Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Schools trying to Normalise Queers (Read 4215 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Schools trying to Normalise Queers
Feb 8th, 2016 at 6:27am

Quote:
Mother pulls children from Frankston High School over transgender awareness rules

A MOTHER has withdrawn her children from Frankston High School after the introduction of a new program to promote transgender awareness.

Cella White says her 14-year-old son was told he could wear a dress to school and that male-born students who identified as female could use the girls’ change rooms and toilets.

The government-funded program by the Safe Schools Coalition is designed to promote inclusiveness for ‘same sex attracted, intersex and gender diverse’ students, but critics say it is indoctrinating children in sexual identity politics under the pretence of a bulling program.

“It was announced in science class that boys could wear school dresses next year,” Ms White said.

“They’re telling my children to call transgender children by their requested pronoun.

“What is the benefit to my son? He’s got a learning disability, he’s struggling with his times tables, he doesn’t need to deal with this.”

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Schools trying to Normalise Queers
Reply #1 - Feb 8th, 2016 at 6:29am

Dear Mechanic -

it's another sign of the End Times.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Feb 8th, 2016 at 6:30am

these lefties need mental help...

they try and stuff down our throats the GW lie.. they try and stuff down our throats that putting your penis into another mans bum is normal and now trying to stuff down our throats that men wearing a skirt and using the girls toilets is normal...

for christs sakes..  Angry

but adults can make up their own minds and tell the lefties to Rack off..

so now...

they are starting on school children...

to bully and intimidate them into thinking that this sort of Queer crap is normal..

GET OUT OF OUR SCHOOLS YOU QUEER FREAKS...  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #3 - Feb 8th, 2016 at 6:32am

Dear Mechanic,

next they'll have sodomy lessons for gays at school.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Feb 8th, 2016 at 6:34am

Bobby. wrote on Feb 8th, 2016 at 6:32am:
Dear Mechanic,

IT wouldn't surprise me at all bobby.. this place has gone mad bending over backwards for this minority freaks...  Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Cynik

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Feb 8th, 2016 at 6:42am

Dear Mechanic,

Gweg should send in his resume. He's unemployed.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Feb 8th, 2016 at 6:44am

A sad reflection on the chaotic minds of the left wing intelligentsia.

Betas (ie children) need confident direction from the alpha leadership so they can find a position of "comfort"

When the alpha leadership exhibits attributes of wishy woshy thinking, scatter gun thinking and low level consciousness, bad things happen.

The alpha leadership should have laser like focus.
a schoolchild who is confused about their gender is no different from a 1 yo foal who is confused about whether it should go and have a chat to the local wolf.

the leadership must be unwavering, confident, strong, courageous.

in this way the scattered and chaotic mind of the neurotic child is calmed.

NEUROTICS HAVE NO PLACE IN THE EDUCATION OF CHILDREN.

BY THE LAW OF "STATE TRANSFERENCE,  THEY WILL TRANSFER THEIR NEUROSIS TO THE CHILD  Angry Angry

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Feb 8th, 2016 at 6:54am

IT wouldn't surprise me at all bobby.. this place has gone mad bending over backwards for this minority freaks..

Hey Mechanic YOU are an ideas man.

They will be doing it bending over backwards soon, thanks to you.

You should just relax there is a whole world out there that you are not equipped to understand.

It seems they are not harming anyone, but you sure seem to be harming yourself thinking about it.

Live and let live

IP Logged

Cynik

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Feb 8th, 2016 at 6:57am

The school should be charged with child abuse.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Feb 8th, 2016 at 6:59am

miketrees wrote on Feb 8th, 2016 at 6:54am:
IT wouldn't surprise me at all bobby.. this place has gone mad bending over backwards for this minority freaks..

Hey Mechanic YOU are an ideas man.

They will be doing it bending over backwards soon, thanks to you.

You should just relax there is a whole world out there that you are not equipped to understand.

It seems they are not harming anyone, but you sure seem to be harming yourself thinking about it.

Live and let live

It looks like gays are in charge now.

It must be the End Times.

Sodom and Gomorrah are back.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Feb 8th, 2016 at 7:01am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Feb 8th, 2016 at 6:27am:
Quote:
Mother pulls children from Frankston High School over transgender awareness rules

A MOTHER has withdrawn her children from Frankston High School after the introduction of a new program to promote transgender awareness.

Cella White says her 14-year-old son was told he could wear a dress to school and that male-born students who identified as female could use the girls’ change rooms and toilets.

The government-funded program by the Safe Schools Coalition is designed to promote inclusiveness for ‘same sex attracted, intersex and gender diverse’ students, but critics say it is indoctrinating children in sexual identity politics under the pretence of a bulling program.

“It was announced in science class that boys could wear school dresses next year,” Ms White said.

“They’re telling my children to call transgender children by their requested pronoun.

“What is the benefit to my son? He’s got a learning disability, he’s struggling with his times tables, he doesn’t need to deal with this.”

Sorry but that is just ridiculous...............

I can bet a few resourceful young blokes put that to test .... if you know what I mean?

Besides I don't think too many of the girls would be comfortable with boys ... regardless of their bent .... being in their change rooms or toilets.

Forcing the issue is not something the school has a right to do.

Idiots.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Feb 8th, 2016 at 7:15am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Feb 8th, 2016 at 6:30am:
these lefties need mental help...

they try and stuff down our throats the GW lie.. they try and stuff down our throats that putting your penis into another mans bum is normal and now trying to stuff down our throats that men wearing a skirt and using the girls toilets is normal...

for christs sakes..  Angry

but adults can make up their own minds and tell the lefties to Rack off..

so now...

they are starting on school children...

to bully and intimidate them into thinking that this sort of Queer crap is normal..

GET OUT OF OUR SCHOOLS YOU QUEER FREAKS...  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

UNBELIEVABLE! Angry Angry Angry Angry

this is a totally disgusting thread..

I find it strange you use the word BULLYING as a defence.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Feb 8th, 2016 at 8:31am

Gnads wrote on Feb 8th, 2016 at 7:01am:
I can bet a few resourceful young blokes put that to test .... if you know what I mean?

that's what I thought too!

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Feb 8th, 2016 at 8:48am

Dear Mechanic,

They have sodomy lessons for all boys, Bobby. You know what I mean.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Feb 8th, 2016 at 11:46am

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/mother-pulls-children-from-frankston-h...

“The Andrews government has mandated all government schools have to join Safe Schools Coalition by 2018.”

“Labor made an election commitment to bring this important program to every Victorian government school and we are happy to honour that promise.”

rita.panahi@news.com.au

Who votes Labor, can you break the habit ? Imagine what the OBVIOUS CONCLUSION of Labor policies will transcend to in decades to come

Labor's not finished yet, not by a long shot, their twisted sense of programming will summon more deviant follow-on programs designed to make us think they will be popularly accepted, but then again, Labor is deviant in that sense anyway, they can't help themselves, they've always had a perverted and peculiar mentality about sexuality. Were as they used to hide it in the past, now they shamelessly bring it out in the open and expect the rest of us to take it on board. I for one won't accept it and I hope the majority of citizens won't either

Something else being brought out in the open from all the court hearings is the sexual abuse of school kids, immigrant children from the UK after WW11, and State Ward children. I'd hazard a guess that 90% of the offenders were Labor voters, including the predatory priests 

When males are given the ok to share female toilets, it can only be twisted minds instigating such a policy. Being civilized doesn't mean intruding on the privacy of the opposite sex. A deviant male is still a male and I can't see how a normal civilized female would stand for males, any male, being in her presence while attending to her private needs at school or anywhere else for that matter

The obvious conclusion of Labor deviant policies would be extensions and refinement of such deviance in years to come, bringing excellence to deviance, no doubt with gongs handed out to winning contenders

If you can possibly muster up the will power, refrain from wasting your vote by voting for Labor, if you keep voting for them, you will only get more of the same twisted mentality they are exhibiting  now with this dissolute and debauched school program

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print