Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
America stares down the barrel of a very Big Gun (Read 574 times)
red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
America stares down the barrel of a very Big Gun
Aug 5th, 2016 at 3:34pm

America is now at the crossroads. I thought Donald Trump gave a brilliant Acceptance Speech but his behaviour since is becoming increasingly erratic.

It is clear that the U.S. cannot afford the luxury of a President who is 'on the money' one day and off in left field the next.

Waiting in the wings for Trump to fail and at present he is succeeding from being in front on the polls to 7 points down, is Hilary Clinton.

He has done this to himself, everything from ordering babies out of a press conference to racist remarks.

The Donald doesn't get that everything he says goes viral. Everything we do in life has a consequence and words are powerful either to build you or destroy you.

This isn't 'The Apprentice' and Donald isn't King of the World, not yet anyway.

It looks as though swinging voters are now going to the Clinton camp.

Therein lies the conundrum because Hilary Clinton will bring nothing to the White House but the same old, same old. The U.S. will continue to spiral into the record economic  depths that Obama has put it in.

Hilary who was an abject failure as Secretary of State, so much so that her ineptness ended up with the U.S. Ambassador to Libya being butchered when she could and should have prevented it.

If she can't protect an Embassy then what hope for the world? Then there is the question mark on how she dumped 30,000 emails from her own personal server, a federal offence, and walked away scot free.

The U.S. is headed for the Perfect Storm and there seems to be no sign of a rescue.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: America stares down the barrel of a very Big Gun
Reply #1 - Aug 5th, 2016 at 3:58pm

Gotta be a record.  At least 12 Threads on Page 1 of this Section on the same subject.  Well done Mr Baron.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Aug 5th, 2016 at 4:05pm

It will go like this.

Hilary will win.
Things will continue to get worse for the USA.(economically, militarily, socially)
She will expand the role of washington.
The good people of real America are already sick of her and they will become apoplectic about her as her term goes on.

America does not have the discipline of a singapore or a Hong Kong.
The south asian nations combine an awesome work ethic with fierce patriotism.

America is divided into the patriots and hard workers who will vote for Trump and LOSE.
The unpatriotic leftie welfare parasites(who will win) are simply no match for the brutally efficent and patriotic asians in a globalised world.

Trump was a last gasp at turning america's fortunes around.
Like hitler launching the Battle of the Bulge.
Never really going to get up and we will be left with with Hilary in the Bunker  Wink

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Aug 5th, 2016 at 4:13pm

aquascoot wrote on Aug 5th, 2016 at 4:05pm:
America does not have the discipline of a singapore or a Hong Kong.
The south asian nations combine an awesome work ethic with fierce patriotism.

What gas are you sniffing today?

Singapore is an autocratic state (still run by the Lee family)...

And Hong Kong... That's now part of China and dances to the tune of a one party communist monopoly

Places like Cambodia and Laos are pigs breakfasts of poverty.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Aug 5th, 2016 at 4:18pm

red baron wrote on Aug 5th, 2016 at 3:34pm:
America is now at the crossroads. I thought Donald Trump gave a brilliant Acceptance Speech but his behaviour since is becoming increasingly erratic.

Y'know, baron, Trump's erratic personality style has not changed the whole campaign...

Why its taken some so long to see that, I don't understand... I took it for granted that if you've live at least 45 years, you'd have met at lease one sociopath and/or NPD in power... I've met a few more than one and, like animals, they are absolutely predictable... Of course, the NPD is deluded into thinking he's an 'enigma' to others - like dogs when they try to deceive (and, I guess he is to those who don't recognise the symptoms of NPD)... But once you know what you're seeing... Its obvious.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #5 - Aug 5th, 2016 at 4:36pm

My pleasure entirely Aussie. The reason for the different threads is that  they are examining different aspects of Trump and his campaign. If it all went into the one post you would have to search through possibly thousands of posts to get to what you want to get to. Much like dividing a book into chapters really as....as Alexander says in the add...simples...

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #6 - Aug 5th, 2016 at 4:40pm

NorthofNorth, since Trump's Acceptance Speech, the game has changed enormously., Now he is the official Republican Candidate, everything he says takes on a whole different aspect, simply because we all well may be looking and listening to the next President of the United States.

As such anything he says now is of serious critique.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #7 - Aug 5th, 2016 at 5:00pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Aug 5th, 2016 at 4:18pm:
red baron wrote on Aug 5th, 2016 at 3:34pm:

Y'know, baron, Trump's erratic personality style has not changed the whole campaign...

Why its taken some so long to see that, I don't understand... I took it for granted that if you've live at least 45 years, you'd have met at lease one sociopath and/or NPD in power... I've met a few more than one and, like animals, they are absolutely predictable... Of course, the NPD is deluded into thinking he's an 'enigma' to others - like dogs when they try to deceive (and, I guess he is to those who don't recognise the symptoms of NPD)... But once you know what you're seeing... Its obvious.

Well put!

It was obvious to most of us Red,

one speech doesn't prove a thing, it was no doubt written for him and may have even been read off a Teleprompter!

He has shown he is a loose canon all along!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Aug 5th, 2016 at 5:02pm

red baron wrote on Aug 5th, 2016 at 4:40pm:
NorthofNorth, since Trump's Acceptance Speech, the game has changed enormously., Now he is the official Republican Candidate, everything he says takes on a whole different aspect, simply because we all well may be looking and listening to the next President of the United States.

As such anything he says now is of serious critique.

Why did his obvious psychopathologies not matter before?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print