Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
I See JT has closed the Ice age page (Read 15403 times)
Marla
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A joint a day keeps the
MAGA away

Posts: 15062
Colorado
Gender: female
Re: I See JT has closed the Ice age page
Reply #135 - May 30th, 2016 at 5:58am
 
John_Taverner wrote on May 28th, 2016 at 8:36am:
I wonder if Americans speak about it being below zero? They still use that antiquated Farenstein scale I think.


No, never. And the American scale is far better than your borrowed Euro trash one.
Back to top
 

I like takin' Tuinal. It keeps me edgy and mean. I'm a teenage schizoid I'm a teenage dope fiend
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Moderator
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122278
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: I See JT has closed the Ice age page
Reply #136 - May 30th, 2016 at 6:44am
 
John_Taverner wrote on May 30th, 2016 at 4:52am:
Chimp_Logic wrote on May 29th, 2016 at 11:44am:
I can't even post a single image let alone assist John with this challenging post by the Great Mr Sir Booby trap.



Yes, I was baited again to reply to a troll, but you must admit that he is a veritable master baiter.



Possible pun is forgiven

namaste
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Moderator
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122278
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: I See JT has closed the Ice age page
Reply #137 - May 30th, 2016 at 7:45pm
 
Going down to 3 degrees tonight in Melbourne.
It will be below zero in some outer suburbs.

http://www.bom.gov.au/vic/forecasts/melbourne.shtml

Mount Hotham -
it will be -5 degrees:

http://www.weatherzone.com.au/vic/north-east/mount-hotham
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Moderator
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122278
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: I See JT has closed the Ice age page
Reply #138 - May 31st, 2016 at 7:04am
 
My car is covered in frost - quite a thick layer of ice - here in Melbourne.

It's not winter till tomorrow.

I've never seen frost till July before.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Moderator
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122278
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: I See JT has closed the Ice age page
Reply #139 - Jun 19th, 2016 at 10:06am
 
Ozpolitic gets a mention on David's latest video:






I replied to him:


Quote:
Thanks David DuByne,
I am not the moderator of any of the threads on the Ice Age.
I am a poster who started the first thread:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1421385253/0#0
It got to  92,167 views & 4745 posts before being locked or censored.

The next 2 were not started by me.
The 2nd thread was here:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1461737073/0#0
It got 2895 views but was not locked.

The 3rd thread is here:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1464603948/75#75
It has 2395 views & is not locked or censored yet.
I tried to add my own findings -
one of them - the hail storm at Alice springs was remarkable.
The desert turned white.

Thanks David for your videos - I'll keep posting until they get locked or censored again.
cheers
Bobby
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print