Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia. (Read 7529 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 25212
Gender: male
Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Reply #15 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:47am
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:38am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:16am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:15am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:12am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:07am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:59am:
A bunch of grown men in Malaysian flag speedos. So what!!!


They have been accused of 'intentional insult with intent to provoke a breach of the peace' under Malaysian law.

This may come as a bit of a shock to you, however, different countries have different laws.

When visiting foreign countries, it's advisable to obey their local laws and customs.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?

Condoning barbaric stupid religiously tainted laws I see. Violent laws I might add. Would you like to see those lads get a good caneing hey??

You didn't answer my question.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?
Yep. But our laws are fair. We don't charge people for wearing speedos nincompoop. these charges are insane.

Completely subjective.

What's fair to us, may not be fair to others.

You need to address the topic objectively.

I consider Malaysia to be an incredibly corrupt and at times barbaric nation.

However, I know that they have laws that are different to ours, and I do my best to obey them when I'm in their country.

It doesn't mean for a single minute that I agree with them: it just means that I don't want to be arrested by a corrupt Malaysian police officer, and thrown into one of their cells.




I'll hold you to that. Obey the laws of the land . Fantastic!!
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 155820
Gender: male
Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Reply #16 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:51am
 
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:47am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:38am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:16am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:15am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:12am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:07am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:59am:
A bunch of grown men in Malaysian flag speedos. So what!!!


They have been accused of 'intentional insult with intent to provoke a breach of the peace' under Malaysian law.

This may come as a bit of a shock to you, however, different countries have different laws.

When visiting foreign countries, it's advisable to obey their local laws and customs.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?

Condoning barbaric stupid religiously tainted laws I see. Violent laws I might add. Would you like to see those lads get a good caneing hey??

You didn't answer my question.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?
Yep. But our laws are fair. We don't charge people for wearing speedos nincompoop. these charges are insane.

Completely subjective.

What's fair to us, may not be fair to others.

You need to address the topic objectively.

I consider Malaysia to be an incredibly corrupt and at times barbaric nation.

However, I know that they have laws that are different to ours, and I do my best to obey them when I'm in their country.

It doesn't mean for a single minute that I agree with them: it just means that I don't want to be arrested by a corrupt Malaysian police officer, and thrown into one of their cells.




I'll hold you to that. Obey the laws of the land . Fantastic!!


Absolutely.

If you don't obey the law, you can't complain.

I broke the law on the way to work this morning, but I'm not going to complain if I get nabbed for it.

When I go to countries like Malaysia, though, I'm always extra careful not to do anything that may offend.



Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Mr Hammer
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 25212
Gender: male
Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Reply #17 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:00pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:51am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:47am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:38am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:16am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:15am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:12am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:07am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:59am:
A bunch of grown men in Malaysian flag speedos. So what!!!


They have been accused of 'intentional insult with intent to provoke a breach of the peace' under Malaysian law.

This may come as a bit of a shock to you, however, different countries have different laws.

When visiting foreign countries, it's advisable to obey their local laws and customs.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?

Condoning barbaric stupid religiously tainted laws I see. Violent laws I might add. Would you like to see those lads get a good caneing hey??

You didn't answer my question.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?
Yep. But our laws are fair. We don't charge people for wearing speedos nincompoop. these charges are insane.

Completely subjective.

What's fair to us, may not be fair to others.

You need to address the topic objectively.

I consider Malaysia to be an incredibly corrupt and at times barbaric nation.

However, I know that they have laws that are different to ours, and I do my best to obey them when I'm in their country.

It doesn't mean for a single minute that I agree with them: it just means that I don't want to be arrested by a corrupt Malaysian police officer, and thrown into one of their cells.




I'll hold you to that. Obey the laws of the land . Fantastic!!


Absolutely.

If you don't obey the law, you can't complain.

I broke the law on the way to work this morning, but I'm not going to complain if I get nabbed for it.

When I go to countries like Malaysia, though, I'm always extra careful not to do anything that may offend.



Don't complain then if people who have been rejected by Australia end up in Nauru. That's our laws.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 155820
Gender: male
Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Reply #18 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:06pm
 
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:00pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:51am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:47am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:38am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:16am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:15am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:12am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:07am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:59am:
A bunch of grown men in Malaysian flag speedos. So what!!!


They have been accused of 'intentional insult with intent to provoke a breach of the peace' under Malaysian law.

This may come as a bit of a shock to you, however, different countries have different laws.

When visiting foreign countries, it's advisable to obey their local laws and customs.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?

Condoning barbaric stupid religiously tainted laws I see. Violent laws I might add. Would you like to see those lads get a good caneing hey??

You didn't answer my question.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?
Yep. But our laws are fair. We don't charge people for wearing speedos nincompoop. these charges are insane.

Completely subjective.

What's fair to us, may not be fair to others.

You need to address the topic objectively.

I consider Malaysia to be an incredibly corrupt and at times barbaric nation.

However, I know that they have laws that are different to ours, and I do my best to obey them when I'm in their country.

It doesn't mean for a single minute that I agree with them: it just means that I don't want to be arrested by a corrupt Malaysian police officer, and thrown into one of their cells.




I'll hold you to that. Obey the laws of the land . Fantastic!!


Absolutely.

If you don't obey the law, you can't complain.

I broke the law on the way to work this morning, but I'm not going to complain if I get nabbed for it.

When I go to countries like Malaysia, though, I'm always extra careful not to do anything that may offend.



Don't complain then if people who have been rejected by Australia end up in Nauru. That's our laws.


You said: "But our laws are fair."

Locking up innocent children isn't fair.

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Mr Hammer
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 25212
Gender: male
Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Reply #19 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:09pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:06pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:00pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:51am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:47am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:38am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:16am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:15am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:12am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:07am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 10:59am:
A bunch of grown men in Malaysian flag speedos. So what!!!


They have been accused of 'intentional insult with intent to provoke a breach of the peace' under Malaysian law.

This may come as a bit of a shock to you, however, different countries have different laws.

When visiting foreign countries, it's advisable to obey their local laws and customs.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?

Condoning barbaric stupid religiously tainted laws I see. Violent laws I might add. Would you like to see those lads get a good caneing hey??

You didn't answer my question.

Do you expect people visiting Australia from other countries to obey our laws?
Yep. But our laws are fair. We don't charge people for wearing speedos nincompoop. these charges are insane.

Completely subjective.

What's fair to us, may not be fair to others.

You need to address the topic objectively.

I consider Malaysia to be an incredibly corrupt and at times barbaric nation.

However, I know that they have laws that are different to ours, and I do my best to obey them when I'm in their country.

It doesn't mean for a single minute that I agree with them: it just means that I don't want to be arrested by a corrupt Malaysian police officer, and thrown into one of their cells.




I'll hold you to that. Obey the laws of the land . Fantastic!!


Absolutely.

If you don't obey the law, you can't complain.

I broke the law on the way to work this morning, but I'm not going to complain if I get nabbed for it.

When I go to countries like Malaysia, though, I'm always extra careful not to do anything that may offend.



Don't complain then if people who have been rejected by Australia end up in Nauru. That's our laws.


You said: "But our laws are fair."

Locking up innocent children isn't fair.

Australia believes in keeping families together. That sounds fair to me.
Back to top
« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:15pm by Mr Hammer »  
 
IP Logged
 
Mr Hammer
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 25212
Gender: male
Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Reply #20 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:14pm
 
Pecca abides by the law of the land so he doesn't upset anybody??? Grin Grin Grin Doesn't care about Australian religious people when he bangs on about gay marriage though. So he only respects the laws of the "foreign " land.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 155820
Gender: male
Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Reply #21 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:19pm
 
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:14pm:
Doesn't care about Australian religious people when he bangs on about gay marriage though.


In what way?


Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Mr Hammer
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 25212
Gender: male
Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Reply #22 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:23pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:19pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:14pm:
Doesn't care about Australian religious people when he bangs on about gay marriage though.


In what way?


They find it offensive. You s hit all over our laws Pecca and now you are banging on about respecting other countries laws. Smacking hypocrite.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 155820
Gender: male
Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Reply #23 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:28pm
 
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:23pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:19pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:14pm:
Doesn't care about Australian religious people when he bangs on about gay marriage though.


In what way?


They find it offensive. You s hit all over our laws Pecca and now you are banging on about respecting other countries laws. Smacking hypocrite.


I find you offensive, but I'm not asking to have your existence made unlawful or illegal.

Also, if you don't respect the law (any law, in any country), you can reasonably expect to be arrested.

These guys broke the law, and they paid the price.

Why are you defending them?

Are you suggesting that Australian law should trump the laws of all other countries?

You had a shocker of a day yesterday, Hammer (you didn't get a single thing right), and you're off to a shocking start today.



Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Yadda
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 23017
A cat with a view
Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Reply #24 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:19pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:51am:

When I go to countries like Malaysia, though, I'm always extra careful not to do anything that may offend.




greggery,

I agree with you.        !!!!!!!!!!!!          Cheesy


I agree with your argument here.

These guys, these 9 Aussie 'housos', disrespected the Malaysian flag, imo.

[putting the Malaysian flag next to their 'exit orifice']



IMAGE.....
...



AND, they did it, IN MALAYSIA, AND THEY DID IT PUBLICLY, IN MALAYSIA!!

Just plain dumb,    ...and plain disrespectful, of Malaysia and Malaysians.


Back to top
 

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 155820
Gender: male
Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Reply #25 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:23pm
 
Yadda wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:19pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 11:51am:

When I go to countries like Malaysia, though, I'm always extra careful not to do anything that may offend.




greggery,

I agree with you.        !!!!!!!!!!!!          Cheesy


I agree with your argument here.

These guys, these 9 Aussie 'housos', disrespected the Malaysian flag, imo.

[putting the Malaysian flag next to their 'exit orifice']



IMAGE.....
[url]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/66/Flag_of_Mal
aysia.svg/2800px-Flag_of_Malaysia.svg.png[/url]



AND, they did it, IN MALAYSIA, AND THEY DID IT PUBLICLY, IN MALAYSIA!!

Just plain dumb,    ...and plain disrespectful, of Malaysia and Malaysians.




Yes, you are correct.

Personally, I don't care what anyone does with any flag of any nation.

Burn it, piss on it, use it as toilet paper - I couldn't care less.

However, I understand that the Malaysians are sensitive about such things, and there's no way I would want to end up in the back of a Malaysian police car.

It's a silly law, but I'd be willing to obey it if it means I don't get arrested by some corrupt copper.

These guys were idiots.

Just send them back home, and slap a ten year ban on them leaving Australia (or entering Malaysia).


Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Mr Hammer
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 25212
Gender: male
Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Reply #26 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:27pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:28pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:23pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:19pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:14pm:
Doesn't care about Australian religious people when he bangs on about gay marriage though.


In what way?


They find it offensive. You s hit all over our laws Pecca and now you are banging on about respecting other countries laws. Smacking hypocrite.


I find you offensive, but I'm not asking to have your existence made unlawful or illegal.




You wanted me exiled yesterday for holding an opinion. Short memory !!!
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 155820
Gender: male
Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Reply #27 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:29pm
 
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:27pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:28pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:23pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:19pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:14pm:
Doesn't care about Australian religious people when he bangs on about gay marriage though.


In what way?


They find it offensive. You s hit all over our laws Pecca and now you are banging on about respecting other countries laws. Smacking hypocrite.


I find you offensive, but I'm not asking to have your existence made unlawful or illegal.




You wanted me exiled yesterday for holding an opinion. Short memory !!!


You were openly promoting and condoning criminal violence.

We don't need people like that here, thank you.
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Mr Hammer
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 25212
Gender: male
Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Reply #28 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:31pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:29pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:27pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:28pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:23pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:19pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:14pm:
Doesn't care about Australian religious people when he bangs on about gay marriage though.


In what way?


They find it offensive. You s hit all over our laws Pecca and now you are banging on about respecting other countries laws. Smacking hypocrite.


I find you offensive, but I'm not asking to have your existence made unlawful or illegal.




You wanted me exiled yesterday for holding an opinion. Short memory !!!


You were openly promoting and condoning criminal violence.

We don't need people like that here, thank you.

So because you find me offensive you do want me exiled and prosecuted (made unlawful and illegal)?  Grin Grin Grin Grin  make up your mind. Respect Australia's freedom of speech laws or move to malaysia pecca.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 155820
Gender: male
Re: Aussie 'housos' arrested in Malaysia.
Reply #29 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:37pm
 
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:31pm:
So because you find me offensive you do want me exiled and prosecuted ...


I don't want people like you in my country.

i.e. people who openly support and promote criminal violence against innocent citizens.

It has nothing to do with you offending me.

It's all about you being a potential threat to the safety of my fellow Australians.

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print