Chimp_Logic wrote on Feb 27
th, 2016 at 11:37am:
Batman, I noticed that you used bold text for some of the content in your post.
well done mate
Congratulations for highlighting and emphasising the "bits" in your posts that you felt were important. It certainly made your post clearer even though I sensed some subtle overtones in your posts that suggests to me that you arent entirely convinced that carbon Dioxide is a greenhouse gas.
Batman, I can offer you some comfort and clear some of the doubt you are obviously feeling at the moment concerning CO2 and assure you that Carbon Dioxide is indeed a greenhouse gas - there is no two ways about it mate. Not only that mate, but if you burn a fossil fuel such as gas or coal, one of the major by-products of this combustion process is in fact Carbon Dioxide - amazing coincidence? Some say "Perhaps", but I say "no way Jose"
Well one on cheering yourself up and keeping your chin up. I dont want to see any more tears from you mate. We dont want to plunge back into the olden dark days do we Batman.
Good luck mate and take care
....and well done
You're a lying conniving troglodyte that knows the IPCC computer models are wrong.
Yet you push this agenda, are you on the Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW) gravy train by any chance......????
Are you being paid to do this........????
You can point out the follies of our government subsidies for the oil and gas industry yet fail to see the oligarchy scam to tax us on the air we breathe by creating a $2 trillion dollar carbon derivatives market based on the scientific lie that is AGW.
BTW hairy arse I've always said that CO2 is a greenhouse gas and it does contribute to the greenhouse effect here on Earth.
What I'm disputing is that all this warming was caused by mans emissions of CO2.
Which is a LIE that has been proven wrong.