods wrote on Nov 23rd, 2016 at 5:09pm:

well when you only read/listen to CNN you will only get the good news from the Clinton estb..

they are forbidden to mention anything like the truth about the CLinton foundation.. and Libya..

I prefer getting the gist on everything good or bad....

if we all behaved like lefties when they lose..... Grin Grin Grin Grin

what a poor role model we would all be..

cheer up lefties....spitting the dummy isnt a good look it really isnt.

Ive always thought you were dimwitted and this confirms it. CNN is world-regarded as a news outlet while Fox News is regarded as an extreme right-wing newsfront.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #12 - Nov 24th, 2016 at 2:11am

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Nov 24th, 2016 at 8:47am

Fox was against Trump in the beginning. They only jumped on the 'Trump train' when it became clear he was going to be nominated.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print