Soren wrote on Feb 12
th, 2016 at 7:05pm:
I mean the stupid and eyewateringly arrogant bluster about 'limiting warming to 2 degrees Celsius by 2100". WHat kind of nice person would reveal himself to be so totally unmoored as to make such a statement? Er... the AGW 'community', that's who. As if they had any understanding of how the climate actually works.
By the AGW community, I presume that you mean the experts in the field of climatology.
I'm dying to find out what an incredible epiphany you have had in order to be able to set yourself in a superior position to the authorities in the field, especially with such an eye-wateringly arrogant bluster, to use your own phrase.
Do you have more substance to your
argument bluster than
"Ahem - well I don't know that sciency stuff, so nobody else can possibly know."
- because that seems to be the crux of your
argument bluster right now.
I'll tell you what. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. The best way to demonstrate that you actually know what you're talking about is to do Lee's homework for him. He has tried and failed. Now it's up to you to lead the vanguard and demonstrate that, despite initial impressions, you're not actually full of excrement.