Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Twin Glacial avalanches make US election pitiful! (Read 721 times)
TheFunPolice
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9009
waggawagga
Gender: male
Twin Glacial avalanches make US election pitiful!
Nov 1st, 2016 at 4:40pm
 
forum.arctic-sea-ice.net/index.php/topic,318.0.html

Back to top
 

new.jpg (86 KB | 46 )
new.jpg

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21563
Gender: male
Re: Twin Glacial avalanches make US election pitiful!
Reply #1 - Nov 1st, 2016 at 7:12pm
 
I'm not a subscriber. Do you want to provide some context? Are we supposed to be scared? Wink
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
TheFunPolice
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9009
waggawagga
Gender: male
Re: Twin Glacial avalanches make US election pitiful!
Reply #2 - Nov 2nd, 2016 at 4:30pm
 
lee wrote on Nov 1st, 2016 at 7:12pm:
I'm not a subscriber. Do you want to provide some context? Are we supposed to be scared? Wink

Seeing as you haven't got the intellect to describe who 'we' are I suppose you are back on the eternal nipple cripple that the spark only wished it could feel after leaving the fire Wink Wink

(What the _uck am I on today?  Huh)
Back to top
 

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21563
Gender: male
Re: Twin Glacial avalanches make US election pitiful!
Reply #3 - Nov 2nd, 2016 at 5:25pm
 
TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 2nd, 2016 at 4:30pm:
lee wrote on Nov 1st, 2016 at 7:12pm:
I'm not a subscriber. Do you want to provide some context? Are we supposed to be scared? Wink

Seeing as you haven't got the intellect to describe who 'we' are I suppose you are back on the eternal nipple cripple that the spark only wished it could feel after leaving the fire Wink Wink

(What the _uck am I on today?  Huh)


Definitely off your batteries.


Who 'we' are? I suppose anyone on this board with a modicum of interest. Wink

Judging by the lack of response, it is just me. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
TheFunPolice
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 9009
waggawagga
Gender: male
Re: Twin Glacial avalanches make US election pitiful!
Reply #4 - Nov 2nd, 2016 at 7:11pm
 
lee wrote on Nov 2nd, 2016 at 5:25pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 2nd, 2016 at 4:30pm:
lee wrote on Nov 1st, 2016 at 7:12pm:
I'm not a subscriber. Do you want to provide some context? Are we supposed to be scared? Wink

Seeing as you haven't got the intellect to describe who 'we' are I suppose you are back on the eternal nipple cripple that the spark only wished it could feel after leaving the fire Wink Wink

(What the _uck am I on today?  Huh)


Definitely off your batteries.


Who 'we' are? I suppose anyone on this board with a modicum of interest. Wink

Judging by the lack of response, it is just me. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It's all in the akashic record so why don't you tell your blue blooded big swingers to psyche me braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink  Grin
Back to top
 

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!
 
IP Logged
 
lee
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21563
Gender: male
Re: Twin Glacial avalanches make US election pitiful!
Reply #5 - Nov 2nd, 2016 at 7:14pm
 
TheFunPolice wrote on Nov 2nd, 2016 at 7:11pm:
It's all in the akashic record so why don't you tell your blue blooded big swingers to psyche me braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa



It seems it is 3 pretty pictures showing summer melt. Not scary.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print