Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Relationships Sub-Board (Read 1557 times)
Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Relationships Sub-Board
Oct 3rd, 2016 at 4:37pm

I have a question. Freediver and GMods.

Why are subjects started in Chat or General that gain some interest, suddenly moved to Relationships?

Most times they have absolutely nothing to do with "relationships" and once they are moved there, the conversation comes to a sudden END.

Some of us really want to CHAT between each other, without
MOD
threatening to ban us because we aren't following his "rules".

IF we had Relationship problems, we would, undoubtedly, start a thread in Aussie's Relationships domain ... although, if it is a Women's issue, there is also a place for that.

Mod is now claiming that he has x-number of posts and views (although the posts/views were made elsewhere) .......... another person who considers that QUANTITY is preferred to QUALITY. ...

The Relationships Sub-board desperately needs a new name. Currently it is a dumping ground for stuff to make
Mod
feel superior and affords him a green cloak and power to PM the GMods to ban certain individuals from "Relationships".

Elsewhere I shall encourage the Denizens to come up with a far more homogenous name for Aussie/Mod's domain.

Feel free to suggest alternatives to "relationships".

Thank You, and Cheers!

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Re: Relationships Sub-Board
Reply #1 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 4:44pm

My guess is they cant be bothered handling the crap topics so they put it there as Aussie gets a "hard on" being a mod!

Sorry Aussie!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 5:09pm

Neferti wrote on Oct 3rd, 2016 at 4:37pm:

Why are subjects started in Chat or General that gain some interest, suddenly moved to Relationships?

Most times they have absolutely nothing to do with "relationships" and once they are moved there, the conversation comes to a sudden END.

MOD

IF we had Relationship problems, we would, undoubtedly, start a thread in Aussie's Relationships domain ... although, if it is a Women's issue, there is also a place for that.

Mod is now claiming that he has x-number of posts and views (although the posts/views were made elsewhere) .......... another person who considers that QUANTITY is preferred to QUALITY. ...

The Relationships Sub-board desperately needs a new name. Currently it is a dumping ground for stuff to make
Mod
feel superior and affords him a green cloak and power to PM the GMods to ban certain individuals from "Relationships".

Elsewhere I shall encourage the Denizens to come up with a far more homogenous name for Aussie/Mod's domain.

Thank You, and Cheers!

Quote:
Feedback board rules

Nov 4th, 2008 at 9:41pm Quote

I'm not sure how to make this any clearer. Do not post complaints about the mods of the member run boards here. Stop using the board if you do not like how it is run. I will close the feedback board if you cannot take the hint.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 5:10pm

$10 says this thread ends up in relationships

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #4 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 5:12pm

I think I will stay out of this one John, I feel a "hard on" coming on!  Grin Grin Grin

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #5 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 5:27pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 3rd, 2016 at 5:09pm:

MOD

Mod

Thank You, and Cheers!

Quote:
Feedback board rules

I'm not sure how to make this any clearer. Do not post complaints about the mods of the member run boards here. Stop using the board if you do not like how it is run. I will close the feedback board if you cannot take the hint.

THIS complaint has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Mod of Member run Boards. 

It  is to do with WHY so many TOPICS that are started in Chat or General and we ALL get chatting, suddenly they are DUMPED IN RELATIONSHIPS  and due to that, the conversations ENDS ....... 

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #6 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 5:32pm

Neferti wrote on Oct 3rd, 2016 at 5:27pm:

MOD

Mod

Thank You, and Cheers!

Quote:
Feedback board rules

THIS complaint has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Mod of Member run Boards. 

It  is to do with WHY so many TOPICS that are started in Chat or General and we ALL get chatting, suddenly they are DUMPED IN RELATIONSHIPS  and due to that, the conversations ENDS ....... 

Its the presence of whiney, bitchy, Neferti that ends threads.

Heaven help PA if Neferti is elected Moderator.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #7 - Oct 3rd, 2016 at 9:39pm

I think it  the right thing to do putting threads in relationships.. they mostly relationship type topics anyway..well done mods

Only topics that are trashed go in there anyway and I think it is a wonderful service that Aussie provides, he host's conversations that often see him abused endlessly...they could be deleted instead? Let us show Aussie our thanks Neferti. Wink

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 12:11am

MOD

Mod

Thank You, and Cheers!

Quote:
Feedback board rules

Aussie, Neferti isn't posting a complaint about you here in Feedback but about threads being moved to Relationships rather than another board, so she has broken no rule. This isn't about you as moderator; it is about GMods and their decision to move threads from General Discussion to other boards. I too would like threads to be dropped into a neutral board for further discussion. How about The Fringe? Or a new board named, "For Further Discussion?"  Smiley
« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2016 at 3:48am by AiA »  

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #9 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 4:13am

The 'main' boards at the top are for discussion of real political issues, not how you feel about your treatment here or which members you like or dislike. Relationships is usually my first choice for getting rid of threads that are in the wrong place, because most of those threads are about personal issues you have with other members.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #10 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 9:56am

This needs to be moved to relationships

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print